BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Samantha T.
Great invention! Love the convenience of the lip exfoliator in tub. I wasn't really a fan of the minty flavor but to each its own. I loved how soft it left my lips.
Olivia L.
Lima, NY
I love the mint one! It tastes so good and it's not messy to use, other lip scrubs ive used are usually in a tiny tub and it gets all over but this one is amazing!
Ami D.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This product smells like vanilla bean and it really cute because it's packaged as a lipstick. Very affordable and does the job of exfoliating my lips really well.
Abby M.
White Lake, MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Love this! After I get out of the shower I use it and the dead skin just falls off. Plus after I use it my lips feel so smooth and healthy. Recommend to everyone!
Shantel M.
Colorado
Amazing!!! Like get really dry lips in the winter and I use this every day and it definitely makes a difference. Leaves my lips sooo soft and makes applying lipsticks sooo much easier!
Maya S.
I received the mint one in my voxbox and I loved this stuff! It left my lips feeling really smooth and also hydrated. The sweet mint taste just makes it even better.
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
I'm OBSESSED! So convenient and effective. My only complaint is that the lid comes off super easily. Regardless, I can totally see myself buying it in every flavor!
ElisaBeth B.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This has a pleasant flavor and smell to it, works fast and is easy to take along with you. This really helps smooth my lips so my stains or liquids look their best!
Brooklynn H.
DeKalb, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
GUYS! try the new mint flavor!!! It doesn't hurt nearly as badly when the moisturizer part disappears leaving just sugar on your lips, seriously awesome I love it
Heather C.
SAN CLEMENTE, CA
I'm pretty impressed with how well the lip exfoliator works. My lips have been dry lately but this is really helping. It has really small exfoliators in it and it is very easy to apply.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?