5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Madison, AL
This stuff is fantastic for dry lips. Its infused with vitamin e, shea butter,avocado,grape and jojoba oil to help nourish lips.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Peoria, IL
This lip exfoliator is my life savor. I LOVE it. It really gets all the dry skin off and leaves my lips feeling smooth. The only downside is that the container/product isn't very well made. The actual stick part has fallen out of my applicator so many times- it event did before I used the product.
christine f.
christine f.
I love that it comes in a lipstick tube, but just need to be careful you dont push on your lips too hard because It may break. I did notice that it helped remove the nasty dry patches on the sides of my mouth. Its perfect to travel and just throw in your makeup bag!
Catherine  H.
Catherine H.
Athens, GA
I received this from Influenster, but I actually already had this product! I had one that fell apart, but I decided to buy another! I use the mint one every time before I put on my lipstick. I really think it helps the lipstick stay for longer! It's so cheap, and I highly recommend it!!
Braeven O.
Braeven O.
Wilton, WI
This product is amazing at taking off dry and dead skin from the lips, leaving them feeling smooth and refreshed I love this product!
Natalea M.
Natalea M.
Granbury, TX
Love this exfoliator get all my dry dead skin off my lips and makes them really soft!
Itzel F.
Itzel F.
Works pretty good for right before putting lipstick on. I don't know if it's just me but it doesn't last very long because I have to use it daily
Gina A.
Gina A.
Plantsville , CT
I have always wanted a lip defoliator so this was perfect. I love how it comes in a tube so I dont need to apply it with my fingers. It's super easy to use too, you just wipe it in circles then rinse it off. Takes about 30 seconds to do. I love the mint it has in it too. My lips are always chapped in the winter and so far this has helped. Will be buying more of this
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Wilmington , DE
I've never really used a lip exfoliator before, especially not in this form but I saw it on their site and decided to try it. And I absolutely love this product! It's super cheap and it works so well! The form of it, being like a lipstick, is so Perfect for application. I bought the grapefruit flavor, it has a great scent that isn't too strong. I also really love how fine grained the exfoliants are because it makes it easier to spread on the lip. Would definitely buy again and in different scents too!
Amy T.
Amy T.
Harrisonville , MO
I received my e.l.f. voxbox last night and my daughter and I immediately used some of the products. The mint exfoliating lipstick is an interesting product to say the least. It's great but at first you're like "what is this and what is going on my lips?" But after you wipe it off as directed your lips are super soft!!! I'm glad I received this product and my review is all of my own!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?