5 colors available

Kristina G.
Kristina G.
S San Fran, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
love love love this product for prepping the lips before using any lip product! I've bought this product multiple times and I will continue to rebuy for its low price and great quality!
Ann G.
Ann G.
I personally not a huge lip exfoliated fan. However, this is an easy to use product that left my lips feeling softer after use. The oils it it really do work.
Esperanza S.
Esperanza S.
Charlotte, NC
Made my lips feel amazing!!!! Definitely going to buy the whole collection and make my collection lasting
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have already bought 2 of these. These taste and smell great. They also remove dead lip skin cells very well.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Stone Mtn, GA
Ummmm. It's ok but it could use some work. The initial use I as able to scrub my lips. When I used it the second time, I guess the scrub had a layer or whatever that wouldn't allow it to scrub. I had to use my nail to scrape the outer layer and then I was able to scrub my lips again. Not a consistent product.
Alex P.
Alex P.
Hamilton, KS
This makes my lips feel amazing!! I use it everyday and I'm happy I got it in my box ūüď¶ I would recommend this to anyone! It's very affordable and looks very professional and I would buy it in the future
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Naperville, IL
This is the best lip exfoliator ever. I have used high end exfoliators and this beats them all for a few reasons. First, the packaging is so convenient and it isn't as gross because you don't have to dip your finger into a pot and use that to exfoliate. Second, it leaves your lips hydrated after you use it. Last, it smells (and tastes) delicious!
Macarena C.
Macarena C.
Mount Vernon, NY
I have used this exfoliator for the past 3 days in a row and with this unexpected cold weather it has worked perfectly! Y takes away dead skin and after you apply it it leaves you with soft lips. It has a great taste and texture as well. Not sticky or too grease. Looking forward using this product on a daily basis!
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
This exfoliator is really good as a primer before any lip product , it moisturizes your lips to prevent skin flaking however it doesn't really remove dead skin. It just seems to moisturize and hide the dead skin.
Nancy J.
Nancy J.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
When ur lips are dry cracks this worked for me I like the exfoliator removes dry nasty stuff leaves your lips soft
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?