5 colors available

Megan C.
Megan C.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I found it odd to use at first but I eventually got the hang of it. I feel it works better once I get it a little wet so I'm not just scrubbing my lips dry. The price is definitely a plus, and it does remove the dead and dry skin.
Hanna-Lee M.
Hanna-Lee M.
absolutely love this stuff. it makes my dry lips go to silky smooth! i apply it before bed time or before i'm going to wear lipstick.
Megan M.
Megan M.
West Winfield, NY
I love this stuff , it is cheap and very user friendly no need to dip your finger in a pot like others and have the product get every where. It is just like a lipstick you just apply and when you are done your lips feel so fresh and new
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Boone, NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My lips have always been horrendously dry and cracked so I bought the e.l.f lip exfoliator when I was about to check out at WalMart one day. It was so cheap I never expected it to work but boy was I wrong! This stuff is amazing! I love how easily it exfoliates and that it leaves my lips with a wonderful scent and taste. After using it I slap on some lip balm and for the first time in years my lips are perfect.
Bryanna K.
Bryanna K.
Las vegas, NV
I'm OBSESSED with this exfoliator!! It makes my lips feel so soft and takes off all the dead skin! And a fun little tip the bottom of the applicator where the color is shown of what's in the tube you can take it off and surprise! You have chapstick for after the exfoliating! Hands down favorite product!

I got this for free but my opinions are my own!
Marlene F.
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My sister recommened me this because it was her holy grail and ofcourse i believe her . So later on i purshaced this andvinstantly fel in love .
Erin K.
Erin K.
Warren, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This removes dry skin really well and you cannot beat the price! I use it before bed (when needed), followed by a good lip balm.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
A must have tool for every beauty fan! This product exfoliates and conditions the lips leaving them ready for lipstick or lip liner. Skip that expensive option from Sephora and pick up this instead!
Cathy D.
Cathy D.
I've finally got the chance to try this lip exfoliator after eyeing it for some time. Thank you Influenster!

I honestly love this product. I used another lip exfoliator before or I usually make one of my own. All of them works well, but I have to say the packaging of this product is the best! It's very convenient that it's in a lipstick tube shape because you can travel with it and exfoliating anywhere won't be messy. My lips are often peeling, and after I use this, my lips are smooth! I just have to 'scrub' it with some force in order for it to be effective. Overall I love this product and I highly recommend it!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This was really useful and worked great the first couple of times I used it, but once that initial coating of moisture or whatever it was wore off, I was mostly left with hard exfoliator beads that seem to do more damage than good. If the moisturizing part was more throughout, I'd be extremely happy because it worked great!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?