BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

BMonroe P.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
When I first started getting into make it this came in something my best friend brought me. Since then Ive been using it. One thing I hate is that it breaks easily but it does wonders on my lips
Teresa O.
Croydon, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I've said it before & I'll say it again with elf products it's hit or miss & this one's a hit it's great it Really works great can't beat the price & taste good too lol
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Just tried this out today! Absolutely love it. It is a mint flavor and it even taste good ;)! So exited that I got this in my Vox Box! Amazing. The product also makes your lips feel really good! I would definitely buy it again.
Karla D.
I got the mint one in the mail and I had very bad chapped lips so I put it on and I've already seen the results! My lips are softer and the chapped is basically gone! Super happy with this one! Definitely recommend this to others!
Amanda E.
Wow I ordered this and wish I ordered more! So good for the price! I would recommend this over others because the best part is you don't have to get your fingers dirty because it's in a lipstick applicator how smart?!?!
Madison L.
So I am on acutane right now and it's absolutely killing my lips. I received this product free of charge to sample and it has done wonders. It's harsh enough to get off the dead skin, but not too harsh that I can't use it everyday. If you have naturally dry lips or are on some kind of acne medication, I strongly urge you to use this product!!
ada n.
Irving, TX
Oooomg!! This product is just AMAZING. I mean, I was looking for something like this , and it is perfect. My lips are very soft because of this amazing exfoliator.
Amy B.
Moncks Corner, SC
This probably my favorite product I received to review. It makes my lips super soft and the flavor is yummy. Oh and there's a balm in a pop off on the bottom!!!
Olivia M.
Woodbridge, NJ
Review for: Brown sugar more...
This product make my lips so soft, it takes the dead skin right off and moisturizes them perfectly. I highly recommend this product and will repurchase it soon.
Idalia F.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is a must have during the cold seasons! Good at getting rid of the dead skin on your chapped lips. Leaves lips feeling softer and better than ever!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?