5 colors available

How to use:

Annie A.
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL
I haven't used a lip exfoliating system in a long time, however this stuff is magical! My dry, cracked winter lips haven't felt this soft and smooth in a long time. It's easy to use, just rub it on your lips in a circular motion and then press your lips together and BAM - luxurious lips!
Nina G.
Nina G.
Fort Myers, FL

Hello! I tell you that this exfoliant is very pleasing to me the particles are fine and leaves the lips moisturized I have the one that is of mint I received it in the elfVoxbox of here of influenster I use it daily sometimes in the night and other times in the mornings before the makeup
Tamaran B.
Tamaran B.
Marion, AL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I was able to catch this product on sale and I tried it and I will not get anything other then this. I didn't know we have dead skin on our lips? I use this before I apply lipstick and its makes my lips look so nice. I highly recommend this product and it wonderful for the winter months
Abrar A.
Abrar A.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
It is the best i use it always even in the house it is the best i told my sister and my family and frinds about it and they alll use it i will always bye it because it i sthe best of all and also i love the brand ELF with out it i do not know how to live i would always bye this product.
Catherine A.
Catherine A.
Los Angeles , CA
This is so great since I've gotten it from the elfvoxbox I've used it every morning and every night , it's great the exfoliate and remove dead skin off your lips, I would definitely buy again, it does leave your your lips a bit dry after using it but just put chapstick and you're good !
Grace R.
Grace R.
Washington, DC
I was sent the mint flavored scrub to try, which I loved. I would say be gentle though, the granules in the tube can get super abrasive if you're not careful. I like to scrub at night before I put on a recovery balm! I don't know if I would buy it again myself, but I did love trying it.
Carol C.
Carol C.
Alpine, CA
The e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator is seriously the best and most affordable lip exfoliating product out there. With e.l.f. being being a brand with such ease of access, (they're everywhere) you'll never be without it.
And the fact that the application is a lipstick shape it is so easy to use! 😘
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
I've always always had dry lips, and especially in the Fall/Winter time when it gets chilly my lips are just horrible. So this lip exfoliator by e.l.f. is a life saver!! It does an excellent job of helping me slouff off the dead skin on my lips so that my matte lipstick looks flawless!!
Riley H.
Riley H.
Lehi, UT
This does its job. It takes off dead skin like it is supposed to, however I feel that the waxy stuff it leaves behind leaves much to be desired. I always use it and then immediately wash my lips with warm water. That way, it gets dead skin off but i'm not left with the gross after-film.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Bristol, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love love this! For one it's not messy and I don't have to put my finger in a pot to get product. It works very well exfoliating my lips. I gave these with gifts to girls in my family during the winter time. They loved it. It's really easy to use. Great product I would highly recommend
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?