BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Junai W.
Junai W.
Plant city, FL
I was really excited to try this product but was sorely disappointed. I was expecting it to remove dead skin and leave my lips soft and hydrated but instead it felt like grainy chapstick... maybe I wasn't doing it correctly? Any suggestions? Other than that, it had a nice taste to it and left my lips moist, probably won't purchase again until I figure out the secret to perfect use.
Krishna R.
Krishna R.
Raeford, NC
Recently got the mint lip exfoliator in the E.L.F VoxBox and I loved it. It totally exfoliated my lips and moisturized them at the same time. It's so easy to use because of the shape, you just apply the product and then scrub with your finger or scrub your lips together. It also smells and taste great. Really recommend this product!!
Gina A.
Gina A.
Plantsville , CT
I have always wanted a lip defoliator so this was perfect. I love how it comes in a tube so I dont need to apply it with my fingers. It's super easy to use too, you just wipe it in circles then rinse it off. Takes about 30 seconds to do. I love the mint it has in it too. My lips are always chapped in the winter and so far this has helped. Will be buying more of this
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Farmington, NY
My favorite lip exfoliator by far, thus far. I love the smell, the way my lips feel afterwards, and the way it applies so smoothly. The packaging is adorable, looks like lipstick! First time user, and would most definitely recommend it to others. Thank you again e.l.f!!
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Waterbury, CT
This product is really good to remove dead skin of your lips. I applied it once and instantly felt the results. My bf tried it as well. He thought it was excellent. This elf lip exfoliator (mint) is ideal for the winter time!
Kay L.
Kay L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this stuff! I've heard how great it is but just got my hands on it not to long ago. It's really exfoliating but you can control how exfoliating you want it to be by wetting your lips or exfoliating them dry for a more intense exfoliation. It tastes really good as well so that's good. I've also tried Lush's lip scrubs and I like this more. It's more exfoliating and less messy. I personally really like the taste of lush exfoliater though.
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Atwater, CA
I've gotten these before and love using them before my liquid to matte lipsticks because they reallllly exfoliate and also nourish at the same time. I usually buy the non scented original since that's all my local stores carry. Just got my hands on the mint recently and it smells and tastes so good lol. Also if no one realized there's an added balm at the very base of their lip sticks and exfoliators! Hard to get to because the seal is really strong but a nice nourishing balm (:
Emma G.
Emma G.
Omg one of my favorite exfoiloaters for my lips I would definitely re purchase!
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Rogersville, MO
I have this and it works exactly as advertised and smells great. It's gentle and makes the lips soft.
Sally S.
Sally S.
Columbia, SC
I never thought I would ever use something like this. It is incredibly awesome. My lips have also never been more smooth. It helps my lipstick look better and it has a minty taste so that is great! I would let all my friends try this!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?