BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Dee J.
Dee J.
this stuff is amazing all there stuf is like so good for the price its crazy how perfect e.l.f is
and this is perfect to prep the lips for e.l.f lip colors
Katie M.
Katie M.
Barnegat, NJ
This product does an awesome job of exfoliating my lips and making them feel smooth. I have it in the color clear. However, I can't stand the taste this product leaves on my lips! It makes me not want to use it. I am hoping to try the coconut one soon to see if the taste is more tolerable. It's disappointing because I would use this all the time if it didn't have such a weird taste.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Sugar Land, TX
I love this product. It really helps to remove that extra skin and make my lips a really smooth canvas. I used to avoid lipsticks because they would just not look right on me. With the lip exfoliator my lips are super smooth and lipstick glides on flawlessly!
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Love this stuff this is the weather to be exfoliating our lips works great my lips are fresh smooth and moisturizing easy to use love the packaging tons of product I highly recommended this stuff super affordable
Claire S.
Claire S.
love it! keeps my lips smooth and is great for using before lipstick! just make sure that when first using, wipe off the rope part because there is a bit of film on it. otherwise would def recommend!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It leaves my lips feeling smooth and hydrated and overall flawless! I did receive this for testing purposes but I genuinely adore it and think it is a great value for the price it cost.
Ana V.
Ana V.
Love using this as I get my face ready to be caked on. It also works beautifully to remove what's left of other lipsticks. Marking my lips cleaned of and smooth. Thanks e.l.f.♥️
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
It works to gently exfoliate the lips! Gets rid of dry and chapped lips also!

Inexpensive! It's only $3!

I love the Mint Maniac kind!

It gives my lips that smooth and soft feeling!

They feel nourished, rejuvenated, and hydrated!

Easy to use and I could feel results right away!
Ayah L.
Ayah L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like how the exfoliator is in a stick form. Perfect for on the go. This works wonders on my skin. After using it for the first time, my lips felt very smooth and soft. I recommend topping it off with a lip balm as you would to moisturize your face after exfoliating. And if you want you can put whatever lip products you want. There isn't a color when you use it, but there is a perfume like scent when opening.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Los Angeles, CA
Never tried the Elf lip exfoliator before wanted to try the more grittier texture but got the mint texture was excited about the option tried it exfoliates ok still want to try the other one but I would recommend this as a light exfoliator
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?