5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Julianne L.
Julianne L.
Shockingly it works extremely well!! I will buy this again & recommend to clients👍
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Sterling , VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is one of favorite products ever. First, the prize is sooo good. Then, the use. It really exfoliate my lips and leave the ready for a good lipstick. The taste is so yummie and you can feel the sugar particles in it.
Megan M.
Megan M.
West Winfield, NY
I love this stuff , it is cheap and very user friendly no need to dip your finger in a pot like others and have the product get every where. It is just like a lipstick you just apply and when you are done your lips feel so fresh and new
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
S San Fran, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
love love love this product for prepping the lips before using any lip product! I've bought this product multiple times and I will continue to rebuy for its low price and great quality!
Emma S.
Emma S.
Grafton, ND
I received the mint lip exfoliator and I like it! It comes in a lipstick form which makes for an easy application/exfoliation on the lips. A little added bonus is that there is a lip balm on the opposite end of the exfoliator lipstick! I would purchase in the future.
ASHLEY S.
ASHLEY S.
Scurry, TX
I am so in love with this product. It seriously leaves your lips so soft. It makes putting lipstick on so easy and it lasts all day.
Kirstyn M.
Kirstyn M.
My lips have never felt so amazing. I can't see how they are after using it for a few weeks. I got this product complementary of influenster but definitely will be buying again.
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product was really inexpensive so I wanted to give it a shot. I love ELF products usually but this was a fail for me. It did seem to exfoliate some, but all in all it sits in my makeup drawer and doesn't get any love. I love my lip exfoliator from LUSH so so so much more, it's worth the price jump if you really want an amazing product.
Kionkha W.
Kionkha W.
Roseville, MI
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Got this as a Stocking stuffer this Christmas when I tell you I opened it right away. I ran into the bathroom to exfoliate my lips and apply my new lipstick. It was a great surprise. This is such a useful product.
Carrie T.
Carrie T.
Sacramento , CA
I didnt read the directions at first and put it on my semi dry lips. Lol. I wiped off as i read u apply to wet lips and as i wiped it off, i could already tell me lips were smoother and felt great! I would totally buy this again!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?