BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Gina D.
Thanks to e.l.f. and Influenster, I got this nifty exfoliator for testing purposes. But I've already owned a few so I was ecstatic on receiving it in the box. It smells delicious and is the best thing to do after a shower and before and after doing makeup. It leaves your lips nice and smooth. I personally do it before I start up my makeup and wipe it off right before I apply my lipstick. I cannot stress how great it is.
Sabrina M.
Lordsburg, NM
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
The lip exfoliator stick is amazing! It tastes so good and really works. It leaves your lips smooth and fresh after.
Lauren S.
Farmington, NY
My favorite lip exfoliator by far, thus far. I love the smell, the way my lips feel afterwards, and the way it applies so smoothly. The packaging is adorable, looks like lipstick! First time user, and would most definitely recommend it to others. Thank you again e.l.f!!
Hailey S.
This is exactly what I needed during this time of year. The wind and cold really does a number on my skin and my lips and with this they felt as smooth as they've get been. Definitely recommend to help heal lips fast!
Claire M.
I got this product for free in my ELF VoxBox (flavor mint maniac) and I LOVE it! It left my lips so smooth, and it tastes so good. It even comes in a lipstick form, which I've never seen before. I definitely recommend this, it's awesome!
Brigid E.
Dunmore, PA
Got this product in a VoxBox and I have to say it's become the most important part of my routine. It does such a good job of getting rid of the dead skin on my lips without drying them out. Perfect for if you're using a super matte lipstick, will help make it look flawless. Also the price is the best I've seen for a product like this.
Ashli T.
Philadelphia, PA
I original had one of these when they first came out. I was so happy to get another one. I love how it moisturizes and exfoliates at the same time. Also, I enjoyed the minty flavor.
Kristin B.
Newport News, VA
This stuff is amazing! Oh my goodness!! It took that dead skin right off and my lips felt and looked great. Putting lipstick on after looked amazing
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
Don't throw your money away on the more expensive lip scrubs and lip exfoliators in tubes like I made the mistake of doing. This one is a THOUSAND times better. I didn't have the issue that others had where it was too balmy straight of the tube. Mine was straight up exfoliating the first time I applied it. I have lips that need to be exfoliated every morning and every night and this stuff is truly amazing. It leaves the perfect amount of balm on the lips afterward and has the perfect amount of "grit" to really get the job done. It's seriously out of this world and the price just puts it in the #1 spot for me. You will be hard pressed to find a better product. Period.
Paige B.
Lancaster, NY
I absolutely love this lip exfoliate. This was the first time trying this kind of product out and I can't believe how smooth it left my skin. I definitely plan on paying for this when I eventually run out!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?