5 colors available

Kinsey V.
Kinsey V.
Gaffney, Sc
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My favorite lip exfoliater! Love the way it is packaged, so I do not have to put my finger in a jar. So moisturizing and takes the flakes right away.
Nicole
Nicole "Ni" W.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
When my beloved Body Shop discontinued their Lip Scuff, I searched for a comparable product. I found this, and it actually exceeded my expectations! Perfect for removing the dead skin, yes, but also delightful in flavor and top notch for priming your pout for a dramatic lip stick. Excellent product!
Idalia F.
Idalia F.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is a must have during the cold seasons! Good at getting rid of the dead skin on your chapped lips. Leaves lips feeling softer and better than ever!
Ashton R.
Ashton R.
Greer, SC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is really nice! Definitely better than the lush lip scrubs and the price is definitely WAY better. I like that it's in a tube and the grit is really nice. Only bad thing is that it breaks easily.
Yeliz S.
Yeliz S.
I seriously like this so much!! Mainly due to the fact that it is super easy/mess free to apply because it is in a lipstick tube whereas most other lip exfoliators are in little pots which make it necessary for you to get your fingers in the pot.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
For $3 this is beyond amazing. My lips feel great after applying it. I use it before I go to bed and then apply aquaphor on top - talk about extra smooth!!! The only thing is that it comes out of the bottle super quick so I can turn it all the way!
Raquel W.
Raquel W.
Los angeles, CA
This is a winter lifesaver. It immediately gets rid of the flakes but since it's sugar it's so gentle and doesn't over exfoliate. Super moisturizing too. My new favorite product for sure.
jenisha m.
jenisha m.
Great quality and smell helps remove dead skin I got it in my voxbox. I've fallen in love with this product!
Danesa Q.
Danesa Q.
I've been wanting a lip exfoliator, I just didn't expect it to be this great. It came with too much packaging, but it tastes good (oops), and really takes off all the dead skin. Leaves your lips feeling silky, smooth and hydrated!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I can not believe how much I loved this! I use eos religiously for my lips but this gave it a run for its money. My lips felt so soft after I used it! I Highly recommend it! Only reason I gave it 4 stars is because after a week it fell out of the tube. Otherwise I love it.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?