5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Catherine P.
Catherine P.
received from influenster, this works so well received the mint scented/flavored one, would repurchase, leaves lips nice and smooth and easy to apply
Angela R.
Angela R.
Massapequa, NY
I think this product is pretty cool. I've never used a lip exfoliator before so I didn't know what to expect. But I loved the minty feeling of this and I liked how it made my lips feel. I would recommend.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Made my lips feel absolutely soo smooth! Also, I have recommended it to one of my close friends and she started to use if to rub off the dead skin and make her lips smooth before she would apply her lip stick, and it makes such a difference!
Ty'Reginesha M.
Ty'Reginesha M.
Arcadia, LA
This product is amazing!!! I love the way it just peels the dead skin off the lips and leaves them feeling as smooth as a baby's bottom. I'm also glad I was able to snag this right before winter . I think everyone should have this in their bag this winter.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
I love this product! It leaves my lips feeling soooo soft!! I also really enjoy the freshness of the mint!
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
I love this. Its super cheap and works really well. I have super dry lips and this works great in getting the dead skin off my lips. I wish they tasted better though because sometimes a little gets in my mouth.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is so useful in the winter when my lips get chapped. I use it then follow up with a good chapstick to moisturize.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
I got the mint lip exfoliator in my voxbox, and I love it! It feels amazing and makes your lips so smooth. It's easy to use and very quick. I honestly prefer it over my $10 Lush lip scrub! Would definitely use again!
Hunter W.
Hunter W.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This lip exfoliator is so beautiful and gets off all of the dead skin on your lips and leaves them so smooth and ready for gloss , color or anything you want to put on top of your lips!
Jo C.
Jo C.
Cullman, AL
I love this product I feel like it gets all the stuff all my lips leaving them soft and really easy to apply my lipstick afterwards and smells really good to!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?