5 colors available

How to use:

Irene L.
Irene L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This works great to exfoliate your lips and it's pretty affordable as well. Unfortunately my came out of the tube after my forth use, but it still works great. It's smells so sweet like honey and sugar which is kinda basically what it is. You can do your own DIY lip scrub with honey and sugar or you can go and buy this one. Both will do the job.
Jessi N.
Jessi N.
Richardson, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It's not my favorite as far as lip exfoliators go, but it does the job! And the price is unbeatable.
nicole o.
nicole o.
Bronx, NY
I'm a huge fan of lipsticks so therefore I always make sure my lips are not only moisturize but exfoliated as well. This elf lip exfoliated is great! Smells good, does the job and its cheap. Mine is already running out and im definitely buying another . Try it out ! :) hope I helped.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
This lip exfoliator works really well. Super easy to use and leaves my lips feeling soft. Great for using before using a matte liquid lipstick. Does contain coconut oil to soften your lips, which I've heard can cause acne. I have not had a problem with it though.
Nicholle B.
Nicholle B.
Dallas, OR
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I just bought this and couldn't be happier! It has become a regular step in my application of lipstick!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I repurchase this before I am even halfway done with the one I am currently using. This stuff is amazing. It tastes good and leaves my lips softer than anything else. It takes off the dead skin and there are times where you feel the exfoliation going deeper into some parts than others.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Eldorado, OK
I like it but I don't like the excess like the minerals. But other than that I love it and it smells very good.
Ariana W.
Ariana W.
Bigfork, MT
Love love this stuff! I am so impressed with E.L.F cosmetics and there products! Amazing products and great quality and soooo inexpensive too! I have a pretty good collection of elf products and I love adding too it everytime I go to Walmart
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
First off the price you can't beat, the smell and taste is amazing, the outcome this product has on my lips is phenomenal! Definitely surpassed my expectations and I recommend it for anyone willing to try!
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA
Love this! Makes my lips very soft after! I however wish the product was of more natural ingredients as you need to wipe of with napkin where i think something you could lick off like sugar would be a much better product for on the go as I am always on the go!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?