BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Julie H.
I received this in my elf voxbox and was able to try this for free .Love this lip exfoliator it works so well. I even like the minty feeling it leaves after you apply
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Worked amazingly. Smells fantastic. Gets rid of unwanted dead skin. And leaves your lips feeling soft. Chapstick glides right on after. Can't go wrong with this product for the price! Try it! I will continue to purchase this.
Angela M.
Taylorsville, Ky
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
It was great the first few times and then the stick broke off and got stuck in the cap. Bought two of them and both did it. Maybe operator error. Smells and taste good but I will stick with olive oil and sugar.
Celine S.
Louisville , KY
I've been looking for a good lip exfoliator, and I absolutely love this one! It's great for getting the dead skin off when you've dried your lips out from lipstick use.
Sara C.
I absolutely love this! I have tried lip exfoliators in the past, but I love how easy this was to apply, as it was in lipstick form. I also love the mint flavor! My lips feel so smooth after, and lipstick applies so easily!
Ashton R.
Greer, SC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This product is really nice! Definitely better than the lush lip scrubs and the price is definitely WAY better. I like that it's in a tube and the grit is really nice. Only bad thing is that it breaks easily.
Crystal B.
Stockton, CA
I had low expectations when I received this product but I was shocked to see how well it worked. It scrubbed away dead skin and left lips feeling smooth. Don't forget to moisturize afterwards for an amazing feel!
Maria S.
Fernley , NV
I have to say I was super impressed with this product! I honestly thought it wasn't gonna do all that but I was wrong! 10/10 ! Leaves my lips ready for matte lipstick! I'm in love!
Kelsey H.
Charlotte, NC
It has been a while since I've used a lip exfoliator so when I saw this in my box I was excited!! I've used Sugar brand in the past and loved it but it was so expensive! You can't beat the price and satisfaction of this elf mint exfoliator!
Patricia T.
MIAMI, FL
Very good for the winter season where we need to moisturize our lips so they will not dry up and be mistreated. A thousand thanks to elf and a influenster, I really liked this product
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?