5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Canajoharie , NY
I have the mint one and it's the best thing in the world. It makes my lip soft in one use.
Keaton C.
Keaton C.
Brookhaven, GA
Tastes and smells great and good at getting rid of dead skin on my lips! Useful to use before putting lipstick on
addy m.
addy m.
New Brunswick, NJ
I'm completely obsessed with this product, I use it in the morning before putting on makeup and at night before I go to bed. The mint flavor tastes and smells awesome. This product leave my lips feeling baby smooth. It gets the job done without feeling like you're rubbing sand paper on your lips. Of course the price is also another perk since it's elf and very very cheap! So happy to receive this in my Vox Box!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
I saw a friend use this after a vox box. I went out and bought it immediately. It sort of hurts to apply. Very exfoliating. Once done my lips feel amazing and smooth and healthy. Especially great for the cold winter months when your lips are about to crack open.
Jadyn H.
Jadyn H.
Rio, WI
While it takes a moment to actually get the beads that exfoliate the lips going, this is very moisturizing and takes off all the dead skin! Love it!
Erin m.
Erin m.
Tacoma, WA
A must have, especially when wearing matte lipsticks.
I have the mint exfoliator and I love it. It leaves my lips smooth and tastes nice.
Claire R.
Claire R.
Salisbury, NC
I love this lip exfoliator! I received it in an elf VoxBox and am so grateful. The mint is so refreshing, it's easy to apply, and my lips felt instantly softer! Great to use right before a matte lip color.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
This is awesome. I love that it's in a shape of a lipsticks it's great and different. First time I've used elf products. Exfoliates lips very well and the extra balm on the bottom of the lipsticks is awesomeeeeeeee!
Kathryn N.
Kathryn N.
Bloomingdale , NJ
I love this product, it exfoliated my lips nicely and then I applied matte lipstick on and there were barely any creases on my lip
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Lima, OH
I've never used a stick application exfoliator before but I LOVE this product. It's minty and refreshing and made my lips so smooth and soft before my lipstick application. It's a must have, I adored it.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?