5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Hurricane, WV
I just received this in my influenster box this month and I AM SO EXCITED. It gets really cold where I live so I have extra chapped lips. I'm excited to try this product out and more than likely buy my own!! I will definitely be sharing this with all of my girl friends!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
This stuff is very interesting! One thing I would say about this lipstick would be that it's hard and hard to put on! I have the mint one and i compared it a lot to Niveas a kiss of mint and minerals and I still love Nivea more! Just works better for me!
Valarie S.
Valarie S.
I've been using the elf lip exfoliator for a few months now and my lips are so soft especially since it's the winter months when my lips are the roughest, but this product really helps with that. The only down fall is afterwards you have to put some type of chap stick on to moisturize your lips
Brenda L.
Brenda L.
I have never tried a lip exfoliator before and let me tell you I love it and very very easy to apply, I highly recommend this product to everyone it also sells at a great price rather then buying a 60$ product that dose not work this one is great
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
I love this product. It's so innovative to put a lip scrub/exfoliant in a stick form, and I totally think other companies should follow suit. I've owned in both flavored and I love it! Totally recommend.
Carly C.
Carly C.
Aberdeen , Sd
Love this product, works better than my regular lip scrubs, has a nice smell and takes all the dead skin right off!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Lynchburg, VA
Tried this for the first time, after only ever trying the Mary Kay lip stuff. I gotta say, I like this. It comes in convenient lipstick shaped packaging, goes on pretty easy, makes your lips a little tingly, and actually does make them pretty smooth. Well done!
Rashee G.
Rashee G.
I love this portable and convenient lip exfoliator. It's sleek and tiny enough to fit in my purse or handbag and easy to use anywhere. A quick swipe and wipe off is all you have to do to leave you with soft, supple lips. Awesome price!
Noemi O.
Noemi O.
Great fit in the go! The packaging and lipstick shake make it so easy to keep lips fresh quickly. The application is also much easier and it eliminates the need for fingers. The texture is comfortable and it even has a nice smell. Not bad.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Mchenry, IL
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Absolutely love this product!! It is very simple to use as well as convenient. After using the exfoliator it gives your lips a nice smooth finish, as well as tastes and smells delicious! Then to top it off it comes with a matte lipstick. It's a win win for me :)
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?