BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Amy W.
Sterling, VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is a must have product if you love matte lips like me! Works so much better than other lip scrubs because of the stick format.
Doesn't make a mess and is super affordable.
Jazmin D.
Pomona, CA
this works! I enjoy the texture and how it feels like an actually scrub I'm not a big fan about the mint flavor but it does it job well I use it all the time now
Adorabela K.
Vacaville , CA
Oh my gosh! This lip exfoliator is so good at getting rid of dead skin and nourishing dry lips! It's honestly a must have for everyone, especially in the cold winter months.
This product makes my lips feel and look so much healthier. It even adds a more natural color when used properly. I would definitely recommend buying this product if you are in need of a lip exfoliate.
Kirstyn M.
My lips have never felt so amazing. I can't see how they are after using it for a few weeks. I got this product complementary of influenster but definitely will be buying again.
shin l.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is a handy and easy way to exfoliate my lips, but it doesn't really get the job done for me. I would use it after a shower, but it didn't really exfoliate my lips fully.
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is my favorite exfoliator! I like this more than the lush lip scrub! The fact that it's shaped like a lipstick makes it so much more convenient! And it's very affordable.
Gretchen S.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love this exfoliator!!! It's so great for chapped or sunburnt lips to make them soft again. It smells great and doesn't have an awful taste to it, and it's super affordable.
Rosa P.
I love lip exfoliators. The e.l.f. exfoliator is
one of my favorites. Its easy to work with. I have one in my make up bag and one in my purse. I love using it at random times.
Kayci G.
Clifton, NJ
Really LOVED this product. Took off the dead skin with ease without hurting or making my skin feel raw. For the price definitely worth it ! I got this as a vox box but definitely would purchase
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?