BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Socorro S.
Socorro S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Works super good! Leaves your lips soft, you just gotta really clean it off or it'll go in your mouth, its not a bad smell or taste but I don't think its good to consume each time lol. Also don't rub it on too roughly it'll break in half.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Grayville, IL
I had never heard of this until I got it in my Voxbox. I'm in LOVE with it. I bite my lips all the time because of all the dry skin, and this product helps to take it away. It is like a scrub, but it does not look like that when you put it on. It's amazing! Highly recommend. Will definitely be buying more.
Charlotte C.
Charlotte C.
Riverside, CA
If I could give 10 stars I would! This product is amazing, I highly recommend it if you have dry and chapped lips! It's also good to use before you put on your favorite matte lipstick! Elf products are good quality and inexpensive!
Alma P.
Alma P.
Collinsville
I love this lip exfoliator! I have a bad habit of biting my lips so this really helps with keeping them hydrated. Really recommend it!
Ruksana H.
Ruksana H.
Los Angeles, CA
Very easy to apply and the minty flavor helps! Sweet, smooth, perfect for winter chapped skin, a nice size to carry around in your purse, just rub on lips and wipe off with cotton pad, AND it has vitamin E and jojoba oils to nourish lips, no excuse not to use it now!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Lincoln City, OR
Very minty and shaped like a lipstick. I wasn't really sure what these were used for until I received this one! It's green, minty and has very fine exfoliation. I applied mine to damp lips, rubbed it around on my lips and then rinsed, immediately followed by drying my lips and applying lip balm. My lips felt very soft!
Ella C.
Ella C.
Simple product, does what it says. Before using you will want to dampen the exfoliator so that it will actually apply. I had only one complaint, I bought the mint flavor and it tasted sickly sweet to me and the taste stuck around for a while. I would buy this again but mostly because of it's cheap price.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Right after using it my lips feel softer already. It gets rid of the dead skin on the surface of your lips and afterwards your lips are soo smooth. I just received the mint maniac flavor for testing purposes and it makes it also have a sweet smell. If you put on chap stick right after your lips will stay soft and then moisturized.
Christina E.
Christina E.
Great price and leaves my lips smooth!! Definitely my weekly #GLAM routine since I wear alot of matte lip colors. Give it a try you won't regret itūüėČ
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
I used my e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator today and it was AMAZING! It left my lips feeling super smooth, soft and minty fresh! This is definitely a product I will be using constantly. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a reasonably priced lip exfoliator!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?