5 colors available

How to use:

Erika C.
Erika C.
Cliffside Pk, NJ

This lip exfoliator is incredible leaves your lips soft and does not mistreat them or dry them highly recommended
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
This e.l.f. lip exfoliator was a pleasant surprise. I'll be honest, my impression of e.l.f. products was that they are really cheap so they can't possibly work, right? Wrong!
After I cleansed my face I towel dried my lips and went to scrubing with this bad boy and fell in love! It was not too abrasive at all. It smells great and made my lips feel like butter! The increased blood flow also made my lips plump for a short period of time. I didn't need to exfoliate again until several days later.
I had to take one star away because the first time I used it, my sensitive skin gave me an itchy reaction to it around my mouth where I had not placed any product.
Aside from that, I highly recommend trying this product!
I got this product free from Influenster but the opinions are all my own!
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Madison, AL
This stuff is fantastic for dry lips. Its infused with vitamin e, shea butter,avocado,grape and jojoba oil to help nourish lips.
Hunter W.
Hunter W.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This lip exfoliator is so beautiful and gets off all of the dead skin on your lips and leaves them so smooth and ready for gloss , color or anything you want to put on top of your lips!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Woodbridge, NJ
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This product make my lips so soft, it takes the dead skin right off and moisturizes them perfectly. I highly recommend this product and will repurchase it soon.
Carli W.
Carli W.
Everman, TX
I love the elf cosmetics lip exfoliator !! It smells and tastes like mint! It's not too abrasive on my lips! It's shaped like a lipstick so it's easy to use and rub on the lips! I love how gentle but tough it is!!! I definitely recommend this product!!!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Leaves an interesting feeling on my lips! Not bad for what the price would be! I got for free
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
I really like this! It doesn't take off 100% of my dead skin, but it makes my lips a lot smoother. It's great for using before lipstick, especially if it's matte or a brighter color. I like how convenient the packaging is.
Krystin T.
Krystin T.
Essex, MD
Definitely love this. Especially this time of the year cause my lips get dry and I hate having to put on chap stick 100 times a day. I use this every morning before my lip stick / lip gloss and it's great! Not expensive and elf has great quality products for the price! Got this in my influenster elf box
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
I got the mint lip exfoliator in my voxbox, and I love it! It feels amazing and makes your lips so smooth. It's easy to use and very quick. I honestly prefer it over my $10 Lush lip scrub! Would definitely use again!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?