BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Glenville, WV
LOVE THESE! great product for a great price! They exfoliate without being too harsh and they smell/taste great too!
Cayley P.
Cayley P.
Just got this for sampling purposes through an elf VoxBox and I love it ❤❤ works wonders on my lips and really adorable too!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
I've been looking for something to help with my dry, peeling lips heading into the cold months and this has been awesome. The minty flavor is incredible and the exfoliation does it's job well. I've found it's best to use this a few times a week in order to keep the dry, dead skin at bay and leave your lips feeling smooth and hydrated.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Osceola, WI
This product is pretty amazing! It really does the trick of making your lips extremely smooth and moisturized before putting on a matte lipstick. The only critique I have is that the taste is off putting after you wash it off, and it's a little greasy on the lips. But for the price? Amazing.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Love this lip exfoliator! Especially right now when the weather is so dry and my lips are chapped and cracked. Perfect product to keep my lips healthy!
Marta G.
Marta G.
Winter time in Philadelphia is really rough on my lips especially since I love using matte lipsticks but the E.l.f lip exfoliator is everything I needed! When you apply it you feel a sandy texture (which to me meant it would work) then you just rub it in a circle motion then wash it off and that's it, all the dead skin is off! It's amazing and inexpensive so I do recommend this to everyone especially if you wear matte lipsticks. (I just want to say thank you to Influenster for introducing me to this amazing product)
Maesa R.
Maesa R.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I use the lip exfoliator every single morning. It is great at removing all of the dead skin on your lips that you want to remove before applying lipstick.
Erica V.
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
this worked so well for me. First of all the mint smell was delicious and was very refreshing. It was awesome that it was a lip exfoliator that you could just apply and use as a lipstick tube instead of putting it on your finger.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Chicago , IL
It was not terrible.,my problem was the application prosses. The exfoliator kept falling out of the container and when I would try to fix it by melting the bottom it would only last say a week before it would fall out again.
Melina A.
Melina A.
Galena Park, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Love this exfoliating lipstick it helps me a lot since my lips are always dry I just exfoliate and apply my lipstick and makeup lips look soft
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?