5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
This exfoliator is awesome. I tried it as soon as pulled it out of the box and my lips felt instantly smoother. So, we tried it on my niece. The first picture is of her lips with Kat Von D lip stain. She took it off and used the exfoliator. It feels just like a face scrub on your lips. It took off the dead skin that was visible on the cotton round and the remainder of the lip stain. Then she reapplied the lip stain. She also said her lips felt obviously smoother and I don't know if you can tell in the picture, but in person you can definitely see the difference after. I'm excited to wear all my matte lipsticks now!
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Recently lost my lip scrub so was happy to receive this in my elf Voxbox! Applies like a lipstick but exfoliates your lips, super simple! All you have to do is rinse off your lips with a cotton ball after applying and you're done!
Mel O.
Mel O.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product, I have had it for ages and it really lasts, I will deffo buy it again when it runs out. It tastes amazing and does a really good job of exfoliating my lips. The top can get a bit hard sometime but I just warm it up.
sadie k.
sadie k.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this. It is so effective but still gentle on your lips. It is also pretty mess free unlike some lip exfoliates. I used to use Mary Kay lip exfoliate but now that I've found a much cheaper and honestly better product I'm set. It's great for just removing dead skin or prepping your lips for a lipstick. It is sometimes hard to find but keep a look out at Target.
Rafaela M.
Rafaela M.
Springfield, VA
I just received the new exfloliator with mint flavor and it's just as amazing as the original sugar one. I don't need to worry about investing in super expensive lib scrubs cause this one from ELF is just perfection! I love it!
Shea R.
Shea R.
Benton City, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this lip exfoliator! I've never used any other lip exfoliator so I guess I don't have anything to compare this to, but I don't plan on trying anything else after this. This product is cheap, it does what it is suppose to do and makes my lips feel soft and amazing. Not to mention it smells and tastes great if you happen to lick your lips haha. Love it!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This was really useful and worked great the first couple of times I used it, but once that initial coating of moisture or whatever it was wore off, I was mostly left with hard exfoliator beads that seem to do more damage than good. If the moisturizing part was more throughout, I'd be extremely happy because it worked great!
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is definitely worth the price. It makes my lips feel soft and refreshed. The taste and smell is delicious which didn't make me second guess putting it on my lips. The only thing is this product is not strong enough to stay together, it broke in the middle the 3rd time I used it. I ended up taking the product out of the tube and put in a little makeup pot and just rubbed it on my lips when I felt like using it.
Susan H.
Susan H.
east amherst, ny
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is great. It keeps my lips soft and moisturized especially through these winter months.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
LOVE THIS! I had such dry lips with dead skin and this helps so much! I noticed quick results! I highly recommend purchasing it!!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?