BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jennifer C.
Bowdon, GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I initially really liked this product when i first bought it. I have really dry lips and can only wear certain types of lipsticks due to dead skin on my lips. This lip exfoliator worked great and smells even better. My only issue is, as i used more of the product the less solid the product in the tube became. I can try to use it on my lips and it just crumbles apart.
Pricilla A.
I had actually never tried this product before and I was very very happy after first trying it out! It leaves my lips feeling very soft! I will totally continue purchasing this product alot more times!
Gaby B.
I recieved this on my Elf Vox Box. I'm not someone who exfoliates her lips very often so I was excited to try this. It works wonderfully, the bullet like lipstick form of this is brilliant to exfoliate your lips without leaving anything messy.

It tastes very sweet, I'm pretty sure it has sugar in it, smells minty but it's not overpowering. It's almost like a subtle mint smell. The only bad thing that I could notice was that if you have your lips too damp the sugar in the exfoliator will dissolve before exfoliating your lips. It's a nice and kind exfoliator, I think you could use it everyday because it's subtle. Totally recommend it.
Diana M.
I have many exfoliates for my lips, but this one is always the best! Makes the color great, helps to take off the bad things
Kao V.
Clovis, CA
Omg. I can not explain how much I love this lip exfoliation. Smells super sugary sweet and tastes yummy! It has sugary textures that helps exfoliate your lips. After using this, my lips feels super smooth and nice because it helped removed most of my dry skin on my lips
Claire M.
I got this product for free in my ELF VoxBox (flavor mint maniac) and I LOVE it! It left my lips so smooth, and it tastes so good. It even comes in a lipstick form, which I've never seen before. I definitely recommend this, it's awesome!
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ
I've never used a lip exfoliator before. It was a product I honestly didn't know I need in my life. But so far I am loving it. It makes my lips so smooth and soft
Paola L.
Was subtle in exfoliating and didn't hurt but I wish it would've taken all the dead skin off! It was good but not that abrasive which could be a good or bad thing, depending on what you are looking for!
Amanda R.
Marion , IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I'm so addicted to this product. Nothing else helps chapped dry lips like this does.
Denee J.
This item has a great concept, especially when I've using a sugar scrub and a dedicated toothbrush as a lip scrub. It smells and tastes wonderful and minty! There's where it ends for me, unfortunately there isn't much 'scrub' and it just feels like I'm putting on chapstick. Maybe it was just my stick? All I know is that if this product had more exfoliating scrub properties, it would be an essential for me. I received this item for free to review and all opinions are my own.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?