BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Laura R.
Modesto, CA
I came upon this the other day at my local drugstore. I've never used lip exfoliators before and this one has become my best friend. I love how soft my lips stay after using it and love the vanilla taste .
Cassie E.
Woodland, CA
Seriously my lips have never felt better! This product is available at almost every single drug store and super cheap! I received it complimentary in my last Vox Box and love it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Natasha T.
Dardanelle, AR
I have super dry lips and this helps out so much. It doesn't hurt to use like I've found some do in the past plus smells really good. I have had much less dead skin since I started using it.
Noel C.
Burlington, NC
This is a really great exfoliator. I love how it is packaged, it makes it very convenient to use.
Bri R.
I like this product. I wouldn't say it's a holy grail because a wet wash cloth exfoliates my lips a bit better. This just happens to exfoliate and give it a little moisture. I do not like the smell or taste because it is very waxy. However, it lasts a very long time, so for the price it's a good product to have in a makeup bag.
Jasmine O.
First time using the product thanks to influenster! Absolutely love it! Removes dead skin & allows new blood circulation! You defiantly feel the difference! Lips feels softer than ever! Defiantly will continue buying!
Denisse G.
Edinburg, TX
Absolutely love how convenient it is! I don't have to get my fingers dirty and it feels so good on my lips! I had to go get a second one cause my husband fell in love with mine! Its like no need for chapstick when you have this baby before applying any lip product!
Mashayla M.
I received this in my e.l.f VoxBox and I'm in LOVE! I wish I should have known about this sooner! My lips are soft and moisturized!! And the mint flavor is just a bonus! After this is gone I'll definitely be buying more!!
Cacie F.
Great product! It's easy to use and actually works. By the next day, my lips were no longer dry and chapped! And it's also super affordable. Definitely recommend.
Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
I love love love this exfoliator. When I first received the product for free on Influenster for testing purposes, I didn't understand why it was all the rage. But I realized that the reason that I wasn't getting good results is because I wasn't wetting my lips before using the scrub. It makes a world of difference and leaves my lips looking Instagram ready!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?