BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Stone Mtn, GA
Ummmm. It's ok but it could use some work. The initial use I as able to scrub my lips. When I used it the second time, I guess the scrub had a layer or whatever that wouldn't allow it to scrub. I had to use my nail to scrape the outer layer and then I was able to scrub my lips again. Not a consistent product.
Lolita L.
Lolita L.
Wichita , KS
This is a must have in anyones makeup stash especially with the liquid lipstick trend thats going on. This is a great exfoliator that will leave your lips super soft and ready for any lipstick. Plus you cant beat that price!!!
Michela L.
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
I liked this lip exfoliator in mint. It smelled great and it also left a mint flavor. It was a little scratchy on my lips, but it got the job done. It is a great price and I would definitely purchase it in the future. It did not dry out on me and I've used it multiple times.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
pennsauken, NJ
I love this ! Makes your lips feel amazing ! And keeps them soft in the winter time when they are chapped
jenessa F.
jenessa F.
Dinuba, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Really helps your lips and prep for matte Lipsticks. It is a good product and great price! I would definitely recommend this to my friends
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Marietta, GA
I used this after having on a liquid lip all day, and it was so great! The mint flavor is super yummy, and the sugar in it got all the dead skin off of my lips. They felt so soft! I got this for free but I'll be purchasing!
Whitney J.
Whitney J.
I received this product in Mint Maniac and I think this product was more of a hit than a miss. For one, though I did like the idea of the product being in a lipstick tube, I think this type of product is best in a tin container and applied with fingers. I also felt like I had to use A LOT of product and scrub a lot to get even a little bit of exfoliation. That being said, I do have naturally dry lips. I'll be sticking to my lip jam scrub from Etude House. Some pros? The mint aroma and the fact that it's cruelty-free and vegan.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Leaves an interesting feeling on my lips! Not bad for what the price would be! I got for free
Paige C.
Paige C.
Valrico , FL
This exfoliator is incredible. It leaves my lips feeling super soft and kissable. I use it every morning before applying my lipstick and again at night after removing my makeup. It was my first time using this when I received it in my influents box but now I'm obsessed!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Arkadelphia , AR
I got the lip exfoliator in my e.l.f. VoxBox and I have mixed feelings about it. The exfoliator was pretty painful to use on my lips and I don't feel like the results lasted very long. I liked the taste and how my lips felt immediately after using the product.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?