BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Indira G.
I never try a lip exfoliator before and I could be more glad i got this one in the influenster box. Just perfect, more that winter is here and mi lips are a little dry.
Ashley J.
This is amazing it really does exfoliate your lips and it comes with a lip balm on the end that is okay but the exfoliator is so easy and I love the different shades and they make your lips feeling super smooth afterwards and also it's super affordable I highly recommend
Courtney L.
Huntsville, AL
This product is amazing! I love the flavor/taste of it! I feel like it gets all the dead skin off my lips! I received this product in my voxbox and will definitely buy more when I run out!
Marissa V.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
The price for this exfoliator is really good! I love how smooth my lips feel after I use this product and I use it about 3 times a week. The scent also is really great!
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I've seen some people use this and say it hurts or their lips bleed..but you have to wet the lips prior to use. it really is a decent scrub and I love that it is in lip stick form although..I get nervous it'll break off lol
Emily H.
Missoula, MT
Was pleasantly surprised when I used this exfoliated! It was so easy to apply, and it worked so well! I will definitely be repurchasing this as soon as it runs out!
Ashley S.
Saint Amant, LA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
LOVE! So much easier than a DIY scrub like sugar and honey. Simple, NO mess, great smell and flavor, and gentle on your lips while still exfoliating. Very inexpensive.
Haley B.
Kearney, MO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This smells and tastes like brown sugar and vanilla. it's in lip stick form for quick and easy application. this leaves my lips feeling fresh and soft! retails for $3
Colbee J.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I really like this product. It gently exfoliates while simultaneously moisturizing! And it smells so good. The taste it leaves on your lips is very sweet like honey.
Jennifer M.
Fortunately, I don't need to use lip exfoliators very often, but this is a good choice for those dry winter months. Love using it to prep my lips before lipstick.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?