BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Veronica S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I hear a lot of people complaining about this product being too rough, but I've found if you pick the outer later off before each application it works great and doesn't feel rough to the touch. This is definitely a GODSEND!
Jaynelle N.
Hillsboro, TX
This was perfect for getting all the dead skin off my lips especially for my matte lipsticks. I hate having dead skin with my lipstick because it doesn't go on as well.
Erica O.
Deltona, FL
This stuff is pretty good for the price. It tastes AMAZING, and honestly did a good job exfoliating my lips! It is cheap packaging as mine came already broken, but nonetheless, a good mild exfoliant
Jamie M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Just discovered this lip exfoliator. I love how it has a sweet scent and not a chemical smell or taste. I purchased this as Walmart. For about $3 I would say this is a great deal. I will definitely keep buying these.
Victoria R.
Wichita Falls, TX
Love how gentle this is and how it still works really well! Smells soooo good! Good price too! I was sent this in the voxbox and when I run out I WILL be buying it.
Astabraq A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This Elf lip exfoliator is my holy grail! I love it so much. I always have dry lips, but this exfoliator makes my lips so soft. It exfoliate and moisturize at the same time which is amazing! You don't have to buy expensive lip exfoliator, save your money. This elf exfoliator is amazing and very affordable.
Stephanie B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I purchased the mint maniac exfoliator and it does a good job of exfoliating but the conditioning part does not seem to last very long and it broke inside the tube.
Maribel R.
hubert
Inexpensive and works great!! I want to try the mint one but I can't find in the store. I recommend this e.l.f lip exfoliador . I ordered rose and OMG smells amazing.
Rebecca D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This stuff works wonderfully! Super cheap and works magic on dry, chapped lips! It's such a great idea and I really enjoy that it comes in a little lipstick tube, It's super convenient and easy to apply. Love this stuff!
Anayeli M.
Okeechobee , FL
I LOVE this lip exfoliator. It made my lips feel so smooth and it was very easy to apply. I received the mint one and it is definitely my favorite. It met my expectations thoroughly and I would also recommend it to others.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?