BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Steph C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I LOVE this. For the price ($3) this is perfect for prepping your lips for gloss or lipstick. It tastes great and exfoliates without your lips feeling ripped or sore. It makes them super soft. I love love love it.
Anna R.
I received the mint one in the elf vox box! I love it and have used it several times. It's perfect for the coming winter lips to keep them looking fabulous with liquid lipsticks! I definitely recommend!
Antonia S.
I've been using this for a very long time. It's amazing for the price. Very affordable. Its a good products to remove dead skin and exfoliate your lips. Very good for those winter months, and cold days.
Megan T.
Omg I love this so much. It can be abrasive but the price is great it's so easy to use and convenient and makes your lips feel amazing. Chapstick after though :)
Shahad A.
Sarasota, FL
I'm in love with this adorable lip exfoliator by elf
About the value is good and the price is sooo good
Soooooo easy to apply
I received it from Influenster for free for test and review purpose
Sure I will buy it again
Melissa Q.
Bonne Terre, MO
I have bought this product before in the brown sugar flavor. I received mint this time and absolutely love it! It's scrubs and leaves your like so soft and refreshed!
Rachel M.
LOVE this! I got the mint exfoliator and it is absolutely perfect for the upcoming winter season. My lips were very chapped and flakey from a recent sunburn and after using this product they were good as new:)
Isamar S.
Yakima, WA
I remember buying the original one and loving it but it broke like days later but I do enjoy this new mint one ! Smells and taste is nice. Doesn't hurt when using.
Julie H.
I received this in my elf voxbox and was able to try this for free .Love this lip exfoliator it works so well. I even like the minty feeling it leaves after you apply
Shannon K.
Grand Rapids , MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Love this for on the go exfoliation! I love the applicator because it is so easy to use and less messy than other lip scrubs. I'm definitely going to repurchase.
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?