BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Katelyn B.
Auburn, WA
I love the ease of using this compared to my other lip exfoliators because I don't have to get it all over my hands while I'm in the middle of doing my makeup!
Stephanie H.
Review for: Other more...
This is a great lip scrub for in between liquid lipstick. A great prep for dry lips, but doesn't last long and you have to clean it off every time you use it.
Sophia B.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator more...
I looove this lip exfoliation bullet. It's so helpful and nice. It has a nice scent a long with a classy look. It's perfect for pre application of a lipstick.
Jo C.
Cullman, AL
I love this product I feel like it gets all the stuff all my lips leaving them soft and really easy to apply my lipstick afterwards and smells really good to!
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
I loved this! Love the smell and the way my lips feel so soft all day after using it. Just follow the directions and you should be on your way to smooth lips.
Josephine M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Absolutely love and recommend this product at helping to take away the flakiness of your lips right before wearing lip product. It is a good quick fix product.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Great product. I had heard so many good things about it online and they we're right. it leaves my lips so soft and smooth especially in this cold, dry winter.
Jessica S.
Great lip exfoliator! I use it at night when I take off my make up. Great idea to make the sugar scrub into a lipstick form. I will repurchase when I run out.
Ann G.
I personally not a huge lip exfoliated fan. However, this is an easy to use product that left my lips feeling softer after use. The oils it it really do work.
Veronica M.
Weslaco, TX
This is such a GREAT drugstore lip exfoliator! Unique as I had never seen an exfoliator in lipstick form, but it works amazingly well! And it's so inexpensive!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?