5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Grayville, IL
I had never heard of this until I got it in my Voxbox. I'm in LOVE with it. I bite my lips all the time because of all the dry skin, and this product helps to take it away. It is like a scrub, but it does not look like that when you put it on. It's amazing! Highly recommend. Will definitely be buying more.
Leighton S.
Leighton S.
Royston, GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product probably seems a little ridiculous, but it creates a silky smooth surface for applying lipsticks and glosses! Http://Thatfreespiritedblog.WordPress.com
Amy M.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
I don't know how I lived without this product!! Gently exfoliation on your lips and what a difference!!! I purchased the clear one and I'm glad I did!! My lips feel amazing!! I totally recommend this product for everyone!
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
El Paso, TX
I got the mint. Let me just say it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I received this product in my very first box today. It was the first item I tried and I fell in love with it!
Tricia T.
Tricia T.
Pewaukee, WI
I don't know if I just have super dry lips (ew) or what, but I've been using this for a while and I notice literally no difference in my lips. I've used other scrubs before that worked great, and this one just doesn't do the job for me. It's a great idea, love that it's in lipstick form and it's super cheap. I guess I just need to go back to the more expensive ones that work better for me.
Charlotte C.
Charlotte C.
Riverside, CA
If I could give 10 stars I would! This product is amazing, I highly recommend it if you have dry and chapped lips! It's also good to use before you put on your favorite matte lipstick! Elf products are good quality and inexpensive!
Alma P.
Alma P.
Collinsville
I love this lip exfoliator! I have a bad habit of biting my lips so this really helps with keeping them hydrated. Really recommend it!
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Mission, KS
What a clever product! Some lip scrubs are so messy, so it's very nice that this comes in a tube. I love how soft and smooth this makes my lips feel--I had been wanting to try a new lip scrub for a while, so this came along at the perfect time! I received this product from Influenster in exchange for an honest review.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Kingsville, TX
I got the mint one and I love it!! makes my lips feel moisturized and soft before I apply my liquid lipsticks.
sheila h.
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL
Love this product. It was so nice and smooth on the skin. it did meet all my expectations in a product and i really felt like it made a difference.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?