BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Erin L.
I received the elf Lip Exfoliator in the ELF voxbox from influenster for free for testing purposes. Before receiving this product I did not use a lip exfoliator on a daily basis but this product has definitely changed my ways. I love how simple this product is to use, it comes in a lipstick tube for easy and mess free use! Use the exfoliator and then wipe it clean, no nasty chemical taste either!!!! I received the mint one and will definitely be buying all the others to try. This is a must use before I apply my Matte liquid lipsticks!
Dari D.
Bronx, NY
Bitter sweet about this one. Doesn't really exfoliate for me. But I love the idea that it comes in a tube. And it's not messy
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
I get chapped lips so easily. Since I have been using this, I haven't had chapped lips on a while! My daughter (who is 9) likes using it too. She loves the taste of it!
Jeannie K.
I have a bit of a love hate relationship with this. At first, I LOVED this to exfoliate my lips, but after a few uses, the crystals/ sugars became so rough that it became slightly painful to use. I'm assuming it's because it exfoliate the top layer of my lips so my lips are more sensitive but the crystals feel sharper also. Either way, I think this is great as an exfoliator for maybe once a week and you can't beat the price, but since it did become rough, I'm docking a star.
Emily V.
This isn't a "use once and all your problems are gone" product. I'd recommend applying this a couple of times a day for the best results- like the morning and before you go to bed. Just after 3 applications I noticed a big difference in my lips. It's CHEAP & it works!!
Amy Z.
Amazing lip exfoliation for its price and very useful especially in the winter when dry, chapped lips is something to fight off.
Sybil W.
La Place, LA
It Smells good, plus it exfoliates my lips beautifully. I will definitely continue to buy it for sure!

This is definitely a product that everyone should give a try, whether male or female.
alina m.
San Diego, CA
This has been by far my favorite lip scrub of the year. Exfoliates lips and removes the dryness of lips very well. I highly recommended this product.
Michelle L.
I bought two of these when I originally saw it on Pinterest. It does exfoliate my lips but it does get a little smooth so I find I have to chop off a tiny bit with a knife to get the rough part back in use. It works well for the price, 100%.
Emily B.
Pleasantville, NY
After using this my lips feel so soft! But I recommend to always put on lip balm, if you don't it's useless to use. It takes away al dead skin and makes your lips feel great.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?