BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Nashali N.
Jacksonville, FL
I love that it comes in the shape of a lipstick! It does a great job of exfoliating and hydrating the lips (perfect before applying a matte lip color). Great value as well! I would definitely recommend it to others!
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes!
Jerri G.
Elyria, OH
Love this lip exfoliator. I love wearing liquid lipsticks we all know they can be really drying on the lips so I use this before and after wearing a liquid lipstick and it takes all my dead skin off my lips leaving them smooth . This is a must have.
Haley G.
Love my elf voxbox!!! My lips are so soft after just one use! Great cheap product and it's so worth it! My lips are soft and I got it free it's a win win situation! This is a must have beauty product!
Natalia R.
Fayetteville , AR
This product is amazing. I usually stay away from lip exfoliators since they tend to irritate my lips, but this one works wonders! It's gentle but at the same time it actually exfoliates and leaves your lips really smooth!
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this lip exfoliator it works really we'll for being so inexpensive! It seems to be my best friend come the winter months! But I love it! Definitely get your hands on it if you have chapped or dried lips!
Shaylee S.
Santaquin, UT
Really love this product! Love the smell.. it's a minty fresh kind of smell. Also, I thought I would need to put some chapstick on after I used it and I didn't. It made my lips soft and smooth. I will definitely be using this in my daily makeup routine.
Jess G.
Pardeeville, WI
Love this!! I love how it's in a lipstick container instead of a pot, it's less mess and easy to use!
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC
I like this a lot it moisturizes and exfoliates. I use it every day before I got to be. It helps keep my lips on point in the winter time.
Carissa M.
I got this product in my #elfvoxbox and I was pleasantly surprised! It's mint flavored and it really exfoliated my lips before applying my favorite matte lip color. I've been hesitant to try something like this but it really is a fast and easy way to exfoliate!
Cathy D.
I've finally got the chance to try this lip exfoliator after eyeing it for some time. Thank you Influenster!

I honestly love this product. I used another lip exfoliator before or I usually make one of my own. All of them works well, but I have to say the packaging of this product is the best! It's very convenient that it's in a lipstick tube shape because you can travel with it and exfoliating anywhere won't be messy. My lips are often peeling, and after I use this, my lips are smooth! I just have to 'scrub' it with some force in order for it to be effective. Overall I love this product and I highly recommend it!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?