5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
This lip exfoliate by e.l.f is great for fremoving dead skin, hydrating, and keeping them soft and smooth. When applying it removes all the dead skin cells and leaves my lips feeling super soft and smooth without causing any irritation. Definitely a great product and it smells amazing!
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This exfoliator really helped me. I tend to pick and peel the skin off my lips when they get too dry but this product has helped me stop that! It smells and tastes really good, like a nice shea and vanilla scent. This works great for me. I only wish there was more product in the tube.
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Searcy, AR
Got this in the e.l.f. voxbox.This smells amazing and my lips feel great after using it. I have been using this product a couple days now and I can see a noticeable difference in my lips. It was easy to use and I really liked it. I would be interested in buying it after this runs out.
Laura A.
Laura A.
I really like this so far for the winter. Gets rid of that peely dead skin. Although, it's a strange sensation to have on your lips. And when you're done, you don't really know what to do with the scrub on your lips. But overall, it's a great thing to have when you want to exfoliate.
Russellville, AL
WOW. this is like face scrub for your lips! I can imagine this one tube lasting a really long time. I love it! I never thought I'd love it this much but I do. Very easy to use. It leaves lips feeling soooooooo soft afterwards. The ingredients are perfect. Would recommend to anyone.
Yanira F.
Yanira F.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Applying lipstick on dry flakey lips is not cute. This lip scrub help me keep my lips moisturized and exfoliated. It's very affordable and it works so good! I will repurchase this lips scrub as soon as I run out. It is gentile on the lips but tough enough to keep them from flaking.
Tyara R.
Tyara R.
Aberdeen, MD
Love love love the mint! The only thing is sometimes I feel like it doesn't always get everything off. But the continued use it's key! My lips are always softer and my lipstick definitely loves when I use it before hand lol! Other than that it's perfect and I take it wherever I go!
clarisol f.
clarisol f.
yuma , az
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love love love! this lip expholiater! my lips are always so dry and chapped and first time trying this I could already feel the difference my lips felt smoothr and even hydrated! so glad I decided to buy it...it's worth a try especially on how it's priced you have nothing to lose!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
El paso, TX
I had never tried a exoliator until I got one in my box and I absolutely love it ! the mint maniac works amazing. My lipstick went on my lips smooth and I didn't get the flacky cracky look/feeling when I usually put lipstick on . Will definitely be buying once I run out of this one
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have used higher end brands that don't work as well as the elf lip exfoliant. It is at a great price point and easy to find at your local drugstore the product goes on easy and removes that extra skin so I can wear my favorite matte lipstick with no problem. I use it one a week.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?