5 colors available

Giada A.
Giada A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product! Bath and body works had something similar a while ago. It had a suger scrub on one side and a mostorizing balm on the other. this isn't as good as that one but it's the best that I have found so far with out spending 20$ lol
Marlene F.
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My sister recommened me this because it was her holy grail and ofcourse i believe her . So later on i purshaced this andvinstantly fel in love .
Bryanna K.
Bryanna K.
Las vegas, NV
I'm OBSESSED with this exfoliator!! It makes my lips feel so soft and takes off all the dead skin! And a fun little tip the bottom of the applicator where the color is shown of what's in the tube you can take it off and surprise! You have chapstick for after the exfoliating! Hands down favorite product!

I got this for free but my opinions are my own!
Erin K.
Erin K.
Warren, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This removes dry skin really well and you cannot beat the price! I use it before bed (when needed), followed by a good lip balm.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
A must have tool for every beauty fan! This product exfoliates and conditions the lips leaving them ready for lipstick or lip liner. Skip that expensive option from Sephora and pick up this instead!
Sakaylea K.
Sakaylea K.
Sevierville, TN
I love this product. The packaging is so easy to use and it is essentially a lip scrub in a lipstick form. Not messy to use. Great idea and works like a charm. I've been happy with this product and will purchase it again.
Susan H.
Susan H.
east amherst, ny
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is great. It keeps my lips soft and moisturized especially through these winter months.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This was really useful and worked great the first couple of times I used it, but once that initial coating of moisture or whatever it was wore off, I was mostly left with hard exfoliator beads that seem to do more damage than good. If the moisturizing part was more throughout, I'd be extremely happy because it worked great!
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Boone, NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My lips have always been horrendously dry and cracked so I bought the e.l.f lip exfoliator when I was about to check out at WalMart one day. It was so cheap I never expected it to work but boy was I wrong! This stuff is amazing! I love how easily it exfoliates and that it leaves my lips with a wonderful scent and taste. After using it I slap on some lip balm and for the first time in years my lips are perfect.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
A must for the cold winters in Minnesota! My lips can get really chapped when the weather gets colder (no matter how much water I consume daily) and this will be a lifesaver. It exfoliates my lips perfectly and does condition and nourish my lips, but I like to use my rosebud salve after I use the exfoliator to really condition my lips. Found at my local Target.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?