BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sybil W.
La Place, LA
It Smells good, plus it exfoliates my lips beautifully. I will definitely continue to buy it for sure!

This is definitely a product that everyone should give a try, whether male or female.
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
My homemade one is waayy better but this is good for on the go (in a rush) or when traveling just to have something to keep the lips soft since I wear alot of matte lipsticks
Sharla J.
Marrero, LA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This product is a LIFESAVER! It works so well, and smells delicious. Perfect to use before applying matte lippies! It also gets the dead skin off of your lips with ease.
Kim Z.
Payson, UT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This lip exfoliator is amazing! First of all its not so rough that makes your lips hurt, it's moisturizing at the same time!!! Smells great, and you can't beat the price! Very recommended versus the higher prices exfoliators.
Indira G.
I never try a lip exfoliator before and I could be more glad i got this one in the influenster box. Just perfect, more that winter is here and mi lips are a little dry.
Ashley J.
This is amazing it really does exfoliate your lips and it comes with a lip balm on the end that is okay but the exfoliator is so easy and I love the different shades and they make your lips feeling super smooth afterwards and also it's super affordable I highly recommend
Marissa V.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
The price for this exfoliator is really good! I love how smooth my lips feel after I use this product and I use it about 3 times a week. The scent also is really great!
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I've seen some people use this and say it hurts or their lips bleed..but you have to wet the lips prior to use. it really is a decent scrub and I love that it is in lip stick form although..I get nervous it'll break off lol
Courtney L.
Huntsville, AL
This product is amazing! I love the flavor/taste of it! I feel like it gets all the dead skin off my lips! I received this product in my voxbox and will definitely buy more when I run out!
Emily H.
Missoula, MT
Was pleasantly surprised when I used this exfoliated! It was so easy to apply, and it worked so well! I will definitely be repurchasing this as soon as it runs out!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?