5 colors available

How to use:

Raquel W.
Raquel W.
Los angeles, CA
This is a winter lifesaver. It immediately gets rid of the flakes but since it's sugar it's so gentle and doesn't over exfoliate. Super moisturizing too. My new favorite product for sure.
jenisha m.
jenisha m.
Great quality and smell helps remove dead skin I got it in my voxbox. I've fallen in love with this product!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Wow!!! My lips have never felt so soft and luscious! Thanks to e.l.f. lip exfoliator mint I have bomb Looking lips!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I can not believe how much I loved this! I use eos religiously for my lips but this gave it a run for its money. My lips felt so soft after I used it! I Highly recommend it! Only reason I gave it 4 stars is because after a week it fell out of the tube. Otherwise I love it.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Saint Amant, LA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
LOVE! So much easier than a DIY scrub like sugar and honey. Simple, NO mess, great smell and flavor, and gentle on your lips while still exfoliating. Very inexpensive.
Ness L.
Ness L.
Cove City, NC
i really enjoy using this every night as i have lips that flake a lot. for 3 dollars i am very impressed. sometimes it falls apart a little and i have to use my finger but it is usually a really sturdy stick
Megan C.
Megan C.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I found it odd to use at first but I eventually got the hang of it. I feel it works better once I get it a little wet so I'm not just scrubbing my lips dry. The price is definitely a plus, and it does remove the dead and dry skin.
Hanna-Lee M.
Hanna-Lee M.
absolutely love this stuff. it makes my dry lips go to silky smooth! i apply it before bed time or before i'm going to wear lipstick.
Megan M.
Megan M.
West Winfield, NY
I love this stuff , it is cheap and very user friendly no need to dip your finger in a pot like others and have the product get every where. It is just like a lipstick you just apply and when you are done your lips feel so fresh and new
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Boone, NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My lips have always been horrendously dry and cracked so I bought the e.l.f lip exfoliator when I was about to check out at WalMart one day. It was so cheap I never expected it to work but boy was I wrong! This stuff is amazing! I love how easily it exfoliates and that it leaves my lips with a wonderful scent and taste. After using it I slap on some lip balm and for the first time in years my lips are perfect.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?