5 colors available

Jessi N.
Jessi N.
Richardson, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It's not my favorite as far as lip exfoliators go, but it does the job! And the price is unbeatable.
Kenzie S.
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I was really excited about purchasing the e.l.f. lip exfoliator and was not disappointed. I loved the scent of the product as well as how well it worked to exfoliate my lips. It did get a little rough after the first use though.
Jasmyne G.
Jasmyne G.
Phoenix, AZ
Absolute must have if you wear liquid lipsticks. I love that it exfoliates without being harsh.
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Boone, NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My lips have always been horrendously dry and cracked so I bought the e.l.f lip exfoliator when I was about to check out at WalMart one day. It was so cheap I never expected it to work but boy was I wrong! This stuff is amazing! I love how easily it exfoliates and that it leaves my lips with a wonderful scent and taste. After using it I slap on some lip balm and for the first time in years my lips are perfect.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this lip exfoliator. It gets all the dead skin off and keeps your lips feeling soft. I really like that it is in stick form. I hate when you have to dig lip scrubs out of a jar. This is so much easier to use and it's a great price!!!
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
This lip exfoliator is amazing! I love the packaging and design and it really leaves your lips feeling very soft and smooth. It's just like a sugar scrub in a lipstick tube stuck makes it easy to travel with. I received this as a part of the Influenster VoxBox for free and I'm so glad I got a chance to try this out. I would definitely purchase this!!
Giada A.
Giada A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product! Bath and body works had something similar a while ago. It had a suger scrub on one side and a mostorizing balm on the other. this isn't as good as that one but it's the best that I have found so far with out spending 20$ lol
Marlene F.
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My sister recommened me this because it was her holy grail and ofcourse i believe her . So later on i purshaced this andvinstantly fel in love .
Candice J.
Candice J.
I bought this before in clear which seemed to have bigger chunks of exfoliate. The Mint Maniac one that I received in the elf voxbox seemed to have smaller granuals super easy to use because its in the form of a lipstick. Has a nice minty flavor to it. Works good on my dry chapped lips. I love that I can smooth my lips with this so easily.
Bryanna K.
Bryanna K.
Las vegas, NV
I'm OBSESSED with this exfoliator!! It makes my lips feel so soft and takes off all the dead skin! And a fun little tip the bottom of the applicator where the color is shown of what's in the tube you can take it off and surprise! You have chapstick for after the exfoliating! Hands down favorite product!

I got this for free but my opinions are my own!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?