5 colors available

Gabe B.
Gabe B.
Glendale
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Used the green one, left my lips feeling clean! Doesn't smooth them out very much but I do like scrub feeling !
Mary K.
Mary K.
Fort Mill, SC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It retails for about $3.00s. its very grainy but later it smoothns out! I was quite upset about mine because it broke off the first day! otherwise its a good exfoliator!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really like this stuff! Gets all the dead skin off your lips and if yours are anything like mine you need products like this! I have used this product before I got it in my voxbox and I like it a lot!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Make my dry lips feel like they had life again. Surprised something so cheap can do such a great job
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Galloway, NJ
Absolutely love this lip exfoliator!! It's so convenient to use on my lips, doesn't make a mess and is easy to apply! It leaves my lips so smooth and renewed, I like to use this before I apply lipsticks for a smooth finish! For the price it's amazing!! So inexpensive. Would buy again! I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morgantown, WV
This was great! It removed all of the dead skin from my lips, left this amazing minty smell and then my lipstick lasted all day without my lips drying!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Seems to work well so far. I noticed it did take off the dead skin and my lips were smooth. Chapstick just glides on after applying. I'm not too fond of the strong taste though. If I happen to lick my lips it leaves an overpowering soapy taste.
Lidia L.
Lidia L.
Scott City, KS
Love this exfoliater! It takes off all of my dead skin and keeps my lips soft.
Marina P.
Marina P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The fact that it's shaped like a lipstick makes it much more convenient to use. It tastes great and works really well!
Salina G.
Salina G.
Victorville, CA
My lips have been very chapped lately and need something to help with the dry skin on my lips. So for the price of this I would say it works pretty good and helped with my lip probably
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?