5 colors available

Kristina G.
Kristina G.
S San Fran, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
love love love this product for prepping the lips before using any lip product! I've bought this product multiple times and I will continue to rebuy for its low price and great quality!
fabiola b.
fabiola b.
Moorpark, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product how smooth your lops feel after you have already exfoliated them at first it feels quit ruff but then its just like wow thats amazing
Bewitchedd B.
Bewitchedd B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Obsessed with this, the only thing I don't like is when it gets dried out its hard to apply...
Esperanza S.
Esperanza S.
Charlotte, NC
Made my lips feel amazing!!!! Definitely going to buy the whole collection and make my collection lasting
Giselle L.
Giselle L.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Just bought this and already I love it! My lips have been so dry, and this made them so soft again. It also smells and tastes so yummy!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
I love this so much! I received this product complimentary from influenster for honest review I received this in the elf Voxbox this month and I am officially obsessed especially finding out it has a lip balm at the bottom not many know about !!! It taste good smells good and my lips were so soft and I love it's so affordable! Lip scrubs I've tried before are pretty pricy! I will be purchasing this once I run out! Thanks influenster! I love this lip exfoliator!
Marina P.
Marina P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The fact that it's shaped like a lipstick makes it much more convenient to use. It tastes great and works really well!
Julianne L.
Julianne L.
Shockingly it works extremely well!! I will buy this again & recommend to clients👍
liz b.
liz b.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
So handy in it's lipstick form. Very sugary smell, I love it. It leaves my lips feeling smooth. You can't go wrong with the price! It has become a must-have item.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Maryville, TN
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I use the ELF lip exfoliator everyday and also before I put on my ELF lipstick or chapstick. My lips don't look cracked or chapped anymore because of this product.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?