BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Emma G.
Brownwood, TX
This exfoliator is AMAZING!! It definitely met my expectations better than I thought. It leaves your lips so smooth and takes any dead skin off. It's a nice little lip balm. I think a lot of people would like it as much as I did.
Angelica M.
Visalia, CA
I have the green lip exfoliator and I love it!! The only negative was that at first it's hard to apply but after the first use it becomes easy and leaves your lips feeling amazing!
Aubree W.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love the way this feels on my lips! The application is so simple and quick to do anytime I feel my lips getting dry. It smells good too! It comes in a sleek looking lipstick tube, which is cute! Definitely recommend this product!
michelle t.
San Francisco, CA
This was honestly really good at exfoliating lips. I bought it at old navy since they have an elf section decided to give it a try and it was worth my purchase. The only downfall was that it can smush together overtime:(
Lilliana G.
Sacramento, CA
This is a really good Lip Exfoliator. Probably by far one of the best ones. And not to mention it's so cheap! And super long lasting. You don't need to put so much on, a little goes a long way. I would recommend this to ANYONE.
jessica m.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love this product. It's sugary. It's vanilla scented. It's scrubby. It's nice!!! I wish it had a bit more moisture and a bit less scrub, so 4 of 5 stars, but you can't beat the 1$ price tag!!
Kristen L.
Charleston, SC
Good tool for lightly exfoliating lips. It smells nice and the price is great! This was probably one of my favorite items in the elf vox box that was sent to me for review.
Hannah B.
So far favorite thing I received in the voxbox love it. It really takes all the dead skin off my lips and left them feeling smooth and comfortable. So excited about this!
Dyani M.
The mint one is my absolute favorite. The little grains in the formula exfoliate and leave your lips feeling super hydrated! It glides on easily and smells great! 10/10!
Emily Q.
When you first open this product, it works really well and applies smoothly. After a week or so it becomes hard, which makes it harder to use. If you moisten the product it's easier to work with.
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?