5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

patricia g.
patricia g.

This lip is a success. It has a great texture, excellent for exfoliating the lips in a subtle way. The aroma and the flavor is mint.

I use it, passing the lipstick a few times. After finishing I applied a lip balm.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The e.l.f. lip exfoliator is great for winter!!!! I naturally have lips that peel and crack during winter months - which does not look cute under my favorite shades of lipstick.
This exfoliator is exceptionally easy to use - just rub it across your lips in a circular motion & wipe off any access sugary bits when you are done. So simple!
The smell and taste are also a positive - it's like a yummy brown sugar/coco butter smell.
I would definitely recommend trying this if you have peeling/dry lips & want your lipsticks/stain/gloss to look superb. :)
sadie k.
sadie k.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this. It is so effective but still gentle on your lips. It is also pretty mess free unlike some lip exfoliates. I used to use Mary Kay lip exfoliate but now that I've found a much cheaper and honestly better product I'm set. It's great for just removing dead skin or prepping your lips for a lipstick. It is sometimes hard to find but keep a look out at Target.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Eldorado, OK
I like it but I don't like the excess like the minerals. But other than that I love it and it smells very good.
Rafaela M.
Rafaela M.
Springfield, VA
I just received the new exfloliator with mint flavor and it's just as amazing as the original sugar one. I don't need to worry about investing in super expensive lib scrubs cause this one from ELF is just perfection! I love it!
Shea R.
Shea R.
Benton City, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this lip exfoliator! I've never used any other lip exfoliator so I guess I don't have anything to compare this to, but I don't plan on trying anything else after this. This product is cheap, it does what it is suppose to do and makes my lips feel soft and amazing. Not to mention it smells and tastes great if you happen to lick your lips haha. Love it!
Ariana W.
Ariana W.
Bigfork, MT
Love love this stuff! I am so impressed with E.L.F cosmetics and there products! Amazing products and great quality and soooo inexpensive too! I have a pretty good collection of elf products and I love adding too it everytime I go to Walmart
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
First off the price you can't beat, the smell and taste is amazing, the outcome this product has on my lips is phenomenal! Definitely surpassed my expectations and I recommend it for anyone willing to try!
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA
Love this! Makes my lips very soft after! I however wish the product was of more natural ingredients as you need to wipe of with napkin where i think something you could lick off like sugar would be a much better product for on the go as I am always on the go!
fatima r.
fatima r.
Seaside, CA
Great for peeling off dead skin. Love it it's great for my makeup collection
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?