5 colors available

How to use:

Hiba N.
Hiba N.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It's one of the best store bought lip scrubs out there. The fact that it's in a tube makes is perfect for travel and on the go use. it is extremely nice for the $3 price point and would recommend. the only down side was that it broke after the first use but it can still be used easily.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Bristol, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love love this! For one it's not messy and I don't have to put my finger in a pot to get product. It works very well exfoliating my lips. I gave these with gifts to girls in my family during the winter time. They loved it. It's really easy to use. Great product I would highly recommend
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
I recieved this product free for testing purposes from Influenster. I typically prefer to use lip scrubs. This product did a fair-average job of exfoliating my lips. It did not completely remove all of the dead skin. However, it was sweet, easy to use, and it is an inexpensive product.
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
So I finally found this exfoliator!! And I love it! It feels as though it's removing dead dry skin leaving my lips smooth and soft! I have been looking for this and the price, as always is affordable. will carry this everywhere I go! I will continue to purchase this item. It's amazing!
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
I was super excited to try this when I received it in the mail!! It works really well, it helps will my dry peeling lips. I also like the minty flavor. It was easy to apply, went on very smooth. If there's anymore flavors, I guess you would say, I would definitely go and buy some more!
Abby F.
Abby F.
Killeen, TX
I love this! I'm glad elf came out with this product and even more glad it was sent to me. It smells amazing and it serves its purpose. I would say its more of a gentle exfoliater compared to some you spend a bit more money on. But for the price I would definetly purchase this product.
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Searcy, AR
Got this in the e.l.f. voxbox.This smells amazing and my lips feel great after using it. I have been using this product a couple days now and I can see a noticeable difference in my lips. It was easy to use and I really liked it. I would be interested in buying it after this runs out.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This exfoliator really helped me. I tend to pick and peel the skin off my lips when they get too dry but this product has helped me stop that! It smells and tastes really good, like a nice shea and vanilla scent. This works great for me. I only wish there was more product in the tube.
Laura A.
Laura A.
I really like this so far for the winter. Gets rid of that peely dead skin. Although, it's a strange sensation to have on your lips. And when you're done, you don't really know what to do with the scrub on your lips. But overall, it's a great thing to have when you want to exfoliate.
Russellville, AL
WOW. this is like face scrub for your lips! I can imagine this one tube lasting a really long time. I love it! I never thought I'd love it this much but I do. Very easy to use. It leaves lips feeling soooooooo soft afterwards. The ingredients are perfect. Would recommend to anyone.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?