5 colors available

How to use:

Katey G.
Katey G.
East Peoria, IL
This is a product I was so excited to try and I was not disappointed! My lips are so dry, especially in the colder months! I followed the instructions on the box and loved the results of nice soft lips! Thank you to Influencer for sending me the Elf Vox Box to try for free for testing and reviewing purposes! I highly recommend this product, give it a try!
Andi O.
Andi O.
Tucson, AZ
I had never used a lip exfoliator until I got this one and I really enjoyed it! While it clearly exfoliates and scrubs your lips, it still leaves them feeling soft and smooth. I would definitely buy it again!
Sandee J.
Sandee J.
Brooklyn, NY
Before this product, I used to manually peel dead skin off my lips.Ouch! So this exfoliator is a god send. It applies smooth and the grains arent harsh plus its minty! Thanks for my complimentary stick! Its a must have for the winter!
CJ J.
CJ J.
I am very impressed with this lip exfoliator. I hadn't even heard of a lip exfoliator before I received this VoxBox. It left my lips feeling smooth and lovely. It is a greenish-blue color and comes in a cute lipstick- like tube. This way, you don't have to worry about finger contamination or anything of the sort. The key to this working effectively is making sure to moisturize your lips after application, too. I received this product at no cost in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Kaylin B.
Kaylin B.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a very nice lip exfoliater simply because it is in the shape of a lipstick, which makes it easier to apply. the only downside is that it breaks easily, so you have to be careful. Though it does do it's job, making lips smooth and soft.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
ELF Lip Exfoliator the pros, exfoliates the lip nicely, great packaging, very affordable only a few dollars, a lot of flavors, you don't have to stick your finger in a pot like a lot of lip scrubs. I have found no cons, if any, it's only that this is always sold out! I would recommend this product, especially during the winter!
Helen Z.
Helen Z.
Germantown, TN
I love this lip exfoliator. This is actually the first lip exfoliator I have ever used and I think its amazing. I got this in the e.l.f. voxbox and Its so convenient to use. There are exfoliant beads that you can scrub in circles on your lips that exfoliates them really well. I used it before applying my matte lipstick and it worked perfectly. I definitely recommend this product.
sheila h.
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL
Love this product. It was so nice and smooth on the skin. it did meet all my expectations in a product and i really felt like it made a difference.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Nashville, TN
Okay, I loved this product! Probably my favorite out of the box! Left my lips feeling really soft, especially after using consecutively it's almost renewing my lips. I love that it is the mint flavoring/scent, very relaxing and mild for an exfoliant :) would recommend and purchase on my own!
alina m.
alina m.
San Diego, CA
This has been by far my favorite lip scrub of the year. Exfoliates lips and removes the dryness of lips very well. I highly recommended this product.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?