BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Allison P.
Millville, NJ
I bought this in desperation when my lips were severely chapped. After one use they were healed! For $3 this is unbeatable in value. Will definitely continue purchasing!
jessica m.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love this product. It's sugary. It's vanilla scented. It's scrubby. It's nice!!! I wish it had a bit more moisture and a bit less scrub, so 4 of 5 stars, but you can't beat the 1$ price tag!!
Kristen L.
Charleston, SC
Good tool for lightly exfoliating lips. It smells nice and the price is great! This was probably one of my favorite items in the elf vox box that was sent to me for review.
Rachael S.
This stuff is awesome! I love that it is a portable lip scrub AND it's not messy! It's so easy to carry in your purse or even your pocket and have smooth lips whenever. It doesn't have any smell and it's super easy to use. Love!
Emily C.
Marlton, NJ
I do have the one from tarte, but this one is pretty good too. Of course the tarte one is better because it is like 7x the price of the elf one, but you can't really beat the price for the elf one. Not the best but not the worst
michelle t.
San Francisco, CA
This was honestly really good at exfoliating lips. I bought it at old navy since they have an elf section decided to give it a try and it was worth my purchase. The only downfall was that it can smush together overtime:(
Lilliana G.
Sacramento, CA
This is a really good Lip Exfoliator. Probably by far one of the best ones. And not to mention it's so cheap! And super long lasting. You don't need to put so much on, a little goes a long way. I would recommend this to ANYONE.
Emily Q.
When you first open this product, it works really well and applies smoothly. After a week or so it becomes hard, which makes it harder to use. If you moisten the product it's easier to work with.
Karimdeliz S.
El mejor scrub para los labios EVER, y su precio es excelente !! Lo uso mientras me maquilla para que al momento de aplicar mi pinta labios el mismo quede mas natural!
Amber R.
This is my favorite lip exfoliator. I have repurchased this many times and I will continue to do so. It is very easy to use and leaves my lips feeling smooth. My favorite flavor is the cherry.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?