BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Julie H.
I received this in my elf voxbox and was able to try this for free .Love this lip exfoliator it works so well. I even like the minty feeling it leaves after you apply
Antonia S.
I've been using this for a very long time. It's amazing for the price. Very affordable. Its a good products to remove dead skin and exfoliate your lips. Very good for those winter months, and cold days.
ornitha D.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love this!!! If you ever need to exfoliate your lips this is a much have... It works and it smells very nice too. I think it will be great for the winter. When I used it, it really made my lipstick go on better.
Rachel M.
LOVE this! I got the mint exfoliator and it is absolutely perfect for the upcoming winter season. My lips were very chapped and flakey from a recent sunburn and after using this product they were good as new:)
Dina G.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This exfoliator is great. I love how it makes my lips smooth and it preps them for matte lipsticks. The scent is nice and sweet on the original. I haven't yet tried the other flavors. After I exfoliate I apply aquaphor and my lips are very smooth.
Shahad A.
Sarasota, FL
I'm in love with this adorable lip exfoliator by elf
About the value is good and the price is sooo good
Soooooo easy to apply
I received it from Influenster for free for test and review purpose
Sure I will buy it again
Shannon K.
Grand rapids, MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Love this for on the go exfoliation! I love the applicator because it is so easy to use and less messy than other lip scrubs. I'm definitely going to repurchase.
Melissa Q.
Bonne Terre, MO
I have bought this product before in the brown sugar flavor. I received mint this time and absolutely love it! It's scrubs and leaves your like so soft and refreshed!
Isamar S.
Yakima, WA
I remember buying the original one and loving it but it broke like days later but I do enjoy this new mint one ! Smells and taste is nice. Doesn't hurt when using.
Megan T.
Omg I love this so much. It can be abrasive but the price is great it's so easy to use and convenient and makes your lips feel amazing. Chapstick after though :)
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?