BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Abigail D.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
A really good product for a really good price. This is the first lip exfoliator I've ever used, and I was beyond satisfied! It left my lips feeling soft and moisturized. I'll definitely re-purchase!
Emily Q.
When you first open this product, it works really well and applies smoothly. After a week or so it becomes hard, which makes it harder to use. If you moisten the product it's easier to work with.
Rachael S.
This stuff is awesome! I love that it is a portable lip scrub AND it's not messy! It's so easy to carry in your purse or even your pocket and have smooth lips whenever. It doesn't have any smell and it's super easy to use. Love!
Karimdeliz S.
El mejor scrub para los labios EVER, y su precio es excelente !! Lo uso mientras me maquilla para que al momento de aplicar mi pinta labios el mismo quede mas natural!
Maryam A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I'm almost done with the first one and already purchased 2 backups. I usually put a lot of moisturizer on my lips over night , in the morning I exfoliate with this product and put on my lipstick
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
This lip exfoliator is awesome and most for winter because it hydrated your skin and at the same time keeps your lips stay for longer and will always look amazing. I'll keep using it
Richelle H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I got this my expecting much and I was impressed. I got mint maniac and the flavor is nice. It actually works well and doesn't hurt my skin. It is also very affordable, I think it was $1 or $2?
Vanesa R.
Sunnyside, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Love this exfoliator! It's in a lipstick form making it super convenient and easy to use! The fact that it's small helps keep my "makeup clutter" low. I use it every time before I apply any lipstick.
Amber R.
This is my favorite lip exfoliator. I have repurchased this many times and I will continue to do so. It is very easy to use and leaves my lips feeling smooth. My favorite flavor is the cherry.
Mishawn L.
Missoula, MT
Perfect if you don't want to make your own. I use it weekly to keep my lips healthy. Feels slightly rough at first but you'll get used to it. Once done just wipe your lips and the are so soft!
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?