5 colors available

emma y.
emma y.
Orem, UT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Okay so I already did a review on this but that's when I didn't know how to use it (I know it sounds dumb) so I got the hang of it and finally knew how it worked how hard I had to press down and it does great! My lips were soft and silky threw on some chap ice and my lips were baby smooth.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Antioch, CA
I have been having this exfoliation for years. I love using them when I wear bold colors like red. It works perfect to get dead skin off and makes my lipstick pop even more without it look flaky...a must have!!!! My favorite flavor is the mint maniac it leaves your lips feeling minty fresh
Ida M.
Ida M.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this lip exfoliator! I like how you apply it like a lipstick instead of having to dip your finger in the product then scrub your lips like the one I usually use. It works just as well, if not better, than any expensive lip exfoliator. Definitely looking forward to trying the others!
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Kyle, TX
This is a great lip exfoliator. I use the mint one. It tastes like sweet mint which is awesome. I love that it is in the shape of a lipstick that makes it easier to use. It completely removed all dead skin from my lips and made them incredibly soft. I recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Azriela M.
Azriela M.
Rocky Point , NY
This product is so cheap and so good!! I love this product and I use it every morning to exfoliate my lips. It gets all the dry and dead skin off and makes them nice and smooth! Plus it comes in a bunch of different flavors. I have sweet cherry and it tastes so good and gets the job done!
Shaylyn C.
Shaylyn C.
Mastic, NY
Really do love this lip exfoliant. It's very affordable and I believe it isn't tested on animals either. Does make my lips feel nice and soft. I haven't bought a second one yet, I will most likely repurchase. If you want a good exfoliant without spending a lot of money then this is great.
Flor B.
Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
This stuff is so convenient and awesome!! I hate lip scrubs in a jar because they're so messy but this is amazing. It does an amazing job of exfoliating, the mint flavor is great and doesn't leave a horrible taste in your mouth. I received this free from the influenster and elf Cosmetics.
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
I didn't even know such a thing existed until I got one in the elf voxbox I recently recieved. I was excited to try it and while it does make my lips feel softer I'm not crazy in love with the results enough to actually go out and purchase another one. I do love the color of it though. 😍
Annie A.
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL
I haven't used a lip exfoliating system in a long time, however this stuff is magical! My dry, cracked winter lips haven't felt this soft and smooth in a long time. It's easy to use, just rub it on your lips in a circular motion and then press your lips together and BAM - luxurious lips!
Nina G.
Nina G.
Fort Myers, FL

Hello! I tell you that this exfoliant is very pleasing to me the particles are fine and leaves the lips moisturized I have the one that is of mint I received it in the elfVoxbox of here of influenster I use it daily sometimes in the night and other times in the mornings before the makeup
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?