BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Paige C.
Paige C.
Valrico , FL
This exfoliator is incredible. It leaves my lips feeling super soft and kissable. I use it every morning before applying my lipstick and again at night after removing my makeup. It was my first time using this when I received it in my influents box but now I'm obsessed!
Jessi G.
Jessi G.
It broke on me, but when it was working it was an AWESOME exfoliator! My lips felt so soft.
Chelsee B.
Chelsee B.
Richburg, SC
I recently received the "Mint Maniac" Lip Exfoliator in an e.l.f. Voxbox and so far I am loving it! It makes my lips so incredibly soft and they look so much more alive! I love the smell, as well! I definitely intend on purchasing this whenever it runs out!
Leonela P.
Leonela P.
Didn't know about the Mint version until I saw it listed here. Very fine exfoliation texture, smells and tastes good (strong), and it works. I would love to receive this again. I think it makes a good stocking stuffer or addition to 'beauty' gift.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator is okay. I like it for removing dead skin and all but I find that it is tough to apply and to really get everything off. I guess for some people it works better but in the future I'll probably invest in a better lip scrub.
Camilla F.
Camilla F.
Dallas, TX
LOVE LOVE AND LOVE IT!! I hate when I want to put some dark lipstick on and my lips are that bad and dry. Highly recommend it.
Rossy A.
Rossy A.
Im obsessed to take care my lips and this exfoliator really do his job! And smells very nice
Denise M.
Denise M.
Tarawa Ter, NC
I love the minty feel the exfoliator gives my lips! This will definitely be my go to when my lips get dry! Once I finish applying and wash off it makes my lipsticks feel much smoother/last longer. I highly recommend!
Katy F.
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
YOU GUYS. I have such dry, painfully chapped lips in the winter and swear every year that I'm going to find a good lip exfoliator that doesn't break the bank. Thanks to influenster, the best of the best (and cheap!!) just came in the mail for free for me to test! And I honestly love it so much!! This stick of mint maniac is gritty enough that you can control just how rough it scrubs your lips. The scent and taste are nice even though you aren't supposed to leave it on after. I've used this for two days in a row one time a day followed by a good coat of my usual chapstick and my lips feel fantastic!! My only advice is not to use this before a big event unless you're going for a red lip! At least my lips were slightly red from the pumice (I ain't mad).
christa w.
christa w.
Annapolis , MD
This lip exfoliator is a dream!! I love the minty taste and it perfectly exfoliates without causing any pain. The packaging is perfect and slim!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?