BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Megan C.
This product is great at exfoliating. I wish it didn't use so fast but it really helps my dry lips.
Mayra E.
e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator (Mint Maniac): This was my 1st time trying this product. I have never tried a lip exfoliator from any brand, I made one myself with honey & sugar. This product is applied onto clean damp lips in a circular motion. Very easy to apply. It’s not harsh, but it does have a texture that helps exfoliate the lips. The packaging I think is genius for the usage perfect! Love the mint-y scent it has. Leaves my lips really soft. I suggest using this every time after using matte lipsticks. Will I re-purchase?… Yes!
((I received this free for testing purposes.))
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
I tried the original one a year or two ago and it was really harsh, crumbly, and difficult to use. But I received the mint one to review from Influenster and they definitely have improved the formula in this one (the packaging is over too!)! It's a lot more gentle and easily glides right on like a gentle sugar scrub. The mint is not overpowering and doesn't sting it just adds a mild scent. I really like this product as I don't have to dip my finger in like other lip scrubs. Being someone who has chronic dry lips I see myself using this very often!
Stephanie A.
Graham, NC
It works.. not bad for dry lips. It not my favorite but it does apply good and worth the money and something easy to find at drugstore .
Elizabeth A.
Planada, CA
I've tried the Mint Maniac and so far it has made my lips soft and luscious. I leave it on for a few minutes and wipe it off with a wipe. The taste of it is also delicious! Great for lips that are dry and need of moisturizing. I use it in my daily routine of moisturizing my face and lips.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
Perfect for these colder months, it really takes off all of my dead skin while leaving a refreshing feeling & scent. Prior to getting this in the voxbox i have had my eye on it for a while but didn't know if it was worth it. So if you've had your eye on this, definitely give it a go!
Deztanie S.
I truly love this product it smells good, easy to apply/ use, and great results.
Mackenzie T.
Statesville, NC
The lip exfoliate is beyond amazing. It takes off all the dead skin that I never knew I had. It feels great after a long night. First time user!
Janna A.
Hempstead , NY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product it not only does what it says but it tastes amazing!!!!! My lips taste good all the way to the end of the day!
Stephany M.
Charlotte, NC
This is hands-down my favorite lip exfoliator. I love how this comes in a lipstick format, allowing me to really get some good scrubbing action. I own one from another brand (that is 4 times the price) but trying to use my finger to get in there and scrub is so messy. This is convenient, extremely affordable, and easy to use! I actually plan on getting multiples to put in stockings for Christmas!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?