5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Krishna R.
Krishna R.
Raeford, NC
Recently got the mint lip exfoliator in the E.L.F VoxBox and I loved it. It totally exfoliated my lips and moisturized them at the same time. It's so easy to use because of the shape, you just apply the product and then scrub with your finger or scrub your lips together. It also smells and taste great. Really recommend this product!!
Rebekah G.
Rebekah G.
Shawnee, Ok
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I LOVE this product!! I have very dry lips that constantly peel a lot & this does the trick for them. I've only tried one other brand which was Treat Marshmallow Lip Scrub & e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator blows it away. It's harder so it's easier to use in the chapstick tube form which I prefer, I feel it works better than the softer kind you use your finger to apply. It's more gritty so it works great for removing the dead skin, but if you have sensitive lips you might want something gentler as it's pretty rough, which I love. It tastes wonderful! It's sweeter & more flavorful than Treat brand & leaves a moisturizing balm feel after I lick away all the granules. It leaves my lips soft & smooth & after about a week of using it I find I don't have to use it as often. To use it I just lick my lips & apply it in a circular motion then lick away the excess & follow with glossy balm. It even works on the chapped places I get in the corners of my mouth. Only $3 & I can get it at my local drugstore!
vanessa k.
vanessa k.
Macomb, MI
This by far, my favorite lip exfoliator. I got this as a Christmas gift from my friend. This is necessary for winter months and I would recommend using water and rag to take it off.
Kirsten K.
Kirsten K.
Valley stream , NY
I LOVE this ! Love it way better than the fresh sugar scrub that's really expensive that Sephora offers. I love how this scrub is in a lipstick form and still has that exfoliant feeling and not In a little pot. Gonna recommend to everyone I know and definitely buy when I run out!
Bewitchedd B.
Bewitchedd B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Obsessed with this, the only thing I don't like is when it gets dried out its hard to apply...
Lucero G.
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
This is a good lip exfoliator but the only thing i HATED was how after using it for a while huge chunks of it would just fall right off while using it.
Carly Z.
Carly Z.
Allentown, PA
Excellent product great loved it so much amazing great price very affordable long lasting
Shushanik K.
Shushanik K.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Honestly this product is so great. First of all its only $3 and in lipstick form so it's really easy to use. Secondly this smells absolutely amazing. This is my third one lol I can't get enough. Love it!
Maham L.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this. So most of the other lip exfoliators I've used happen to come in little tubs or pots which are very inconvenient, if you have long nails you always get a bit of product in your nails. And then its a task trying to keep the product on your lips as you rub it in. In contrast the elf lip exfoliator comes in a bullet lipstick form and is super easy to apply. Its got a very delicate smell which I really like. Its not too harsh on the lips and your lips end up looking very supple and pink. Great priming for lip color application.
Nyasia T.
Nyasia T.
Stratford, CT
Absolutely love ❤️ and the product is as though it was made with care it is just amazing and I love the packaging
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?