5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Rosanna C.
Rosanna C.
This elf lip exfoliator is a must have it is easy to use and it work great. I thought this wouldn't work but it was amazing it was really cheap to. This is great if u get a lot of dry dead skin on your lips in the colder months.
This is my go to lip product for sure! Not only I'm I an e.l.f fanatic but this exoflitor makes me ove it more. It's affordable and helps the most during the winter times when lips begin to chap. It's super easy to apply as the only thing one needs to do it massage it on your lips and then take off the access scrub. It leaves your lip super spft and since it's being massaged around your lip it makes it seem more full and red.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
received from influenster, this works so well received the mint scented/flavored one, would repurchase, leaves lips nice and smooth and easy to apply
Jadyn H.
Jadyn H.
Rio, WI
While it takes a moment to actually get the beads that exfoliate the lips going, this is very moisturizing and takes off all the dead skin! Love it!
Amber T.
Amber T.
Potsdam, NY
Love this so much! The price is wonderful, and the result is great, my normally dry lips always come out nice and smooth. It really helps prep my lips for a nice smooth finished lipstick look. I will continue to buy this amazing product and I suggest you do too!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Memphis, TN
This. Stuff. Is. EXCELLENT. I had never used this before receiving it to try free from Influenster, but of all the products in my VoxBox I was most excited about trying this and I have not been disappointed! As others have mentioned, the biggest standout about this product is that it comes in a lipstick format, making it incredibly easy to apply and giving you no excuses not to exfoliate those smackers ;) I keep mine on my sink, reminding me to use it a few nights a week during my nighttime routine. I've found that it both exfoliates and softens my lips as I apply the scrub in gentle, circular motions. I always finish with some sort of balm or moisturizer, and the effect is amazing. I feel like it lasts me for a few days, giving me a smooth base to apply my lipsticks.

10/10 would recommend!!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Bought it, used it, loved it. Works super well and a lot cheaper than a lot of other lip exfoliators out there. I also like that it comes in a lipstick shape.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
It does really work! I have the mint flavor, it's so yummy haha 😍 carry in my bag and use it every day ❤️ I received this product from influenster for testing purposes. This is my honest review.
Erin m.
Erin m.
Tacoma, WA
A must have, especially when wearing matte lipsticks.
I have the mint exfoliator and I love it. It leaves my lips smooth and tastes nice.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
I saw a friend use this after a vox box. I went out and bought it immediately. It sort of hurts to apply. Very exfoliating. Once done my lips feel amazing and smooth and healthy. Especially great for the cold winter months when your lips are about to crack open.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?