5 colors available

How to use:

Dyess K.
Dyess K.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is amazing! Before reviving this in the mail, I have always used this! But I had the original one and the one that influenster sent me was mint! These are amazing and completely worth it! I recommend this!
krista b.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
I feel like this product is toothpaste flavored sandpaper. I'm not really a fan. It did exfoliate my lips, but I didn't enjoy the grit at all. Don't get me wrong I love brushing my teeth, but I don't love rubbing toothpaste scented grit all over my lips. Not my favorite lip scrub by far, but the end result is decent.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Denmark, WI
It works really good my usually very very very chapped lips. It peels off the dead and skin and leaves my lips feeling soft. It's the first lip exfoliater I used and I like it a lot. I also like that it comes in a lipstick type form
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Griffin, GA
I love the color, smell and applicator and my lips do feel softer after using it I just wish it was more rough... like more exfoliation. This was my first time using a lip exfoliator so maybe I was comparing it to like a face mask? Idk. But I use it before adding anything to my lips and I like the way it looks!
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have already bought 2 of these. These taste and smell great. They also remove dead lip skin cells very well.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
I've been using elf lip exfoliator for almost a year now. I absolutely LOVE this stuff. For the price, you can't beat it. It's so quick and easy and smells great. My lips are perfectly smooth and moisturized with every use!!
Dorothy B.
Dorothy B.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this stuff, exfoliates my lips better than any other product, conditions them as well. And it's cheap!!!
Colbee J.
Colbee J.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this product. It gently exfoliates while simultaneously moisturizing! And it smells so good. The taste it leaves on your lips is very sweet like honey.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Norfolk, VA
I got this in a voxbox but the opinion is all mine. I really did adore using the lip exfoliator for the first time. Once you get past one layer of smoothness it gets right to exfoliating and gets the job done.
Jerri G.
Jerri G.
Elyria, OH
Love this lip exfoliator. I love wearing liquid lipsticks we all know they can be really drying on the lips so I use this before and after wearing a liquid lipstick and it takes all my dead skin off my lips leaving them smooth . This is a must have.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?