5 colors available

How to use:

Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Mine broke when I first opened it. But it broke at the base so it is still usable. I like that I don't have to use my fingers for this. I wish that it had a little more moisturizer and a little less scrub. But in all, I would buy again.
Dania S.
Dania S.
Absolutely love this! Left my lips extra silky smooth! Perfect for before an application of a matte Lipstick!
Zenna P.
Zenna P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm a dental assistant and at work some times I pumice my lips to keep them soft but it never lasts long. This product replaces that process and has a longer lasting affect leaving my lips soft and smooth.
Colleen G.
Colleen G.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this product as a lip exfoliator. The only problem I have with this is that my broke right after I got it.
Tanisha P.
Tanisha P.
Love this!! Exfoliates just how I like and is moisturizing too! The value is great I love that it's easy application just like a lipstick. It exceeded my expectations. I would definitely buy this and recommend it!
Nicol R.
Nicol R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator works wonders, it make my lips smooth, soft and when I apply my lip color it glides on smoothly.
Giselle L.
Giselle L.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Just bought this and already I love it! My lips have been so dry, and this made them so soft again. It also smells and tastes so yummy!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Nicholson , PA
The lip exfoliator tastes and smells wonderful. I love the minty clean taste. It definitely helped get rid of the dry skin on my lips! I would recommend this to anyone. Elf always offers the best prices out there.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Lynchburg, VA
I have never used a lip exfoliator before but this did not disappoint. The mint maniac worked great and removed the dead skin off my lips. I would use this again. I received this product for free but all opinions are my own.
Leonna W.
Leonna W.
oakland, CA
I received this lip scrub in my Vox box for free to review. I loved it. I will only say make sure your lips are slightly damp before you use the scrub. When I used it some of the product got in my mouth smh lol. But it tastes sweet. Lol. Also after removing the scrub my lips were soon smooth. My lips were also moisturized. Great product.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?