BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Cathy D.
I've finally got the chance to try this lip exfoliator after eyeing it for some time. Thank you Influenster!

I honestly love this product. I used another lip exfoliator before or I usually make one of my own. All of them works well, but I have to say the packaging of this product is the best! It's very convenient that it's in a lipstick tube shape because you can travel with it and exfoliating anywhere won't be messy. My lips are often peeling, and after I use this, my lips are smooth! I just have to 'scrub' it with some force in order for it to be effective. Overall I love this product and I highly recommend it!
Michelle H.
Chino Hills, CA
Not a huge fan of lip exfoliators but I ended really liking this one! Came with my vox box
Amy N.
I have tried the original one a long time ago, and it was pretty decent. It helped to exfoliate my lips like claimed. What I really liked about it was that it was in the form of a lipstick, so using it was easy. Compared to other lip scrub, it can be challenge to get the product sometimes, and can be hard to put on the lip.

I recently bought the tart/sweet cherry one and I really like it! At first, I thought it was not exfoliating my lips at all, it was way too smooth, I had to make sure what I bought was an exfoliator LOL. The next time I used it, I lightly scraped the top layer with my nail, then it really started to feel like it was exfoliating my lips! The scent/taste is definitely pleasant (: Again, I love the application in a lipstick form.
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
This is a must have in the winter! With all the cold air drying up your lips this is a need. And its a great product at an affordable price.
Valentina D.
Me fascinó este producto, tengo el que es sabor a menta y me deja los labios súper fresquitos y suaves
Sarah B.
Bartow, FL
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This stuff is amazing. My go to lip exfoliator plus it's super affordable. Leaves my lips feeling really soft. I love this stuff and I completely recommend.
Lex R.
Ehhh I wasn't too crazy about this after I used it it felt sort of stick idk if that would be a good word to describe it and I didn't feel like it actually did much for my lips it's an okay product
Adrie M.
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! I got this in my ELF influenster box today and fell in love! It's gritty, but not too rough and it's super exfoliating and moisturizing! I would recommend this to all my fellow matte lipstick lovers! It smells and tastes good too!!!!

Thank You Influenster!
Lupita Z.
Wasco, CA
I absolutely loved this!! Never tried a lip exfoliater and yesterday was the first time trying it and i fell in live with it!! I totally recommend this and its inexpensive!! Great quality! Will be buying more!!
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
This product is so good! So glad i got a chance to try it out. This little guy exfoliates my lips so good and leaves them feeling super soft & smell super good. Definitely one of the best lip exfoliators I've ever tried.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?