BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Marissa V.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The price for this exfoliator is really good! I love how smooth my lips feel after I use this product and I use it about 3 times a week. The scent also is really great!
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I've seen some people use this and say it hurts or their lips bleed..but you have to wet the lips prior to use. it really is a decent scrub and I love that it is in lip stick form although..I get nervous it'll break off lol
Courtney L.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! I love the flavor/taste of it! I feel like it gets all the dead skin off my lips! I received this product in my voxbox and will definitely buy more when I run out!
Haley B.
Kearney, MO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This smells and tastes like brown sugar and vanilla. it's in lip stick form for quick and easy application. this leaves my lips feeling fresh and soft! retails for $3
Emily H.
Missoula, MT
Was pleasantly surprised when I used this exfoliated! It was so easy to apply, and it worked so well! I will definitely be repurchasing this as soon as it runs out!
Ally M.
Bridgewater, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Great value. It doesn't completely eliminate my flaky lip skin, but it does a pretty good job. I'm not the hugest fan of the way it tastes/smells. It is really convenient to use though.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fortunately, I don't need to use lip exfoliators very often, but this is a good choice for those dry winter months. Love using it to prep my lips before lipstick.
Angelica H.
Conroe , TX
Best lip exfoliator! Besides it smelling amazing it really removed the dead skin from my lips leaving them very soft and plumped, I highly recommend this product!
marisol l.
Phoenix, AZ
Really left my lips soo soft! i like to use it before any matte liquid lipstick and it helps my lipstick stay for so much longer without breaking and looking dry
Tatum B.
Cherry Log, GA
LOVE this lip exfoliator! Makes my lips nice and smooth. Super easy application and the mint adds a certain freshness to it. Would definitely use again and recommend to my friends!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?