5 colors available

How to use:

Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Galloway, NJ
Absolutely love this lip exfoliator!! It's so convenient to use on my lips, doesn't make a mess and is easy to apply! It leaves my lips so smooth and renewed, I like to use this before I apply lipsticks for a smooth finish! For the price it's amazing!! So inexpensive. Would buy again! I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Columbus, OH
LOVE this. Just used it for the first time and my lips feel amazing. It also leaves your lips conditioned and smells great!
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
I have the brown sugar and the mint flavors. These are cool! Not too rough, and still moisturizing so use before putting on a liquid lip. Worth the money!
Yadhira R.
Yadhira R.
I'm one of those that gets such bad lip problems during the winter! This came just in time in my VoxBox to help me get rid of any dead skin and just give a pamper to my lips. It works incredible and leaves my lips feeling awesome. A must try!!
Lidia L.
Lidia L.
Scott City, KS
Love this exfoliater! It takes off all of my dead skin and keeps my lips soft.
Brigid M.
Brigid M.
Wycombe, PA
This is my first time trying a lip exfoliator and I love it! You just rub it on your lips and it takes the dead skin away leaving them perfectly soft! Just use some chapstick after and you're set! It looks but but goes on clear and has a really nice minty smell! I would definitely recommend this product
Giselle L.
Giselle L.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Just bought this and already I love it! My lips have been so dry, and this made them so soft again. It also smells and tastes so yummy!
Salina G.
Salina G.
Victorville, CA
My lips have been very chapped lately and need something to help with the dry skin on my lips. So for the price of this I would say it works pretty good and helped with my lip probably
Tenika S.
Tenika S.
La Place, LA
This is one of the best exfoliator I've used. I love the convenient packaging, and it's gentle while removing dead skin. This is a must before applying any lipcolor, especially those drying liquid mattes we all love. Also you cannot beat the $3 price!
Jerrica B.
Jerrica B.
LOVE this so much. Wanted to try it for forever and was so happy when Influenster sent it in the elf vox box. It smooths the lips and also moisturizes as it gets rid of dead skin. I highly recommend this.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?