BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
I received the mint exfoliator complimentary from Influenster for review purposes!

E.L.F products are always a great value and that packaging for this product was SO gorgeous. Unfortunately, I have extremely sensitive skin on my lips and my lips were extremely dry for about 2 weeks after I used the exfoliator. I will admit that my water intake was not as high as it should have been initially, but I upped it as soon as I noticed how dry and peely my lips got.

I have no doubt that this product works great for other people, but be a little apprehensive if you know that you have sensitive skin on your lips! My lips were definitely soft and smooth...after the peeling stopped.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Seems to work well so far. I noticed it did take off the dead skin and my lips were smooth. Chapstick just glides on after applying. I'm not too fond of the strong taste though. If I happen to lick my lips it leaves an overpowering soapy taste.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
it make your lip feel baby soft. It smells wonderful. I love it and will be buying again.
Paige U.
Paige U.
This is my first lip Exfoliator. I got the mint maniac one. I love it. It works amazing!!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Milan, OH
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I love this lip kit! The exfoliator smooths my lips and gets rid of any dead skin. And the lip color went on super smooth and I loved the color! Super easy to use for anyone!
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
Amazing lip exfoliation for its price and very useful especially in the winter when dry, chapped lips is something to fight off.
Malia R.
Malia R.
I think that this product works really great. I love the mint flavor, it's so refreshing. My favorite part is how it's an exfoliator, but also moisturizes. It's extremely affordable as well. Although, with that being said. I can't give it more than 3 stars. The product came broken, which isn't a problem, but I have had these in the past, and they have all broken in a very short period of time.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Stone Mtn, GA
Ummmm. It's ok but it could use some work. The initial use I as able to scrub my lips. When I used it the second time, I guess the scrub had a layer or whatever that wouldn't allow it to scrub. I had to use my nail to scrape the outer layer and then I was able to scrub my lips again. Not a consistent product.
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
To be honest I wasn't a big fan. I love the idea especially since I wear matte lipstick a lot. But it burned my lips? I used it correctly and I ended up having a burn feeling on my upper lip.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
I actually enjoyed this product the most out of everything I received in my elf voxbox. It definitely does the trick, but there really wasn't much of a mint flavor/scent. I would purchase this though because it has definitely helped my lips in this dry, winter weather.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?