BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Emily C.
Emily C.
Alexandria, VA
This product is hydrating and it took all the dead skin off my lips. I have a dry lips year-round and I think this product is a great addition to my collection. The packaging is plastic but nice and the product does it's job
Tiana F.
Tiana F.
I LOVE this lip exfoliator. I'd never used one before receiving the elf voxbox. It's super easy to use...rub on your lips and you can feel the dead skin vanishing. It left my lips smooth and prepared for lipstick. I'd highly recommend this low-cost product and would definitely purchase again!
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
Woodbridge, VA
I love it, it works really well the only thing I hate that it hurts your upper lip
Janelle T.
Janelle T.
Las Vegas, NV
Personally, I didn't care for the taste. It made me feel a little sick, but I love how it took care of my poor chapped and gross lips. It really did take a lot of the dead skin off (gross, I know) but I found that I couldn't really add much pressure because it felt like it would break.
With larger chunks (this is getting grosser -I'm sorry) you really have to work with it. It's a great lip scrub that leaves my lips feeling smooth and refreshed. The only part that I didn't like was the taste.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
This stuff is very interesting! One thing I would say about this lipstick would be that it's hard and hard to put on! I have the mint one and i compared it a lot to Niveas a kiss of mint and minerals and I still love Nivea more! Just works better for me!
Deirdre C.
Deirdre C.
Im giving this product four stars because I feel it doesn't quite do it's job perfectly. That being said, it smells and tastes great! It softens lips, and goes exfoliate. I feel it could exfoliate a bit better. I still have some noticable dead skin when i use this. It takes a few tries of scrubbing that wiping, and repeat.
Brenda L.
Brenda L.
I have never tried a lip exfoliator before and let me tell you I love it and very very easy to apply, I highly recommend this product to everyone it also sells at a great price rather then buying a 60$ product that dose not work this one is great
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
I love this product. It's so innovative to put a lip scrub/exfoliant in a stick form, and I totally think other companies should follow suit. I've owned in both flavored and I love it! Totally recommend.
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Los Fresnos, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
It was a little hard to purchase this at my local drug stores but I was out on a trip and saw it and grabbed all of them! I'm a repeating user of this kit. It's amazing! It does wonders to my lips. And it's just unbelievable. I absolutely recommend it to everyone.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Danville, VA
It was great for dead skin but a little rough on new skin. It did meet my expectations, i expected it to be gritty. I bought mine at Wal-Mart, so it had pretty nice packaging. It didnt really have anything too special about the packaging. This is my first time buying it and i would buy it again.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?