BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Monica B.
ELF products are so great for the price so this product did meet my expectations for the price. It got the job done mad my lips smooth but I found myself applying more lip balm after wards. Personally I prefer sugar and coconut oil as a DIY but this is continent for on the go.
liz b.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
So handy in it's lipstick form. Very sugary smell, I love it. It leaves my lips feeling smooth. You can't go wrong with the price! It has become a must-have item.
Stephanie N.
Longmont, CO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a must have for me. It gets rid of all of the dry, dead icky skin on my lips, leaving them soft and supple. The product being in a bullet is super nice too. It's very easy to use. This is definitely Holy Grail for me. And it's only around $3!
Marina P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The fact that it's shaped like a lipstick makes it much more convenient to use. It tastes great and works really well!
Valeria R.
Coral Springs, FL
Love this!!! It does the job and it doesn't hurt to use! For the price you can't beat it! Definitely recommend
Ginny M.
Marshall, MO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love love this. My lips are pretty dry and I feel like it prevents me from wearing certain kinds of lip products. BUT this exfoliator really helps out a lot. I love the smell, doesn't taste bad, works awesome.
Sarah C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Thanks to another Influenster who reviewed this product I decided to give it a try. I had never used a lip exfoliator before but my lips have gotten dry lately. First impression was this stuff smells amazing! Used it and it worked great! The only drawback was it tastes awful if you lick it off your lips. I thought, "Sugar, yum." Shew no! For $3 it is a great product. I'll just skip licking the sugar off.
Shelby R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I actually absolutely love this lip exfoliator ! It has an amazing scent of brown sugar and it does such an amazing job 😍 I usually keep it handy because my lips tend to chap easily and it is such a great product 👄 Its sold for such an affordable price, I purchased mine at Target! Be weary though, it's usually out of stock 🙈 that's when you know it's a great product tho ☝️
Giselle L.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Just bought this and already I love it! My lips have been so dry, and this made them so soft again. It also smells and tastes so yummy!
Kassie M.
N Manchester, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product it does wonders for my dry lips especially before I apply lipstick this product is my #MVP
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?