BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Columbus, OH
LOVE this. Just used it for the first time and my lips feel amazing. It also leaves your lips conditioned and smells great!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Loganville, GA
This is definitely the best exfoliator I have ever used. It smells so good & gets all the dry skin off my lips.
Darcie R.
Darcie R.
Montverde, FL
This is my favorite lip exfoliate. It doesn't get messy like most and it's easy to apply because it's just like a lipstick. I would repurchase this in a second. I also love the smell. This is a steal in my book!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Arkadelphia , AR
I got the lip exfoliator in my e.l.f. VoxBox and I have mixed feelings about it. The exfoliator was pretty painful to use on my lips and I don't feel like the results lasted very long. I liked the taste and how my lips felt immediately after using the product.
Cheri C.
Cheri C.
This is super awesome! I is easy to use and makes my lips feel GREAT! I recommend this to EVERYONE!!! I got it at CVS and it was a GREAT price too!! This did better than I hoped and trust me I am really picky!! I don't think I will ever let myself run out!!!
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
I was lucky enough to try the original one last year and i loved it, loved the package, it is so portable i always carry it on my cosmetic or travel bag. Now thanks to Influenster i got the mint one and i love it even more! it takes off your dead skin specially if you've been wearing matte lipsticks.
Michela L.
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
I liked this lip exfoliator in mint. It smelled great and it also left a mint flavor. It was a little scratchy on my lips, but it got the job done. It is a great price and I would definitely purchase it in the future. It did not dry out on me and I've used it multiple times.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
I really wanted to love this product but just didn't. My lips felt more dry after using it and the taste was not good to me.
Colleen G.
Colleen G.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this product as a lip exfoliator. The only problem I have with this is that my broke right after I got it.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Madison, AL
This stuff is fantastic for dry lips. Its infused with vitamin e, shea butter,avocado,grape and jojoba oil to help nourish lips.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?