5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Megan K.
Megan K.
I can see why this product continues to be sold out everywhere! Its a life saver. If you are a lip biter like me, this product is for you. It helps to erase dead skin which makes your lipstick apply great.
Lindsey  P.
Lindsey P.
My lips feel amazing! I recently bought some pretty expensive lip exfoliating scrub and it wasn't as good as this elf brand! I even got my husband to try it!
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
I was so excited that I received this in my e.l.f VoxBox complimentary for testing purposes. I love this lip exfoliator especially the mint smell it really does exfoliate your lips to remove the dead skin this product leaves your lips so soft and supple I love it
Selena S.
Selena S.
It smells good, and tastes of sugar. It is super pretty, like a lipstick. It is VERY rough. I wasn't expecting this. My lips are pretty smooth so it kind of hurt me, but it would probably be fantastic at taking away dead skin. Also amazing value for this.
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
Austin, TX
Once I got the hang of this product, it quickly became one of my faves! The instructions obviously don't mention this but you need to wear down the product a bit before getting to the gritty sugar scrub. For a gentle scrub, lightly dampen your lips. I did that initially but found that a dry scrub really got rid of any dry winter skin I had on my lips. No need to worry about your lips getting too dry--the exfoliator is packed with nourishing oils to keep your lips moisturizer. I also like how compact it is. Fits in perfectly with all my other lip products. Highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an excellent and inexpensive lip exfoliator!
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really love the scent and flavor of the mint maniac lip exfoliator. It's gentle so it doesn't burn at all or irritate anything. The packaging is simple and sleek. I just found the product itself just dried my lips and didn't really exfoliate deep enough.
LaShaundrea W.
LaShaundrea W.
okay I got the mint kind and it smells good and it does good. you just have to be sure to apply enough on and really rub your lips together. I received this product complimentary to test and/or review from @Influenster and @elfcosmetics, this is my own opinion and nobody else.
Kallista M.
Kallista M.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I received this free for reviewing purposes and I love it! This looked smooth when I opened it and then after I rubbed it on my lips the product felt like it had tiny granules exfoliating my lips, yet it did not hurt! Then I wiped off the granules and my lips were extremely smooth 😊 also this does not taste bad; it is actually somewhat sweet.
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
Wasco , CA
I was impressed with this product. I honestly have low expectations with lip exfoliators in general, but the e.l.f line was great. Affordable and easy to use. When first using the product it doesn't feel like it is going to work. However, once you use wipe your lips at the end you will see all the dead skin come off. Great product!!
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this! And you certainly can't beat the price. The fact that it's shaped like a lipstick makes using the product very easy.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?