BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Brittany S.
Palm Bay, FL
I love elf's lip exfoliater. I recieved my elf vox box which included the mint version and I have to admit it is inferior to the brown predecessor. I found the brown to be a lot more durable when it came down to large areas of very dry lip skin. The mint version I believe is better for lighter dry patches, since it'll waste less product while exfoliating.
Jessica N.
Brockton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product complimentary for review. I really do like this product. I like the ingredients, the scent, and the texture. I do wish it was a little bit more grainy so it exfoliates the dry skin off my lips. I recommend if you're looking for something less harsh but gets the job done.
Kelsey S.
I really wanted to love this product but just didn't. My lips felt more dry after using it and the taste was not good to me.
Kara Rose M.
This product is pretty good quality for the price. It is definitely a gentle yet effective exfoliator while also not damaging the lips. I was sent the Mint Maniac edition in my VoxBox and I use this every night before bed!
Whitney J.
I received this product in Mint Maniac and I think this product was more of a hit than a miss. For one, though I did like the idea of the product being in a lipstick tube, I think this type of product is best in a tin container and applied with fingers. I also felt like I had to use A LOT of product and scrub a lot to get even a little bit of exfoliation. That being said, I do have naturally dry lips. I'll be sticking to my lip jam scrub from Etude House. Some pros? The mint aroma and the fact that it's cruelty-free and vegan.
Rachel
San Diego, CA
This lip exfoliate was ok. As a exfoliator it was ok but didn't blow me away. Just as good any diy sugar scrub you could make. I did like how after I rubbed it off I could tell there were lots of moisturizing oils in it.
Trishia Y.
Tracy, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used the mint lip exfoliator. It was the first time I had ever used this product and I absolutely loved it! The packaging was easy to open up and store away. The product was so friendly to my lips I almost use it every single day when I put on my makeup!
Brynn T.
Bellevue, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this in my elf VoxBox. Unfortunately it came already broken! It seems to work pretty well but is hard to used since it is broken... Work on your packaging!
Stacie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You ever applied your lip color only to be highly disappointed that you have to wipe it off and start over because your lips weren't smooth as a baby's bottom? If you use the Mint Maniac Lip Exfoliator first you won't have that issue! I'm new to exfoliating my lips but I am so glad that this product exists!!!
courtney b.
Boise , ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously love this ! My lips chap soooo bad in the winter and being able to remove the dead skin and fast , makes it that much more useful ! I never used this one before but i suggest people purchase this
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?