BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jessica R.
Bay City, MI
Fan of lip stains and liquid lipsticks? If your answer is yes then you need this product!! It takes off some of the most stubborn lip products without leaving bed your lips dry! The packaging is cute and convienent. Hands down one of my favorite go to product!!
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I love this lip exfoliation!! It's easy, quick, simple, effective and convenient!
It's shaped like a lipstick so the application of this is super easy. I just splash my lips with water, rub it in my lips, then wash off!
So easy!
Also this is very moisturizing!!
Alex A.
Columbus, OH
I'm not a huge lip exfoliator person, however this stuff is amazing! It makes me lips feel smooth and does a great job of removing any dead skin. It's super easy to use and isn't very messy like I know other lip exfoliators are. You can't beat the price either!
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Talk about a life saver. This winter has already become rough on my lips. And my lips always Crack and peel badly. Not this year! This truthfully has helped battle my dry lip issue 100%. I am thankful for my opportunity to test this product. And so are my lips.
Maribel S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product!!! I never knew something this cheap would make my lips so soft. Its the best thing for those who use liquid to matte. Best $3 spent, i stack up on these ūüėĀ I exfoliate my lips 2x a week. Its definitely a product i don't mind spending money on!
Melissa C.
I got the ELF voxbox and this lip scrub works really well. For the price point, definitely more worth it than the Fresh sugar lip scrub. It's finer and not made of sugar, so don't lick your lips clean after, but they will be soft if you follow the instructions.
Christy B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I honestly didn't believe this would work, but I was wrong! It was so easy to use and I could immediately tell a difference. I should note that I don't have severely chapped lips, but they do get dried out. They felt super smooth when I was finished with this.
Jackie R.
I really enjoy the elf lip exfoliator, because it comes in a tube, so you don't have to stick you fingers in a little tub of scrub to get your lips prepped for lipstick. I have probably gone through four or five tubes of this, and I will keep repurchasing it.
Breanna P.
Enid, OK
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
One of my absolute favorite lip exfoliators of all time! This lip exfoliate her does a great job of prepping my lips for all day lipstick where. It makes my lips smooth and soft and adds an extra layer of hydration. For the price point, it is a great product!
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
This is an awesome product! I have been using the sugar lip exfoliator from e.l.f for about 4 years and I loved it, But let me say OMG elf killed it with the new mint lip exfoliator my lips look so amazing! And feel super soft I love it thank you #influenster
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?