5 colors available

How to use:

Mara K.
Mara K.
Anaheim , CA
I loved the way this lip exfoliator made my lips feel. It's perfect for carrying it in my purse for when I want to touch up my matte lipsticks before reapplying
Caroline D.
Caroline D.

This product is really great. I started using it when I was having issues with my lips being so dry I couldn't even smile without them cracking. My doctor recommended I use a moisturizer but that only helped so much. I saw this in a list on Buzzfeed and was able to receive this product from Influenster to try out! I was so happy I did.

I use this product after I get out of the shower. The warm water/steam from the shower softens the skin which is the perfect time to exfoliate. I gently rub it in circles on my lips then I dampen a cotton round with warm water and wipe my lips clean. Then I put on a lip balm/moisturizer and that's it. I prefer to use it at night before bed so I can slather on a thicker lip balm and let it sink in as I sleep but if you choose to use it before going out you shouldn't have too much of a problem. My lips turn a bit red but it goes away pretty fast.
Mellisa C.
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
I love the new formula . It's amazing , definitely better than the old kind . It's good & I will continue using it !
Emily S.
Emily S.
Windsor, CO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this! Soft enough to use daily and a great flavor! Works great at softening my lips!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Baltimore, MD
I literally love this elf lip exfoliator especially with this cold weather causing my lips to get chapped this is my go to before applying any other product to my lips it's exfoliates my lips perfectly & makes applying any lip product to my lips go on so smooth I love it & would defiantly recommend this product & for the price u defiantly can't beat it!
Ani S.
Ani S.
Mine is sweet cherry 🍒 and it is so good! My lips were chapped after ski club and after 2 applications of my sweet cherry sugar balm my lips are ready for lipstick . I really want to try The grapefruit flavor!
Mel K.
Mel K.
This product is great. The mint flavor is good. It has really helped me lips this winter. Its also a good price and works wonders for making my lips soft :)
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
I tried this product at night and then again before applying my lipstick, I really liked it. It felt nice on my lips and I could still feel it throughout the day. It's Great for the winter, overall, I would buy it again and it's a good quality for cheap!
kiley c.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
I just received this free to review and what can I say... I am already a huge fan of The original ELF lip exfoliator that was brown. This one is different-it's green. It's mint scented and flavored!! It's gentle but does a great job at softening your lips. It works best if you apply a lip balm after before applying your lip color. This stuff is only like $3 at locations where ELF is sold. If you are considering this, buy it! You won't regret it.
Kallista M.
Kallista M.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I received this free for reviewing purposes and I love it! This looked smooth when I opened it and then after I rubbed it on my lips the product felt like it had tiny granules exfoliating my lips, yet it did not hurt! Then I wiped off the granules and my lips were extremely smooth 😊 also this does not taste bad; it is actually somewhat sweet.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?