5 colors available

How to use:

Julia L.
Julia L.
Baltimore, MD
So I had previously purchased the brown one like the photo shows and I hated it, rubbing sand all over my lips would have felt better. I don't know if I just haven't used enough of this mint one yet to know what it's like but the actual exfoliate in this mint one is so much more fine and doesn't hurt your lips after using it. Love this one!
Abby S.
Abby S.
Eldorado, OK
I like it but I don't like the excess like the minerals. But other than that I love it and it smells very good.
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Great product! Works just like Clarins Extra-Firming Lip & Contour Gentle Exfoliator but 20+ bucks cheaper. Most likely will purchase again.
maggie k.
maggie k.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Great product! Best thing I've found for my lips so far! Didn't hurt my lips at all, made my lips feel smoothr!
Ariana W.
Ariana W.
Bigfork, MT
Love love this stuff! I am so impressed with E.L.F cosmetics and there products! Amazing products and great quality and soooo inexpensive too! I have a pretty good collection of elf products and I love adding too it everytime I go to Walmart
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
First off the price you can't beat, the smell and taste is amazing, the outcome this product has on my lips is phenomenal! Definitely surpassed my expectations and I recommend it for anyone willing to try!
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA
Love this! Makes my lips very soft after! I however wish the product was of more natural ingredients as you need to wipe of with napkin where i think something you could lick off like sugar would be a much better product for on the go as I am always on the go!
Emma M.
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
I really enjoyed this!!! It's something I will use throughout the winter months quite a bit but I can also see myself using it throughout the rest of the year. Love the quality of the product! Great product!
Kenzie S.
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I was really excited about purchasing the e.l.f. lip exfoliator and was not disappointed. I loved the scent of the product as well as how well it worked to exfoliate my lips. It did get a little rough after the first use though.
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
This product works very well at removing dead skin on lips. This product tastes very sweet. This product does not do a great job of moisturizing.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?