5 colors available

Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Saint Amant, LA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
LOVE! So much easier than a DIY scrub like sugar and honey. Simple, NO mess, great smell and flavor, and gentle on your lips while still exfoliating. Very inexpensive.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I found it odd to use at first but I eventually got the hang of it. I feel it works better once I get it a little wet so I'm not just scrubbing my lips dry. The price is definitely a plus, and it does remove the dead and dry skin.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This was really useful and worked great the first couple of times I used it, but once that initial coating of moisture or whatever it was wore off, I was mostly left with hard exfoliator beads that seem to do more damage than good. If the moisturizing part was more throughout, I'd be extremely happy because it worked great!
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Chesterfield, IN
This stuff is awesome.! It makes me lips so soft and smooth. The minty taste/smell is also a plus.!
Megan M.
Megan M.
West Winfield, NY
I love this stuff , it is cheap and very user friendly no need to dip your finger in a pot like others and have the product get every where. It is just like a lipstick you just apply and when you are done your lips feel so fresh and new
Jessi N.
Jessi N.
Richardson, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It's not my favorite as far as lip exfoliators go, but it does the job! And the price is unbeatable.
Kenzie S.
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I was really excited about purchasing the e.l.f. lip exfoliator and was not disappointed. I loved the scent of the product as well as how well it worked to exfoliate my lips. It did get a little rough after the first use though.
Raquel W.
Raquel W.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a winter lifesaver. It immediately gets rid of the flakes but since it's sugar it's so gentle and doesn't over exfoliate. Super moisturizing too. My new favorite product for sure.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this lip exfoliator. It gets all the dead skin off and keeps your lips feeling soft. I really like that it is in stick form. I hate when you have to dig lip scrubs out of a jar. This is so much easier to use and it's a great price!!!
Giada A.
Giada A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product! Bath and body works had something similar a while ago. It had a suger scrub on one side and a mostorizing balm on the other. this isn't as good as that one but it's the best that I have found so far with out spending 20$ lol
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?