5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Love this! It works great for removing dead skin from your lips and making them super soft. It doesn't smell or taste bad either. Just make sure you use a very moisturizing chapstick right after you use this.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Leaves an interesting feeling on my lips! Not bad for what the price would be! I got for free
Odalis C.
Odalis C.
Brooklyn, NY
OMG 😱 this lip exfoliator is AMAZING LOVE IT I was really surprised My lips felt really soft and smooth after using it Great Quality
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
Austin, TX
Once I got the hang of this product, it quickly became one of my faves! The instructions obviously don't mention this but you need to wear down the product a bit before getting to the gritty sugar scrub. For a gentle scrub, lightly dampen your lips. I did that initially but found that a dry scrub really got rid of any dry winter skin I had on my lips. No need to worry about your lips getting too dry--the exfoliator is packed with nourishing oils to keep your lips moisturizer. I also like how compact it is. Fits in perfectly with all my other lip products. Highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an excellent and inexpensive lip exfoliator!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Hartselle, AL
I love this lip exfoliator. The fact that it comes like a tube of lipstick is genius!! I am pregnant and have super dry and cracked lips. This product has been a lifesaver for me.

My only suggestion would be to add a little more of the exfoliate part of the product. I feel like I have to apply a lot to get that scratch/removing skin feel.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
LOVE THIS! I had such dry lips with dead skin and this helps so much! I noticed quick results! I highly recommend purchasing it!!
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
I received the mint exfoliator in my free voxbox and I immediately had to try this! It makes a world of a difference when applying matte liquid lipsticks and makes it stay so well! This isn't too rough on the lips and is pretty hydrating as well! Love that it's in a tube like normal lipstick because it's so easy to apply and have no mess when you're done!
Paola L.
Paola L.
Was subtle in exfoliating and didn't hurt but I wish it would've taken all the dead skin off! It was good but not that abrasive which could be a good or bad thing, depending on what you are looking for!
Luz D.
Luz D.
Selma, CA
Awesome exfoliator! I use this when I'm going to use a matte liquid lip, makes lipstick application way much smoother and delightful! :)
Rochelle G.
Rochelle G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is hands down a 10 star product if I can give it. It's my first time actually trying out a lip exfoliator and my have my life been flipped upside "right"! This stuff is amazing. It really removes the dead skin off your lips without being harsh. It also plump your lips to make them Fuller and give it a natural flush. It makes apply any lip product so much easier. Then is a must have for matte lipstick. Because matte lipstick can be drying it sometimes show the dead skin on your lips when you apply it. But with this stuff you never have to worry about that again. Everything applys so smooth and evenly. It's also perfect for those people like me with dry lips or just these winter months. You use this product and apply your favorite lip moisturizer and never worry about dry lips ever again.! I would highly recommend! Super affordable and worth every penny and some. I will be buying some more as gifts for my friends. Their gonna love it!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?