5 colors available

How to use:

Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The e.l.f. lip exfoliator is great for winter!!!! I naturally have lips that peel and crack during winter months - which does not look cute under my favorite shades of lipstick.
This exfoliator is exceptionally easy to use - just rub it across your lips in a circular motion & wipe off any access sugary bits when you are done. So simple!
The smell and taste are also a positive - it's like a yummy brown sugar/coco butter smell.
I would definitely recommend trying this if you have peeling/dry lips & want your lipsticks/stain/gloss to look superb. :)
Mel O.
Mel O.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product, I have had it for ages and it really lasts, I will deffo buy it again when it runs out. It tastes amazing and does a really good job of exfoliating my lips. The top can get a bit hard sometime but I just warm it up.
sadie k.
sadie k.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this. It is so effective but still gentle on your lips. It is also pretty mess free unlike some lip exfoliates. I used to use Mary Kay lip exfoliate but now that I've found a much cheaper and honestly better product I'm set. It's great for just removing dead skin or prepping your lips for a lipstick. It is sometimes hard to find but keep a look out at Target.
Rafaela M.
Rafaela M.
Springfield, VA
I just received the new exfloliator with mint flavor and it's just as amazing as the original sugar one. I don't need to worry about investing in super expensive lib scrubs cause this one from ELF is just perfection! I love it!
Trecee H.
Trecee H.
Baltimore, MD
I received this as part of the ELF VOX BOX in the mint flavor, but I swear by these defoliators are the truth. They prep the lips for lipstick and keep my lips super smooth. I also love the mint flavor and fins it very refreshing. This is easy to use and is gentle on the lips
Arwa A.
Arwa A.
I actually really like this. I received this for testing purposes and I was skeptical because I had heard the worst. So far it is a great exfoliant - not too rough and without any horribly strong smell. The price is right and it's working for me.
Shea R.
Shea R.
Benton City, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this lip exfoliator! I've never used any other lip exfoliator so I guess I don't have anything to compare this to, but I don't plan on trying anything else after this. This product is cheap, it does what it is suppose to do and makes my lips feel soft and amazing. Not to mention it smells and tastes great if you happen to lick your lips haha. Love it!
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is definitely worth the price. It makes my lips feel soft and refreshed. The taste and smell is delicious which didn't make me second guess putting it on my lips. The only thing is this product is not strong enough to stay together, it broke in the middle the 3rd time I used it. I ended up taking the product out of the tube and put in a little makeup pot and just rubbed it on my lips when I felt like using it.
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
This is great to use right before applying your lip stick , it helps your lipstick look alot smoother and have a softer look , I'm also digging the smell too fresh and minty I would recommend for anyone , I received this product for testing purposes only.
Brittany  .
Brittany .
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have pretty sensitive skin (as I have aged it has gotten more so) and this is gentle enough for me to use, but works great!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?