BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Caitlyn S.
Clarksville , TN
Loved this exfoliator. I have used many and this one has become my new favorite. It's ease to apply and has a minty taste. Not to mention super cheap !
Darya K.
I really love this! It has such cute packaging that I sometimes mistake it with my other lipstick! This not only exfoliates the lips, but it also gives a light massage. This product has met my expectations, and I would recommend this product to others! I have received this for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Sarah T.
This is a great product to use when your lips are chapped and need exfoliating. Definitely recommend. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Belkis R.
Corona, NY
Love the scent and results! Left my lips feeling smooth & rejuvenating! Cons: the color stays on after applying.... leaves residue
Andi O.
Tucson, AZ
I had never used a lip exfoliator until I got this one and I really enjoyed it! While it clearly exfoliates and scrubs your lips, it still leaves them feeling soft and smooth. I would definitely buy it again!
Megan A.
Amazing!!!!! This is the best lip color I have ever used. It is perfect on my skin type
Kay G.
This exfoliant was... standard. It says to wet the lips slightly before but when I do that, the exfoliant aspect goes away. The water makes the product just smooth like a lipstick. It smells wonderful, but doesn't really hit the mark I look for in a lip exfoliator.
Neen B.
Absolutely love E.L.F's mint lip exfoliator. It's super cute, convenient and fits right into my purse. You can use it on the road, so it's quite convenient on the on the go and great for nights out for too much lipstick appliances throughout the evening.Strongly recommend for the ladies especially in this brutal winter weather.
alyssa f.
DELRAY BEACH, FL
I love this product! I feel a difference almost immediately and it leaves my lips feeling smooth and looking flawless!
Casandra R.
Bonham, TX
I like that it lightly scrubbed away dead skin and made it smooth enough for lipstick/gloss application afterwards
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?