5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Okay this is genius. I LOVE a good lip scrub And this makes it so easy! You just swipe it on and rub your lips and wipe it off! It's very mess free and great for on the go! I'm loving it so far! I would buy again!
Kaylin B.
Kaylin B.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a very nice lip exfoliater simply because it is in the shape of a lipstick, which makes it easier to apply. the only downside is that it breaks easily, so you have to be careful. Though it does do it's job, making lips smooth and soft.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
ELF Lip Exfoliator the pros, exfoliates the lip nicely, great packaging, very affordable only a few dollars, a lot of flavors, you don't have to stick your finger in a pot like a lot of lip scrubs. I have found no cons, if any, it's only that this is always sold out! I would recommend this product, especially during the winter!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Queen creek, Az
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have repurchased this product 3 different times. It has a sugary smell and a good consistency. I use this between 2 and 3 times a week and I have noticed that it really does seem to help with my dry flaky lips, which is great because i prefer to use matte lip products.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Farmington , NY
My favorite lip exfoliator by far, thus far. I love the smell, the way my lips feel afterwards, and the way it applies so smoothly. The packaging is adorable, looks like lipstick! First time user, and would most definitely recommend it to others. Thank you again e.l.f!!
Lisette V.
Lisette V.
I tried it in my hand and loved it. Trying them on my face tomorrow for a video. Love the color and that the mint smell isn't too overpowering
Haley E.
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
YAS! This lip exfoliator is the perfect winter-time product. My lips can get so dry from cold weather, but using this every 4-5 days or so has been sloughing off the dead skin and keeping my lips nice and supple. The minty scent/taste is good, too!
alina m.
alina m.
San Diego, CA
This has been by far my favorite lip scrub of the year. Exfoliates lips and removes the dryness of lips very well. I highly recommended this product.
Alanna S.
Alanna S.
Oak Grove, KY
This stuff was awesome and smelled so good my
Lips were amazing after using it I'm gonna have to buy more after this sample this was on of my fav boxes every received!!
Sade M.
Sade M.
This stuff works great!! It is perfect for pre application of lipstick. I like incorporating it into my routine after I use the bubble mask. My lips felt smooth . It met my expectations for sure. I would recommend !!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?