BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Janet C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Great product. I had heard so many good things about it online and they we're right. it leaves my lips so soft and smooth especially in this cold, dry winter.
Kristen P.
It works great, it's super adorable and makes my lips so soft. It helps my lipstick go on smooth and stay on. I always use it before i put on liquid lipsticks
Esra C.
This amazing sugar scrub taste great and leaves my lips smoother then ever. Each time I use it my husband can tell because it makes my lips kissable and soft.
Morgan W.
One of the greatest inventions because makeup gets on your lips as you are doing your make up and a simple swipe of this makes it seems like nothing happened!
Brynn T.
Bellevue, WA
Got this in my elf VoxBox. Unfortunately it came already broken! It seems to work pretty well but is hard to used since it is broken... Work on your packaging!
Jo C.
Cullman, AL
I love this product I feel like it gets all the stuff all my lips leaving them soft and really easy to apply my lipstick afterwards and smells really good to!
Veronica M.
Weslaco, TX
This is such a GREAT drugstore lip exfoliator! Unique as I had never seen an exfoliator in lipstick form, but it works amazingly well! And it's so inexpensive!
Erica C.
Austin, TX
My lips are so dry during the winter and this works perfectly to get rid of all that dead lip skin! I love this product and it works great for the price point!
Markelle S.
Application is so easy! I have tried multiple exfoliators and it's always a pain having to dig the supply out of a jar/pot. Works great at removing dead skin!
Fabiana F.
Tiene una textura suave muy agradable como si pasaras azúcar por tus labios, me gusta el color su empaque y el resultado es lo mejor labios suaves y renovados.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?