BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I received this in my vox box and at first I wasn't sure if I would like it especially because it was mint and it not a huge huge fan of mint but I ended up LOVING it!! Also the fact that the little colored spot at the bottom of the tube PULLS OFF AND IS A LIP BALM IN MATCHING FLAVOR/COLOR!!!!! I didn't even realize it but I figured it out when I was messing around and I LOVE this product now!!
Vanessa L.
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
This product is one of my favorites from e.l.f!!! It's so easy to exfoliate your lips with this product, since you can use it just like a lipstick. It removes dead skin very quickly and leaves the lips feeling very soft with a sweet cherry taste. The only comment I'd make to anyone who wants to purchase this product would be that when the exfoliator is new I find that it doesn't perform as well, but after using it for a few days it should work perfectly! Other than that this is an awesome product and I'd recommend it to anyone!
Samantha W.
Lombard, IL
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. I am obsessed with this lip scrub! I get really dry lips in the winter and it can make lipsticks look feathery and patchy. Before putting on liquid lips especially, this removes the dead skin on my lips. It exfoliates without being too rough and leaves my lips feeling minty and smooth. Such a great cost-effective product!
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
Didnt think a product like this could change my life but it did. After receiving this in a voxbox i was blown away by the end results my lips have never been so soft and supple. My boyfriend compliments me on them and asked whats diffrent. Ive purchased this item 2 times since and i plan on getting more to give away as Christmas gifts. Thank you for making such a great product
Emily N.
This mint exfoliator is awesome. I use it when my lips are dry or I need to get the dead skin off. It works really well and it comes in cute classic e.l.f. packaging :) I keep it in my purse for when my lips need a little pick me up! I would recommend this product! Thanks influenster for sending me the elf box! (This product was given to me for free but all statements above are my own!)
Aria F.
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
I always see Elf products and I wanted to give them a shop. I have dry lips, so I thought it might be worth getting this product to see if it would help keep them south. I really like the smell and the way it exfoliates my lips. Its got a grainy texture and scrubs away the dead skin. The removing part is my least favorite part- once you use it, it has got this weird sticky texture to it, but I felt like my lips were noticeably softer once I washed it off and proceeded with my normal lip routine. Would recommend!
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
I was really excited to try this product but was sorely disappointed. I was expecting it to remove dead skin and leave my lips soft and hydrated but instead it felt like grainy chapstick... maybe I wasn't doing it correctly? Any suggestions? Other than that, it had a nice taste to it and left my lips moist, probably won't purchase again until I figure out the secret to perfect use.
Naomi H.
Hixson, TN
I bought the original one and the reason I bought it is because I get chapped lips sometimes. I also wear a lot of liquid lipsticks and sometimes just want a good lip exfoliator to make my lips look good. I was overwhelmed by this product. It made my lips feel worse. I don't recommend using this if you have chapped lips because it won't make much if a difference in how they look. This feels a bit more rough than the lip exfoliators I've used in the past. It's an alright product, but not something I would recommend.
Stephanie R.
Brook Park, OH
I received this product by e.l.f. for free to test and review but all opinions are my own. I have tried this product before and I love it. It's so easy to use and feels great on the lips. It does a really good job at exfoliating and the taste and smell is nice. I received one in mint and I've tried the regular lip exfoliator in the past as well. The price is great. I will definitely purchase this in the future and recommend it to friends
Kayla H.
Williston
I love this product! I bought it a while back because I'm tired of have chapped rough lips. I haven't tried a ton of elf products but know they have some good products. It's exfoliates like a dream. The flavor I got it's delicious is smells and tastes good 😂 backaging is cute and sleek and lets not forget the price tag. You can't beat it I will purchase this again when I run out!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?