BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
ElisaBeth B.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This has a pleasant flavor and smell to it, works fast and is easy to take along with you. This really helps smooth my lips so my stains or liquids look their best!
Maya S.
I received the mint one in my voxbox and I loved this stuff! It left my lips feeling really smooth and also hydrated. The sweet mint taste just makes it even better.
Heather C.
SAN CLEMENTE, CA
I'm pretty impressed with how well the lip exfoliator works. My lips have been dry lately but this is really helping. It has really small exfoliators in it and it is very easy to apply.
Swaesha F.
Waldorf, MD
i wanted to try this cause it was convenient. i got the regular one, and the taste of it is weird. it doesnt do that good of a job exfoliating in the first place, it just hurts my lips
Andi O.
I truly love this stuff! It makes my lips incredibly soft and hydrated! Im so surprised it didnt try out my lips. It also doesn't hurt and it smells great! I recommend it to everyone!
Brooklynn H.
DeKalb, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
GUYS! try the new mint flavor!!! It doesn't hurt nearly as badly when the moisturizer part disappears leaving just sugar on your lips, seriously awesome I love it
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
I'm OBSESSED! So convenient and effective. My only complaint is that the lid comes off super easily. Regardless, I can totally see myself buying it in every flavor!
Elizabeth S.
Max Meadows, VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is one of my Holy Grails. I have tried lots of lip products to try to help my dead skin cells. This products was the cheapest one and it worked the best. I also love the smell of it. It is one of my must haves.
Rachel M.
LOVE this! I got the mint exfoliator and it is absolutely perfect for the upcoming winter season. My lips were very chapped and flakey from a recent sunburn and after using this product they were good as new:)
Steph C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I LOVE this. For the price ($3) this is perfect for prepping your lips for gloss or lipstick. It tastes great and exfoliates without your lips feeling ripped or sore. It makes them super soft. I love love love it.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?