BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Angel L.
My lips have never been so soft! They always peel, and I forget to put chapstick on majority of the time, so this is a lifesaver! It is best to follow the direction of using lip balm or gloss to condition and help them maintain the smoothness. Use this before applying a matte lipstick. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Maggie M.
Naperville, IL
Love this product! Price point especially. Does a good job of taking off dead skin and prepping for a lip mask or balm or color. I love that it is in a stick instead of a jar because it's less messy. But I always make sure to clean off the tip after each use so dead skin isn't sitting on top. I received this free in my voxbox.
Ashley  L.
This is a very rough but rough in a good way. It gets all the dead skin off and at the same time is moisturizers.
Ashley L.
N Charleston, SC
I got this in an elf Vox box. all opinions are my own.
I really liked this product overall. it did a good job of removing dead skin from my lips and leaving them smooth and soft. it was also really easy to use and smelled really good.
Danielle M.
Love this! It works great for removing dead skin from your lips and making them super soft. It doesn't smell or taste bad either. Just make sure you use a very moisturizing chapstick right after you use this.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the original lip exfoliator, and I love the new one too! This lip exfoliator has tiny sugar beads in it to gently exfoliated your lips and remove any dead skin, leaving the perfect texture to apply lipstick. The new mint flavor leaves your lips tingling and moisturized. It reminds me of the sensation Burt’s Bees leaves on your lips.
Debbie H.
Smells like mint and it is a little rough when you apply it to your lips. Great product that leaves you're lips feeling fresh and moisturized !
Alexia G.
Villas, NJ
I am on my 3rd one! They are absolutely fantastic. I didn't not expect for this product to work as well as it did! I have tried 3 different flavors and enjoyed all of them! I highly recommend this for anyone who suffers from severe dry lips like me!
Alina N.
Oh I loved this. I got a mint one and it was great , you could feel the tingle for awhile ! It's smelled great and left my lips feeling hydrated !! This was my favorite product out of the entire play beautifully set
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like the mint exfoliator compared to the original one. It really helps to get all the dead skin off my lips, makes them look pink and healthy, and with the mint i feel a little bit of a plumping effect. I like using this before i apply lipstick because it ensures a great application and my lipstick stays on so much longer!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?