BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
Asheboro , NC
I like this product. I would still use my lip scrub over this but not because of the product. I have very sensitive lips and while using this it hurt my lips, the product did its job though. They were soft and exfoliated it just hurt but that's because of the user not the product. I received these products for free in a voxbox for testing purposes
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Sterling , VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is one of favorite products ever. First, the prize is sooo good. Then, the use. It really exfoliate my lips and leave the ready for a good lipstick. The taste is so yummie and you can feel the sugar particles in it.
Margeaux B.
Margeaux B.
Bloomfield, NJ
The first time I used it, it was a little stiff. But once I got to using it, it turned out to be an amazing product. I love how its not too minty. And the packaging is so much sleeker than most lip balms. With the affordability, I will definitely be purchasing!
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
I've always heard good things about this, but was really skeptical about what a lip exfoliator in a lipstick tube could do. I have now tried it, thanks to my VoxBox, and I'm a believer. I actually just bought 2 more tubes yesterday I love it so much. It is probably the least messy lip scrub I've ever used, and the price seriously cannot be beat at $3! I just glide it across my lips while applying slight pressure, rub my lips together a few times to get that extra exfoliation, and then use a damp washcloth to remove the excess when I'm finished. I received my initial tube complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Great product for the winter time! I know I get dry chapped lips and this is helping so much! Helps make your lips feel soft again! I was very impressed with this product and will recommend it to others!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Windsor, CO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this! Soft enough to use daily and a great flavor! Works great at softening my lips!
jackie d.
jackie d.
I am in love with this lip exfoliater. It smells amazing and leaves my lips feeling amazingly soft. I use it before i apply matte lipstick and it just makes the application process a whole lot easier. It is going to be very useful in these fall windy days. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Damarys A.
Damarys A.
Euless, TX

I've been using this about a month. it really does moisturize but it is no miracle to your lips . like it won't peel the dry skin right off but it does soften the lips for a lipstick application
angel s.
angel s.
When i forate tried this product out, i was so confuse with the packaging because most lip srubs come in a litttle jar. But i once i tried it out it exfolliated my lips pretty well. And for me i always have pretty dry lips but it doesn't last long on the lips but that's okay because i put a lip balm after i exfolliate my lips anyways. I love the scent of the lip exfolliator, smells like mint. I can use it on the go without dealing with a mess like most lip scrubs. Ohh yes this isn't messy because it's shape in a lip stick form. I would buy this product and recommend this product too.
Angela I.
Angela I.
The best lip scrub I've ever tried. Nothing (besides the lip scrub from Lush) works best for my lips. Felt the same and left my lips smooth afterwards. It's less money then lush for sure. This is my 4 time buying it.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?