BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Amanda S.
Have been wanting to try this for so long and finally got one in my vox box! I received the mint flavor and I love it. Wish it were a little more abrasive to really exfoliate but it works great and is so much nicer than lip exfoliators that aren't in a tube.
Veronica L.
El Paso, TX
I got the mint. Let me just say it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I received this product in my very first box today. It was the first item I tried and I fell in love with it!
Rebecca D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This stuff works wonderfully! Super cheap and works magic on dry, chapped lips! It's such a great idea and I really enjoy that it comes in a little lipstick tube, It's super convenient and easy to apply. Love this stuff!
Anayeli M.
Okeechobee , FL
I LOVE this lip exfoliator. It made my lips feel so smooth and it was very easy to apply. I received the mint one and it is definitely my favorite. It met my expectations thoroughly and I would also recommend it to others.
Maribel R.
hubert
Inexpensive and works great!! I want to try the mint one but I can't find in the store. I recommend this e.l.f lip exfoliador . I ordered rose and OMG smells amazing.
Emily L.
Highland, NY
One of my favorite lip care products for years! Still love it now!! Especially the new mint flavor. Highly recommend.
This product was sent to me for free testing
Elizabeth S.
Max Meadows, VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is one of my Holy Grails. I have tried lots of lip products to try to help my dead skin cells. This products was the cheapest one and it worked the best. I also love the smell of it. It is one of my must haves.
Ami D.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This product smells like vanilla bean and it really cute because it's packaged as a lipstick. Very affordable and does the job of exfoliating my lips really well.
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ
I've never used a lip exfoliator before. It was a product I honestly didn't know I need in my life. But so far I am loving it. It makes my lips so smooth and soft
Shantel M.
Colorado
Amazing!!! Like get really dry lips in the winter and I use this every day and it definitely makes a difference. Leaves my lips sooo soft and makes applying lipsticks sooo much easier!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?