BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I love this e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator as a cheap alternative! And what's so good about it is that this product is only $3.00. YES $3.00!! This lip exfoliator does the job like any other exfoliator does so you don't have to break the bank for an expensive brand. It's also easy to apply since the product is in a lipstick tube, just apply and rub your lips or use your fingers! I absolutely love this product and plan to buy it again when I run out of it. I highly recommend to other people who is looking to buy a non expensive lip exfoliator.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Review for: Coconut more...
one of the best lip exfoliates around. For the price they sell this you can not go wrong. At first when i got it .The balm was very little and the scrubbing bits were too much. they have since reformulated it and now it is perfect. I ran out of it and bought it again. this is a must have in your beauty collection. Whether you are basic or glam this is a great thing to own
Jennifer R.
I really needed a product like this it's very helpful for taking off dead skin and moisturizing your lips before applying matte lipstick. Only thing is it's very stiff so when I first got it it was hard to use and to get any product onto my lips and I broke the stick itself. It's still useable but maybe this would be better as a balm or softer in a stick container.
Lourdes A.
I make for myself some lip scrubs but wanted to give this a try since it's less messy.
I thought it does a great job - I apply it in circular motion as directed and then wipe off. I them add a little anti-aging lip treatment from EVER Skincare and viola - I've added this to my night time regimen and I love it.
When I purchased it, they didn't have the mint flavored one but I may have given that a try.
If my lips are chapped though, i'd assume it would sting a little? The clear is perfect for every day use.
Olivia F.
I didn't know how much I needed a lip exfoliator in my life until I tried this bad boy! I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. The grainy texture is perfect for gently sloughing off dry skin, and it makes your lips so smooth and soft afterward! I always am sure to apply my Vaseline lip moisturizer right after rinsing this off so I am sure to lock the hydration in.
Sonia C.
Long Beach, CA
I think it is SO neat that this lip exfoliator comes in the form of a lipstick tube! I don’t know about you, but I absolutely despise scooping product out of a little jar with my fingers – It just gets so messy and ohmygoodness, don’t get me started on how products gets picked up underneath my fingernails.

I love how easy and mess-free this lip exfoliator is to use. All you have to do is gently rub the exfoliator tube in small, circular motions all over your lips. Once you’re satisfied with the results, you can either rinse off or wipe it off with a cotton round pad.

This exfoliator definitely reminds me of a sugar scrub. It is packed with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape, and Jojoba Oils.

As someone who wears matte liquid lipsticks on an almost daily basis, this lip exfoliator is seriously a lifesaver! Every night before I go to bed, I exfoliate my lips with this to get rid of all the dry and chapped skin that accompanies wearing matte lipsticks. I then seal it with a lip balm to protect my lips.

At $3 a pop, this lip exfoliator is seriously the most affordable option there is out there. Once I am done with my current tube, I definitely will be repurchasing. They even have different flavors like pink grapefruit, coconut, rose, and sweet cherry.
Gina A.
Plantsville , CT
I have always wanted a lip defoliator so this was perfect. I love how it comes in a tube so I dont need to apply it with my fingers. It's super easy to use too, you just wipe it in circles then rinse it off. Takes about 30 seconds to do. I love the mint it has in it too. My lips are always chapped in the winter and so far this has helped. Will be buying more of this
Malena C.
I received this product complimentary from the Influenster e.l.f. Voxbox which was great because mine was running out and I needed a new one. This product tastes really nice and does an amazing job of removing the dead skin from your lips. This is especially helpful when using a drying matte liquid lipstick in order to avoid cracks or over emphasized lip lines.
Kelsey C.
LIMA, OH
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
I like the style I think it makes it easy to apply without getting it all over my hands. The flavor wasn't strong and it did a good job exfoliating. It's a littLe hard to get all the sugar scrubbies off and I feel a little bit of gritty texture for a little bit after using. Doesn't feel too drying either. It's pretty good and I want to try the other flavors!
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
Amazing product!! I should have known how good it was because its always out of stock when i go to the store. I have chapped lips it makes my matte lipsticks look dry and crusty. And always having to reapply whatever im wearing on my lips. I have black marks also from smoking but i use this product before i put on any makeup and leave on for a few minutes then rub in and its helped make my lips so smooth and hydrated. It also smells great. Had really good ingredients at an affordable price. This is a MUST HAVE!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?