BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Gabriela S.
I love how convenient this is, I can just whip it out quickly before doing my make-up to exfoliate my lips without worrying about it making a mess, after I exfoliate I put lip balm on and I end up with really soft lips and that makes my lipstick look smooth and perfect.
Jessica P.
Santa Ana , Ca
Love how gritty this is, it gets all the flaky skin off and leaves everything perfectly smooth. It has a nice minty smell to it as well. The only thing I don't like is as you rub it on some of the stick breaks down from the pressure and can break off some excess chunks.
Jessica H.
Orlando, FL
This product works like a gem!! it is especially useful in the winter when my lips get chapped. The mint scent isn't overpowering but i can taste it more than i can smell it. The only complaint is when you wipe away the grittiness it leaves my lips a little greasy feel.
Karen L.
Minty and refreshing. I love this one because it isn't too harsh but is effective at getting off the annoying dead skin that happens to everyone during the winter. I purchased one for my mom for Christmas- she immediately wanted one of her own after borrowing mine once.
Abigayle M.
Columbia, SC
I'm obsessed with this exfoliator! It's gentle enough for daily use and my lips feel as soft as ever. Mine had a great mint flavor to it, which I think also had a plumping effect on my lips. The packaging looks very professional. Would recommend this product to anyone.
Arantza Z.
I received this product in the elf voxbox. It is the first time I had hear about a lip exfoliator and I really like what it does! It leaves my lips extremely soft! I got the MInt one, so I know that one is not the harsh one. I would recommend it if you want soft lips !
Brittany B.
I love the way it smells but unfortunately I don't feel much of a exfoliation when using. I feel a tiny bit of a scrub but I wouldn't call it exfoliating. But I love the way it looks and how it's packaged. I received this product free to test and review by Influenster.
Elizabeth V.
Saint Louis, MO
I received this lip exfoliator in the E.LF. Voxbox. The only reason this only has four stars is because I am weird with textures. It has kind of a sandy texture. However, it works great and my lips felt very exfoliated. The taste is okay. I would recommend for others.
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this exfoliator! I ordered it from the ELF website and am very impressed. It's perfect to apply before liquid lipstick or any other drying products you might use. VERY exfoliating and the packaging is compact and expensive looking. Definitely buying this again.
Madison E.
Butler, PA
I actually really like this lip scrub as does my sister! The winter time is a perfect time for me to use products like these b/c i am always moisturizing so sometimes my lips get a little weird feeling. It was my first time using this product and i would recommend it!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?