5 colors available

How to use:

Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Lima, OH
I've never used a stick application exfoliator before but I LOVE this product. It's minty and refreshing and made my lips so smooth and soft before my lipstick application. It's a must have, I adored it.
Rosanna C.
Rosanna C.
This elf lip exfoliator is a must have it is easy to use and it work great. I thought this wouldn't work but it was amazing it was really cheap to. This is great if u get a lot of dry dead skin on your lips in the colder months.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Potsdam, NY
Love this so much! The price is wonderful, and the result is great, my normally dry lips always come out nice and smooth. It really helps prep my lips for a nice smooth finished lipstick look. I will continue to buy this amazing product and I suggest you do too!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Memphis, TN
This. Stuff. Is. EXCELLENT. I had never used this before receiving it to try free from Influenster, but of all the products in my VoxBox I was most excited about trying this and I have not been disappointed! As others have mentioned, the biggest standout about this product is that it comes in a lipstick format, making it incredibly easy to apply and giving you no excuses not to exfoliate those smackers ;) I keep mine on my sink, reminding me to use it a few nights a week during my nighttime routine. I've found that it both exfoliates and softens my lips as I apply the scrub in gentle, circular motions. I always finish with some sort of balm or moisturizer, and the effect is amazing. I feel like it lasts me for a few days, giving me a smooth base to apply my lipsticks.

10/10 would recommend!!
Damaris G.
Damaris G.
Best Lip Exfoliator I have tried. It has a sweet taste to it. The sugar on it is great on your lips and it exfoliate your lips really good. I always use this before using any matte lipstick. For $3 dollars I think this is great product!
Laura L.
Laura L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This comes in a lipstick tube and its shaped like a lipstick so its easy to use on the go. It hydrates very well, but that is as far as the nice stuff goes. As for effectiveness, I have super flakey lips and it did not exfoliate the dead skin off very well without it burning my lips. Even then, not all of the flakes came off. I wouldn't recommend this if you have stubborn lip flakes.
Erin m.
Erin m.
Tacoma, WA
A must have, especially when wearing matte lipsticks.
I have the mint exfoliator and I love it. It leaves my lips smooth and tastes nice.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
I saw a friend use this after a vox box. I went out and bought it immediately. It sort of hurts to apply. Very exfoliating. Once done my lips feel amazing and smooth and healthy. Especially great for the cold winter months when your lips are about to crack open.
Chanel Y.
Chanel Y.
Lake city, IA
this product is alright, it makes my lips less chapped but the texture is a little weird, i would reccomend it to people
Juana M.
Juana M.
Pottstown, PA
This lip exfoliate her is wonderful it has a nice sugar scrub the base to it allows you to get your skin and your lips to that optimal smooth feeling that you're looking for
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?