BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jasmyne G.
Jasmyne G.
Phoenix, AZ
Absolute must have if you wear liquid lipsticks. I love that it exfoliates without being harsh.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Laredo, TX
I received the mint lip exfoliator complimentary from influenster and I love the packaging. Gentle exfoliation on the lips. Subtle scent. Creamy formula and applies on smoothly. Definitely recommend this product! Also very inexpensive overall
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Purchased this on an impulse buy. Tried it and thought everything worked pretty fine but then it completely broke my lips/mouth out in bumps and hives. Allergic reactions are not my thing. So if you have sensitive lips or skin around your lips you might steer clear of this product
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
St Petersburg, FL
Amazing!!! The taste is great if you happen to lick some like I did lol but the texture is great, it gets all of the dead skin off and makes them baby soft! Perfect for when you're wanting to use lipstick after.. just wipe it off with warm water pat dry and apply the lip stick right after!
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I just got this product in grapefruit and I like it. Even when you are done rubbing it all over there is moisture on your lips. I am pleasantly surprised.
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
I absolutely LOVE this exfoliator! I got it about two weeks ago and have probably used it every other day since. I have it in the original brown color which is very sweet and almost vanilla-smelling which I love! It really does make my lips feel so much softer instantly after use. And for the price and convenience of this exfoliator, you can't beat it! With this beauty, I don't have to worry about the winter making my lips super chapped, preventing me from wearing my favorite lipsticks! I just ordered three more of these to give as gifts - one in the original brown, and the two other options which are sweet cherry and mint maniac. Some other reviewers have said that the original dries out quickly, but I haven't experienced that. Many reviewers have said that the other two options are longer-lasting and work better/more gently so I'm excited to see what my friends and family think of the other two options! Overall, I don't think that you can go wrong with this product for the price!
Aubrey G.
Aubrey G.
Raleigh, NC
One of my favorite beauty products ever!! It gently scrubs the dead skin off my lips and moisturizes them!
Lorielle M.
Lorielle M.
Great product for dry lips especially in the winter time. Good to use under a matte lip.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Wilkinson, IN
Love how compact and effective this lip scrub is! Doesn't have a gross taste and is a very gentle exfoliator. I will put it on my lips and rub my lips together and this removes all the dead skin. Follow up with some chopstick and your lips are super smooth! Definitely a new favorite for me especially in these cold months!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Greenville , NC
I have dry lips that are constantly peeling so this lip exfoliator is a must have for me. I love the original, but the mint is my favorite. If you wear a lot of matte or liquid lipsticks, exfoliating is a must!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?