BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Emily E.
A must have if you're going to be wearing a matte or liquid lipstick. Great if your lips are dry and peeling in general. When I got my wisdom teeth out my lips were horribly dry and peeling and this was a life saver.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
This is awesome! Gets my lips primed for my liquid lipstick. I would recommend to anyone with dry lips. I have them and it is no fun.
Eriatta B.
Flint, MI
I received this e.l.f. Mint Maniac lip exfoliator free in exhange for my honest review from influenster. I really love this stuff. I will admit that sometimes it gets into my mouth.... and I like it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to get rid of their dry lip skin.
Alexandra C.
I love love LOVE this! I already had one before Influenster sent me one (thanksssss :)) for the price of it, you really can't go wrong. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized and exfoliated. It really is amazing.
I'd buy it a million more times! Good job, e.l.f.!
Angela M.
Taylorsville, Ky
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It was great the first few times and then the stick broke off and got stuck in the cap. Bought two of them and both did it. Maybe operator error. Smells and taste good but I will stick with olive oil and sugar.
Heather B.
Owasso, OK
My only complaint is that I didn't realize you needed to scrape the first layer off the lip scrub to get to the actual "scrub" part. During my first two or three uses, it didn't really do much and I was a bit disappointed. But now that I've used it a few times, it works pretty well. Make sure your lips are damp when applying. I'd recommend for anyone wanting a really cheap lip scrub!
Jessica C.
Mission, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Very impressed on all the skin it removed. After using it for a while I could see and feel and improvement on the look and texture of my lips. Lipstick glided on smoothr and did not look dry and wrinkled.
Sophia C.
Parkland, FL
Really good I like this makes my lips way softer and feels really nice on my lips!
And I like the packaging on it
Liz P.
I really enjoy this product! I received the "Mint Maniac" flavor in my e.l.f VoxBox, and I must say that it's a new favorite of mine! This product smells (and tastes...) great, and it works well to smooth my lips before applying lipsticks. It's super affordable, and I love that it's in a lipstick-type bullet rather than in a pot like Lush's lip scrubs.
Jordan D.
Walcott, IA
After using this product it made my lips feel very soft, but don't forget to moisturize! I started using this a little too much and felt that it was drying out my lips and making it rough. So I do not think it is necessary if you have sensitive skin to use every day. I did receive this for free in my e.l.f. Vox box.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?