BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Amy S.
Charleston, SC
I LOVE the Elf Lip Exfoliator.
I use it before every time i put on my lipstick. I find it to be super easy to use - but i think it's better used after a hot shower (or a hot rag on your lips) because it helps to loosen the dead skin.
I would say for the price it's fantastic.
Ericka M.
I loved! It smell really good and isnt oily at all... leave your lips pretty soft too.. its a good one
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
I received this product in my VoxBox and I have fell IN LOVE with it. I used it for two days as I would normally use chapstick and it repaired my chapped lips immediately! Such an amazing price also! I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This product is amazing I got it off the voxbox! It was truly amazing and it got rid of my dead skin on my lips.i use it every single night now ! It makes for an even application of liquid lipstick the next day!
Janeneil B.
Lincoln Park, MI
Love this product and the price is excellent to it's like hi and let's go out but it's only about $3 worth it and you will love it too
Amber V.
I wish I would have discovered this product before I spent over $20 on another one! This lip exfoliator works just as good as the more expensive one I just purchased prior. I will continue to purchase the ELF exfoliator from now on!
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the original lip exfoliator, and I love the new one too! This lip exfoliator has tiny sugar beads in it to gently exfoliated your lips and remove any dead skin, leaving the perfect texture to apply lipstick. The new mint flavor leaves your lips tingling and moisturized. It reminds me of the sensation Burt’s Bees leaves on your lips.
Jackee B.
Love the lip exfoliating feel on your lips although the little tiny exfoliaters cannot be seen you definitely cannot miss the feeling of the scrub exfoliating your lip such a wonderful product to use before applying lip color or a matte lip
Victoria M.
Irvington, NY
This product makes my lips feel amazing! I love the minty smell and feel of it when it goes on. It makes my lips feel so smooth after use and helps my lipsticks apply so much better!
Leah g.
This is the best lip exfoliator i have ever used for my lips . i have bought so many and the work so well int the winter and it is easy to use . the packaging is very nice too.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?