5 colors available

How to use:

kiley c.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
I just received this free to review and what can I say... I am already a huge fan of The original ELF lip exfoliator that was brown. This one is different-it's green. It's mint scented and flavored!! It's gentle but does a great job at softening your lips. It works best if you apply a lip balm after before applying your lip color. This stuff is only like $3 at locations where ELF is sold. If you are considering this, buy it! You won't regret it.
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have already bought 2 of these. These taste and smell great. They also remove dead lip skin cells very well.
This is my go to lip product for sure! Not only I'm I an e.l.f fanatic but this exoflitor makes me ove it more. It's affordable and helps the most during the winter times when lips begin to chap. It's super easy to apply as the only thing one needs to do it massage it on your lips and then take off the access scrub. It leaves your lip super spft and since it's being massaged around your lip it makes it seem more full and red.
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Love this product.
The e.l.f lip exfoliator was in the style of a lipstick, how cool is that?!?! The color of the exfoliator is "mint" which matches the smell. It proved to be not too rough and easy to apply. I am going to be trying this out for a couple of days to see how smooth my lips become.

Sakaylea K.
Sakaylea K.
Sevierville, TN
I love this product. The packaging is so easy to use and it is essentially a lip scrub in a lipstick form. Not messy to use. Great idea and works like a charm. I've been happy with this product and will purchase it again.
Rashee G.
Rashee G.
I love this portable and convenient lip exfoliator. It's sleek and tiny enough to fit in my purse or handbag and easy to use anywhere. A quick swipe and wipe off is all you have to do to leave you with soft, supple lips. Awesome price!
Kat S.
Kat S.
Colchester, VT
I got the green mint one in the elf voxbox and I'm in love. It tastes and smells like sweet mint. And it prepares my lips for any lipstick.
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely love this lip exfoliating lipstick from E.l.f. Cosmetics. It removes my dry, chapped skin. It's sweet sugar infused with vitamin E, shea butter, avocado, grape and jojoba oil treats! It and smoothes and conditions my lips.

Damp lips first then apply in a circular motion, remove excess skin with damp towel. Apply lip balm after.
Shekeitha K.
Shekeitha K.
Killeen, TX
I usually have dry lips and they tend to peel. This was absolutely the best thing I could have ever gotten. I have never used this product before and it is super cost effective. I was so happy that after using it my lips felt moisturized and luxurious.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Woodbridge, NJ
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This product make my lips so soft, it takes the dead skin right off and moisturizes them perfectly. I highly recommend this product and will repurchase it soon.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?