5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Channel J.
Channel J.
Conway, AR
I have actually used this product before a few times. Never used the mint one which I received in my elf vox Box but I like it they worked the same. But the mint one taste kind of good. ūüėČ
april c.
april c.
super happy i was able to receive this in my elf box first time user for a big fan of lip exfoliators really loved it super easy to apply love the texture really did its job day three in use and its leaving my lips great deffitnaly recomend would buy again!!!
Jess L.
Jess L.
This is such a cook product. It does an amazing job of peeling off the dead skin cells that are on your lips and makes them feel baby smooth. I love this so much. I am mad that I havent found this product sooner.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
I've been using elf lip exfoliator for almost a year now. I absolutely LOVE this stuff. For the price, you can't beat it. It's so quick and easy and smells great. My lips are perfectly smooth and moisturized with every use!!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how this product exfoliates my lips, it makes my lips nice and smooth. It is a bit rough, but for its price it is forgivable!ūüíó
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have the worst lips in the history of lips. I decided to give this a try and my lord... this stuff is absolutely amazing! Definite buy if you have lips like mine!
Julia L.
Julia L.
Baltimore, MD
So I had previously purchased the brown one like the photo shows and I hated it, rubbing sand all over my lips would have felt better. I don't know if I just haven't used enough of this mint one yet to know what it's like but the actual exfoliate in this mint one is so much more fine and doesn't hurt your lips after using it. Love this one!
nicole o.
nicole o.
Bronx, NY
I'm a huge fan of lipsticks so therefore I always make sure my lips are not only moisturize but exfoliated as well. This elf lip exfoliated is great! Smells good, does the job and its cheap. Mine is already running out and im definitely buying another . Try it out ! :) hope I helped.
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Great product! Works just like Clarins Extra-Firming Lip & Contour Gentle Exfoliator but 20+ bucks cheaper. Most likely will purchase again.
maggie k.
maggie k.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Great product! Best thing I've found for my lips so far! Didn't hurt my lips at all, made my lips feel smoothr!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?