BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
Smells like mint and it's such a pretty color! Although it gives no pigmentation but it's an exfoliate with makes sense. It makes my lips smooth and I like it!
Brynn T.
Bellevue, WA
Got this in my elf VoxBox. Unfortunately it came already broken! It seems to work pretty well but is hard to used since it is broken... Work on your packaging!
Katelyn B.
Auburn, WA
I love the ease of using this compared to my other lip exfoliators because I don't have to get it all over my hands while I'm in the middle of doing my makeup!
Ashley B.
Oakdale, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
My lips get chapped often. This is great for removing all the dead skin. It leaves your lips feel and smooth and looking great. For the price it can't be beat!
Roselyn W.
Ocean Springs, MS
This was not my favorite e.l.f. product. I felt as if it didn't do much to my lips. I was hoping for them to feel soft. I will not purchase this in the future.
Mary B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Love this lip exfoliator.. it works great for me and it's also really cheap unlike other brands that charge twice as much and the product does the same thing
Angelique R.
GAFFNEY, SC
It's definitely one of the best lip scrubs out there it does so much and I'd definitely worth the price.everyone should have it is got this in the #elfvoxbox
Jennifer T.
The elf lip exfoliator is only $3 and is very gritty. The packaging makes it very easy to apply with less mess. I have the mint flavor which I think is nice.
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
This lip exfoliator is great. I feel like its gets thr job done. I have really dried lips especially during the winter and i always lovr to exfoliate my lips
Tito G.
Long Beach CA
This is 100% my favorite lip exfoliater. I've tried many from different brands and this one seems to get the job done the best. It is also hydrating as well.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?