BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Angel L.
My lips have never been so soft! They always peel, and I forget to put chapstick on majority of the time, so this is a lifesaver! It is best to follow the direction of using lip balm or gloss to condition and help them maintain the smoothness. Use this before applying a matte lipstick. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
This is the best lip exfoliator I've used! It goes on smooth, and is ridiculously easy to use. It's also 100% painless! After wiping it off, lips are smooth and beautiful <3
I was worried about using this after chapped lips... It worked wonderfully!
I received a free sample to test and review. I highly recommend this lip exfoliator--- it's not expensive & really works!!!
Martha S.
Roxbury, MA
Love this product! I get super dry lips in the winter, and my affinity for matte lipsticks doesn't help. Usually, I find exfoliants too harsh or course, but this does a fantastic job of sloughing off dead skin and still leaving my lips moisturized. It also tastes minty and delicious!
Kelly H.
Hilliard, OH
I struggle with chapped rough lips in the winter and I can honestly say that this has changed the game! I use it in the morning everyday and will apply chapstick afterwards. It was a wonderful scent and after taste on your lips! It allows for a smooth application of lipstick afterwards!
Maia S.
Fredonia , NY
This is so amazing! I've always made homemade lip exfoliants using sugar, but this by far is so nice! Their products are so affordable and really do the job! So happy I can use this before I apply my lipstick and lip glosses.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
I received the mint maniac flavor free from Influenster for an honest review. I really enjoyed this lip scrub. It is super convenient to have it in a lipstick tube for an easy and clean application. It removes dead skin and makes your lips smooth. You will still need a moisturizer afterwards, though. Also, I really appreciated that it did not have a nasty taste.
Myra K.
Its so good and make my lips all smooth... its so good... elf didnt get enough credit because they are cheap.. they should get appreciate more because of the product not only cheap but also good!!
Kimberly B.
I do not like this one. The other ones in the different flavors and with the sugar type exfoliaters, I love. This one, the exfoliating bits are too harsh and just hurts my lips. You don't get enough of the moisturizing stuff when you use it and it feels like I'm rubbing a bumpy rock against my lips.
Alina N.
Oh I loved this. I got a mint one and it was great , you could feel the tingle for awhile ! It's smelled great and left my lips feeling hydrated !! This was my favorite product out of the entire play beautifully set
Liz P.
I really enjoy this product! I received the "Mint Maniac" flavor in my e.l.f VoxBox, and I must say that it's a new favorite of mine! This product smells (and tastes...) great, and it works well to smooth my lips before applying lipsticks. It's super affordable, and I love that it's in a lipstick-type bullet rather than in a pot like Lush's lip scrubs.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?