BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kassy R.
Kassy R.
The exfoliator worked well helped remove some dry skin and it made my lips softer.
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.
Va Beach, VA
This product is quite interesting, but I have seen others use it. At first, when you rub the exfoliator on your lips, it slightly hurts, just because it is taking the dead skin off. However, once you wipe it off, it leaves like a thick residue on your lips. My lips feel very smooth afterwards, but the next day my lips feel a little more vulnerable or tight. Definitely apply chapstick!
Darby F.
Darby F.
Danville, KY
Love how it smells! My boyfriend even likes it! It's usually 3 bucks and gets my lips smoother
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Georgetown , DE
Amazing at taking off dead skin and works just as well as the Tarte exfoliant, but I prefer the elf more because it is a stick form. It is very easy to use and not messy at all. I use it right before I use a matte lipstick so my lips look perfectly smooth.
Cassandra K.
Cassandra K.
Omg this is my new favorite product! Got my elf voxbox for free testing. This product is amazing! It exfoliates lips perfectly, gets rid of dead skin and leave lips smooth and irresistible!
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I have dry lips and i usually use a sugar scrub to get my lips to be nice and soft to apply lip product. This lip exfoliator does the same job in a more convenient way. You put it on just like lipstick and it smells good . You can also feel the exfoliation when you put it on. It is great and for the price you can't ask for more.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Columbus, OH
LOVE this. Just used it for the first time and my lips feel amazing. It also leaves your lips conditioned and smells great!
Laura B.
Laura B.
I've seen so many people rave about how good these are and I was recently able to try them for myself. These did an amazing job removing the dead skin without being super messy. The oils left behind a nice moisture barrier that hydrated my lips
Gloria G.
Gloria G.
I have very dry chapped lips and using this I personally found that it didn't work for me. It just made my lips overly dry and red. I have severely sensitive skin so I didn't end up getting blisters around the lip area and on the lip, BUT if you have just slightly chapped lips and don't have severe sensitive skin then you might want to give this a try. The packaging is very convenient and the mint smell is just right. I did receive this product courtesy of Influenster for testing purposes.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Milan, OH
I love this product! It gets all the nasty dead skin off of my lips and makes them super smooth! It is a very rough exfoliator, so if you're not a fan of that, I would not recommend this to you. But I loved it! Works very well!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?