5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Leonna W.
Leonna W.
Oakland, CA
I received this lip scrub in my Vox box for free to review. I loved it. I will only say make sure your lips are slightly damp before you use the scrub. When I used it some of the product got in my mouth smh lol. But it tastes sweet. Lol. Also after removing the scrub my lips were soon smooth. My lips were also moisturized. Great product.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
New Hyde Park, NY
I received the Mint Maniac Lip Exfoliator complementary of influenster in exchange for my honest review. I love that ELF shaped them in lipstick tubes. I feel like it makes it so much easier to use. It also smells very fresh and minty which I like and its BLUE! Looks so cool. This exfoliator is very gritty so it'll really help get off your dead skin on your lips. It also makes your lips feel super soft and firm once you apply a balm after.
Aileen T.
Aileen T.
Love it! It really works, its definitely a must have and something to carry around in your bag! It removes all the dead skin and leaves your lips smooth. The taste is a bit odd but nothing too crazy. Will be repurchasing this after I'm finished with the one I own!
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
North Berwick, ME
I got the mint version and I absolutely love it. Use it basically every other day, I would use it everyday if I could! Makes my lips so soft!
vanessa k.
vanessa k.
Macomb, MI
This by far, my favorite lip exfoliator. I got this as a Christmas gift from my friend. This is necessary for winter months and I would recommend using water and rag to take it off.
Lucero G.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
This is a good lip exfoliator but the only thing i HATED was how after using it for a while huge chunks of it would just fall right off while using it.
casey l.
casey l.
Roxboro, NC
i love this product i have already used one and had to get another personally for me i love the packaging its nice and sleek and if you're worried about this product being too hard or rough for me it wasn't its not a block of hard sand its actually really nice and moisturizing to your lips.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
When I use this product, it leaves my lips baby soft after scrubbing off all the dead skin and is best for winter months. I received this product complimentary from Influenster!
liz b.
liz b.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
So handy in it's lipstick form. Very sugary smell, I love it. It leaves my lips feeling smooth. You can't go wrong with the price! It has become a must-have item.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Vancouver, WA
This is perfect for smoothing out my dry chapped lips. It is coarse enough to get the job done but no too abrasive. I really enjoy the fruity scent and flavor.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?