BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jaynelle N.
Hillsboro, TX
This was perfect for getting all the dead skin off my lips especially for my matte lipsticks. I hate having dead skin with my lipstick because it doesn't go on as well.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
I got the mint one from influenster , which helps plump my lips a little bit. I love how it removes death skin and leaves my skin feeling soft. Plus it hydrates them.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
This Lip exfoliate is seriously a must have! I never realized what a necessity this was in my routine until I tried this product in my vox box! Makes my lips so smooth!
Ashley G.
I have the mint flavor and I loooveee it. Super exfoliating and leaves your lips feeling amazing. Such a great way to prep your lips for a matte lipstick. It's the first time I've ever used it and I think it's definetly a great price. Would totally buy again.
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I like this better than traditional lip scrubs because you don't have to touch it with your fingers if you don't want to, so there is no mess. Also, it's super cheap!
Aiesha O.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product was pretty decent. It's a life saver during the winter season. My lips are always dry and they peel a lot. The exfoliator made my lips moist and smooth.
Ana M.
Jacksonville, NC
I got this lip exfoliator in my e.l.f. voxbox :) and I love this product, it smells really nice and it works great on my lips, didn't feel too rough and it didn't feel like it did nothing.
Roxi K.
Seattle, WA
I love this stuff! I love elf products in general and this is another great one! I got the mint one in a VoxBox but I've been meaning to try it for a while, it's sold out often though! And for good reason! It works really well and is super affordable, love it!
Sonia M.
Los Angeles, CA
This removes all the deas skin of your lips. I recieved this in the elf voxbox but I had bought this before and I used it up . So I was happy to see it was in the box
Nicole E.
This is a pretty decent exfoliator I like how you are able to apply it like a lipstick it does take off most of the dead skin on my lips and the balm at the bottom of it is very useful. I'm pretty impressed with the product
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?