BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Carly Z.
Carly Z.
Allentown, PA
Excellent product great loved it so much amazing great price very affordable long lasting
Shushanik K.
Shushanik K.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Honestly this product is so great. First of all its only $3 and in lipstick form so it's really easy to use. Secondly this smells absolutely amazing. This is my third one lol I can't get enough. Love it!
Bewitchedd B.
Bewitchedd B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Obsessed with this, the only thing I don't like is when it gets dried out its hard to apply...
Valarie S.
Valarie S.
I've been using the elf lip exfoliator for a few months now and my lips are so soft especially since it's the winter months when my lips are the roughest, but this product really helps with that. The only down fall is afterwards you have to put some type of chap stick on to moisturize your lips
Lolita L.
Lolita L.
Wichita , KS
This is a must have in anyones makeup stash especially with the liquid lipstick trend thats going on. This is a great exfoliator that will leave your lips super soft and ready for any lipstick. Plus you cant beat that price!!!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Tucson, AZ
Amazing!!! I was looking for an affordable lip scrub...and I found it! I highly recommend it
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have the worst lips in the history of lips. I decided to give this a try and my lord... this stuff is absolutely amazing! Definite buy if you have lips like mine!
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this exfoliator. I have tried a few and this is the best one I have found so far. I use it once a week and my lips are soft and smooth!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Absolutely love the sugar scrub in a stick idea! Not only did this smell and taste wonderful, it did an amazing job at bugging my lips into the soft, smooth, and supple lips I've been striving for! Excellent on the go product! Love!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Flower Mound, TX
Wow! This product is a life saver! In the past I would use a homemade scrub to exfoliate my lips, but with this, the process is made so much easier. There is essentially no clean up and this makes my lips very smooth! I would purchase again!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?