5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Allison K.
Allison K.
New City, NY
I received this product for free, but all opinions are my own. I have used this lip exfoliator a few times in the flavor "mint maniac." I really like it and it is super effective and great for on the go usage, but I do find that my lips do not remain as hydrated as when I make my own lip scrub with olive oil and sugar. However, as previously mentioned, this is much more practical for on the go use and does work very well!
alexis m.
alexis m.
usually makes my lips feel nice at the end but sometimes i feel like it could be better quality but for this price point i would repurchase !
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Laredo, TX
I received the mint lip exfoliator complimentary from influenster and I love the packaging. Gentle exfoliation on the lips. Subtle scent. Creamy formula and applies on smoothly. Definitely recommend this product! Also very inexpensive overall
megan k.
megan k.
I love this product. It's super cool and works like a charm. A must have for anyone who loves to wear lip products!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Love love love this set! I am obsessed with the lip exfoliate and the color covers well and stays on for a good amount of time
Kaye Lani W.
Kaye Lani W.
I love using this product in the winter when my lips are dryer and have more peeling dead skin. I like to use it to help my matte lipsticks last longer. I would definitely recommend to anyone dealing with dry cracked lips
Lorielle M.
Lorielle M.
Great product for dry lips especially in the winter time. Good to use under a matte lip.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Wilkinson, IN
Love how compact and effective this lip scrub is! Doesn't have a gross taste and is a very gentle exfoliator. I will put it on my lips and rub my lips together and this removes all the dead skin. Follow up with some chopstick and your lips are super smooth! Definitely a new favorite for me especially in these cold months!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
St Petersburg, FL
Amazing!!! The taste is great if you happen to lick some like I did lol but the texture is great, it gets all of the dead skin off and makes them baby soft! Perfect for when you're wanting to use lipstick after.. just wipe it off with warm water pat dry and apply the lip stick right after!
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I just got this product in grapefruit and I like it. Even when you are done rubbing it all over there is moisture on your lips. I am pleasantly surprised.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?