BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Valerie N.
Fresno, CA
This lip exfoliating thing is okay. It tastes so gross and it's really kinda rough on my lips. I don't think I would buy again. Considering the price it isn't bad at all. It's average. But so is elf products.
Paige B.
I received this in my elf voxbox. Elf lip exfoliater cleaned up my lips from the lipsense I used all day. It smoother up my lips.
Myranda W.
Hillsboro, MO
I really enjoy this product! It's great to use before a liquid matte lipstick so you don't have flaky, peeling lips. And I can lick it off, too!
Elizabeth N.
Amazing! A lip exfoliating product in the shape of a lipstick... how simple but so effective and easy to use. It helps remove the dry peeling layer of skin on my lips and it doesn't over dry them either. Definitely a must try product.
Angela S.
I love the taste of this, and it is super inexpensive. My complaints however is that I have to use a lot to see results, and the results don't last long despite my staying hydrated to prevent chapped lips!
Savanna W.
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
I absolutely love this product. It work wonders for my lips. It smells great and works surprisingly fast! It is kind of too rough on your lips, so I wouldn't recommend using this everyday. But it makes your lips softer and smoother for a low price.
Colette N.
Fort Worth , TX
During cold weather I tend to have chapped lips, which can be annoying. I never thought of using a lip exfoliator before, but now that I have tried e.l.f.'s Lip Exfoliator, which I received for free courtesy of Influenster*, I am amazed by how soft and cared for my lips look during this time of the year. I received one in the Mint flavor, and the scent is not overwhelming. Instead, it is very soothing. If you are a victim of chapped lips, you need this product in your life - trust me!
*Although I received this product for review purposes, All opinions are my own.
Patricia B.
Richmond, VA
This is the perfect solution to those dry winter lips. I've never heard of a lip exfoliator but this is such a welcome addition to my regular regimen. The air is so dry this time of year and sometimes chapstick just isn't enough. This is a great quick fix.
Katelyn F.
Salem, WV
This is especially wonderful for those winter days! Plus, when you're using a drying lipstick, this comes in handy to hydrate your lips!
Leesa M.
riverside, CA
This product is so amazing. It smells so good. I always wanted to try an lip exfoliator. And the fact that this is in an easy lipstick shape it so continent!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?