5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Angelica H.
Angelica H.
Conroe, TX
Best lip exfoliator! Besides it smelling amazing it really removed the dead skin from my lips leaving them very soft and plumped, I highly recommend this product!
Carly C.
Carly C.
Aberdeen , Sd
Love this product, works better than my regular lip scrubs, has a nice smell and takes all the dead skin right off!
Tricia T.
Tricia T.
Pewaukee, WI
I don't know if I just have super dry lips (ew) or what, but I've been using this for a while and I notice literally no difference in my lips. I've used other scrubs before that worked great, and this one just doesn't do the job for me. It's a great idea, love that it's in lipstick form and it's super cheap. I guess I just need to go back to the more expensive ones that work better for me.
Charlotte C.
Charlotte C.
Riverside, CA
If I could give 10 stars I would! This product is amazing, I highly recommend it if you have dry and chapped lips! It's also good to use before you put on your favorite matte lipstick! Elf products are good quality and inexpensive!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Right after using it my lips feel softer already. It gets rid of the dead skin on the surface of your lips and afterwards your lips are soo smooth. I just received the mint maniac flavor for testing purposes and it makes it also have a sweet smell. If you put on chap stick right after your lips will stay soft and then moisturized.
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Love this stuff this is the weather to be exfoliating our lips works great my lips are fresh smooth and moisturizing easy to use love the packaging tons of product I highly recommended this stuff super affordable
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Grant Vlkria, FL
Amaaaazziinngg! Definitely smooths my lips! Feels good thank you once again for letting me try this!!
Ella C.
Ella C.
Simple product, does what it says. Before using you will want to dampen the exfoliator so that it will actually apply. I had only one complaint, I bought the mint flavor and it tasted sickly sweet to me and the taste stuck around for a while. I would buy this again but mostly because of it's cheap price.
Baylee W.
Baylee W.
Muskogee, OK
Smells so amazing! I love the texture of it! This is my first time using it and I love it! Getting it for free was the best thing ever!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It leaves my lips feeling smooth and hydrated and overall flawless! I did receive this for testing purposes but I genuinely adore it and think it is a great value for the price it cost.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?