BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
Very easy to apply and my lips feel amazing! Super simple to use and great results!
Jaleith G.
Glastonbury, CT
Loved this in Mint Maniac! I was skeptical at first, but it went on and came off easily. The packaging was easy to open and it's sleek, so I would definitely buy it for a friend and know that it was presentable. My lips are soft and smooth in the dead of a New England winter. Love 😍
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
I love this product. It really changed my skincare routine. Its really simple and easy to use. It smells wonderful. It makes my lips feel so smooth and it takes the dry dead skin of with ease. I love how compact it is and how long it lasts and a little goes a long way. And it doesn't take long to do. The price is great. I highly recommend this product.
Jasmine B.
Longwood, FL
I tried this not really thing about the fact that it was an exfoliator and was pleasantly surprised! I love that it is rough at first but turns into a super smooth chapstick like feel! And the fact that it's mint just adds to my love!
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Este producto me fue enviado con propósito de prueba en mi elf voxbox. Bueno creo que de todos los productos sin duda este fue mi favorito, la verdad es que nunca había probado uno, suelo tener los labios muy resecos y deshidratados y no había conseguido ningún bálsamo o crema que me ayudara con ello, pero este producto si, funciona, además por ser de menta me refresca mucho!
Jessica V.
I was really surprised at how well this works! I'm a first time user and it was really cool. It's basically like a lipstick but you rub it on your lips like you're applying lipstick but it has tiny little exfoliating particles. It made my lips so nice a smooth! I'm very impressed and I highly recommend.
Shelbi C.
Knightdale, NC
Love this! I have 2 and they last so long! It removes the dead skin from chapped winter lips to allow your lipstick to look great!
Tatyana S.
Honestly, I got it at the right time my lips were peeling so bad, that I was starting to become irritated but when it arrived I immediately used it and it's great I would recommend this to anyone who has dead skin.
Samantha r.
I received the mint flavor lip exfoliator and I must say I'm not a fan.it does exfoliate your lips but it has a heavy taste of mint and that I do not like.
Abbie A.
Brookhaven, GA
I absolutely love it! The cool mint flavor of it leaves your lips tingling - in a good way! I'd definitely buy it, but I appreciate Influenster letting me sample their product!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?