BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Laredo, TX
I received the mint lip exfoliator complimentary from influenster and I love the packaging. Gentle exfoliation on the lips. Subtle scent. Creamy formula and applies on smoothly. Definitely recommend this product! Also very inexpensive overall
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
St Petersburg, FL
Amazing!!! The taste is great if you happen to lick some like I did lol but the texture is great, it gets all of the dead skin off and makes them baby soft! Perfect for when you're wanting to use lipstick after.. just wipe it off with warm water pat dry and apply the lip stick right after!
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I just got this product in grapefruit and I like it. Even when you are done rubbing it all over there is moisture on your lips. I am pleasantly surprised.
Trinity H.
Trinity H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
The lip exfoliator is very convenient because it comes in a lipstick shape with a tube to twist up. It feels very gritty when applied so you know it's doing its job well!
Aubrey G.
Aubrey G.
Raleigh, NC
One of my favorite beauty products ever!! It gently scrubs the dead skin off my lips and moisturizes them!
Billie L.
Billie L.
I love how soft this exfoliator makes my lips feel! I bought it at target and use it all the time. It was only $3 and definitely worth the price! I put it on before my lipstick and it makes my lipstick last longer! Definitely recommend it!
Lorielle M.
Lorielle M.
Great product for dry lips especially in the winter time. Good to use under a matte lip.
Kaylamarie S.
Kaylamarie S.
Branford, CT
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I LOVE THE EXFOLIATOR. I have mine in the flavor coconut & I use it about 3 times a day. It does wonders on my lips especially in the colder months!! I would love to get free products like this!'
Myranda W.
Myranda W.
Hillsboro, MO
I really enjoy this product! It's great to use before a liquid matte lipstick so you don't have flaky, peeling lips. And I can lick it off, too!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Wilkinson, IN
Love how compact and effective this lip scrub is! Doesn't have a gross taste and is a very gentle exfoliator. I will put it on my lips and rub my lips together and this removes all the dead skin. Follow up with some chopstick and your lips are super smooth! Definitely a new favorite for me especially in these cold months!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?