BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kaitlyn O.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This lip exfoliator works wonders! It has granulated sugar in it which helps to smooth, soften and plump your lips. The lipstick that comes in this set is super hydrating and has a light formula, it allows you to layer for a richer look without being to over bearing.
María A.
33198, Miami, FL
I'm in love with this lip exfoliator from e.l.f. i been used it for a few days and my lips are better than ever, it really works and i could say that it's one of the best i've had tried lately. The only bad thing is the packaging, for reason i dislike e.l.f packaging
Ginger H.
Dallas, TX
Winter weather dries the heck out of my lips. After using a little chapstick I wipe my lips dry then apply this exfoliator and my lips are smooth again! I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was but it's great. On top of that it tastes great and wipes off easily!
brittany f.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I must be doing this wrong, but this product did not help my lips. I felt whatever is in the balm to exfoliate actually cut my lip a time or two. It smells a little weird, but if you move in circular motions you finally can get some result, but i wouldn't recommend.
Amber B.
Annandale, MN
This lip scrub is amazing! My lips tend to dry out and get flaky looking and this takes care of it! It's super easy to use and is very moisturizing. And you can't beat the price! I paid $3.00 at Walmart. I would recommend this to anyone who's lips need a little tlc.
Iris M.
Somerset, KY
I am in love with this product! I have been wanting to buy it for so long and when I got it in my voxbox I was ecstatic! I got the mint flavor and it makes my lips soft and refreshed. It is in great packing as well. A must have in my make up collection! It is great!
Nesh H.
This is the TRUTH! I buy two of these at a time so I can keep one in my purse & one in the car. These keep your lips hydrated & super soft & everyone needs soft lips. They allow you to get off the dead skin on top & moisturize the good cells. Everyone should own one
Bridget F.
Baltimore, MD
I received this in my E.L.F. Voxbox for testing purposes, and I was so excited! I have actually purchased a number of these and am such a huge fan. They're so inexpensive but really exfoliate your lips and get the job done. Definitely one of my holy grail products!
Megan A.
North St Paul, MN
I received this product from Influenster but all opinions are my own. I like that it cleans up my chapped, winter lips and preps them for my lipstick. It smells good, is easy to apply and remove, and actually leaves your lips tasting quite sweet too! Great product!
Johanna Y R.
Omg this if I found a true wonder my lips are very dry and tend to peel off skin and this exfoliating lipstick drags all that dryness and has a delicious taste, it really fascinates me, I will follow it using and buying I will be in love with the results on my lips
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?