5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Danielle G.
Danielle G.
This. Is. Essential. I am beyond thrilled to have received this product in my VoxBox because it's perfect for this impending chilly days. I use it every night before bed and my lips are refreshed and hydrated the next morning - brand new. I tend to chew my lips when I'm nervous and this product perfectly fixes my cracked lips. Its magical.
Kamilia A.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
I've tried exfoliators before but I love the fact that this one is mint and looks like mint (the color). This product makes my lips feel absolutely amazing and soft. It makes my lips feel healthy as well!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Nicholson , PA
The lip exfoliator tastes and smells wonderful. I love the minty clean taste. It definitely helped get rid of the dry skin on my lips! I would recommend this to anyone. Elf always offers the best prices out there.
patricia g.
patricia g.

This lip is a success. It has a great texture, excellent for exfoliating the lips in a subtle way. The aroma and the flavor is mint.

I use it, passing the lipstick a few times. After finishing I applied a lip balm.
Tessa H.
Tessa H.
Las vegas, NV
I love chapsticks, receiving this complimentary was very exciting because a girl can always use some hydrating lip product in her purse. I love the way it makes my lips feel: two thumbs up
Skyy A.
Skyy A.
Gloucester, VA
I couldn't really feel it on my lips when u put it on, but after I exfoliated my lips they felt soft and plumper
Marina F.
Marina F.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this exfoliator. It really gets my lips soft and free of any dead skin before i apply my lipstick. Its not to rough on my lips, it even has a good taste (i accidentally got some in my mouth). My lips always come out perfectly conditioned and smooth.
KT C.
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It's an ok lip exfoliator for the price. I loved it when I first used it and then it broke after a couple of uses. Doesn't feel exfoliate as much as it polishes. I'd use it during the winter months when my lips are their driest and it wouldn't take away the dead skin but rather just leave my lips oily looking. Wouldn't repurchase.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Center , TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this stuff! It really gets the dry flaky skin off of my lips. I use it once a day before putting my lipstick on. Taste and smells pretty good too.
valerie b.
valerie b.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This was an interesting product for me. I've never used a lip exofilator before, but I actually liked it. It stimulates the nerves in those areas as well. It has a quite interesting minty aroma. I would recommend to people who have chapped lips often or just want smoother brighter lips.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?