5 colors available

How to use:

Marlina D.
Marlina D.
Edison, NJ
I love the lip exfoliator because sometimes my lips get ready dry and a bit rough and even when I apply chapstick the chapped part doesn't want to come off. This exfoliator does a great job of taking that chap off and although it feels weird at first while applying it, it's totally worth it. The only thing I'm not sure about now is how to clean it after using it.
Erica O.
Erica O.
Sanford , FL
This stuff is pretty good for the price. It tastes AMAZING, and honestly did a good job exfoliating my lips! It is cheap packaging as mine came already broken, but nonetheless, a good mild exfoliant
Aileen T.
Aileen T.
Love it! It really works, its definitely a must have and something to carry around in your bag! It removes all the dead skin and leaves your lips smooth. The taste is a bit odd but nothing too crazy. Will be repurchasing this after I'm finished with the one I own!
Haley E.
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
YAS! This lip exfoliator is the perfect winter-time product. My lips can get so dry from cold weather, but using this every 4-5 days or so has been sloughing off the dead skin and keeping my lips nice and supple. The minty scent/taste is good, too!
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
So I have now tried the blue mint and the brown sugar one and I love them. They are so affordable and get the job done. The brown sugar one is a lot coarser than the mint. The mint feels more like a chap stick after you use it which I really like. I tend to use these exfoliators at night before I go to bed and wake up in the morning with perfectly hydrated lips.
Illyana M.
Illyana M.
Fort Worth, TX
Great price and it gets the job done. The scent is wonderful and I like the application of it. It's lipstick shape makes it easy to rub on.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Richmond, KY
My lips are extra kissable now! Lol! They feel so soft! This is perfect for the winter because I know my lips get dry and cracked. Not anymore though! I'll keep buying this stuff because it's good and affordable! Love it.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Newport News, VA
Received complimentary but my thoughts are my own. I used to be a die hard user of the original exfoliatior but I fell out of favor for scrubs with smaller grits. But these new flavored scrubs are amazing and the stick form will always be my preference. Great job elf!
Erica R.
Erica R.
Summit, IL
I received this free from Influenster for testing. This is my favorite lip acrid to use! Is super easy to use and apply which is my favorite thing about it. It does help slough away dead dry skin and leave your lips supple and soft! This product is great to use right before applying a liquid lipstick or matte lipstick
Johanna T.
Johanna T.
YOU GUYS!! I completely love this product, my lips are normally cracked and chapped due to the weather. I will defiantly keep this product stocked in my makeup bag, made me lips soft and removed all the dry skin!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?