BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Amanda T.
I've been using elf lip exfoliator for almost a year now. I absolutely LOVE this stuff. For the price, you can't beat it. It's so quick and easy and smells great. My lips are perfectly smooth and moisturized with every use!!
Isamar S.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember buying the original one and loving it but it broke like days later but I do enjoy this new mint one ! Smells and taste is nice. Doesn't hurt when using.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way it smells but unfortunately I don't feel much of a exfoliation when using. I feel a tiny bit of a scrub but I wouldn't call it exfoliating. But I love the way it looks and how it's packaged. I received this product free to test and review by Influenster.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip exfoliator works really well. Super easy to use and leaves my lips feeling soft. Great for using before using a matte liquid lipstick. Does contain coconut oil to soften your lips, which I've heard can cause acne. I have not had a problem with it though.
Rachel D.
Vermilion, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! I had purchased the brown sugar one before but received the mint exfoliator in my e.l.f vox box to try for free. This stuff is great to use before putting on lipstick and keeps your lips flake free and smooth all day. The mint is a nice and refreshing touch.
CJ J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very impressed with this lip exfoliator. I hadn't even heard of a lip exfoliator before I received this VoxBox. It left my lips feeling smooth and lovely. It is a greenish-blue color and comes in a cute lipstick- like tube. This way, you don't have to worry about finger contamination or anything of the sort. The key to this working effectively is making sure to moisturize your lips after application, too. I received this product at no cost in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Andi O.
Tucson, AZ
I had never used a lip exfoliator until I got this one and I really enjoyed it! While it clearly exfoliates and scrubs your lips, it still leaves them feeling soft and smooth. I would definitely buy it again!
Angelina C.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE the concept of this!!! It made my lips sooooo soft. The packaging was really nice and it fits well in my makeup bag. It met my expectations of an exfoliator. After wiping this product off, I followed up with a simple chap stick and had the softest lips ever!! I received this complimentary from Influenster
K'Lynn M.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product free for testing purposes. I got the mint one and i love it! You have to wear it down a little to get to the "crystallized" part but it's worth it and doesn't take long to do. As long as you follow the directions correctly it should work just fine for everything.
Rhea S.
I love e.l.f. products period. The lip exfoliator is the perfect product for my dry lips, especially during the winter time. I apply it and it does it work by taking away the dead skin on my lips. When I apply my liner and lipsticks, it;s like my lips are brand new, soft and moisturized. This is a great product and the packaging and color is just adorable.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?