5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Paula M.
Paula M.
Oceanport , NJ
This thing is actually amazing. I had my doubts but it worked super well! I will be buying this again for sure!!
Natalea M.
Natalea M.
Granbury, TX
Love this exfoliator get all my dry dead skin off my lips and makes them really soft!
Megan K.
Megan K.
I can see why this product continues to be sold out everywhere! Its a life saver. If you are a lip biter like me, this product is for you. It helps to erase dead skin which makes your lipstick apply great.
Chelsee B.
Chelsee B.
Richburg, SC
I recently received the "Mint Maniac" Lip Exfoliator in an e.l.f. Voxbox and so far I am loving it! It makes my lips so incredibly soft and they look so much more alive! I love the smell, as well! I definitely intend on purchasing this whenever it runs out!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Wilmington , DE
I've never really used a lip exfoliator before, especially not in this form but I saw it on their site and decided to try it. And I absolutely love this product! It's super cheap and it works so well! The form of it, being like a lipstick, is so Perfect for application. I bought the grapefruit flavor, it has a great scent that isn't too strong. I also really love how fine grained the exfoliants are because it makes it easier to spread on the lip. Would definitely buy again and in different scents too!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Wow!!! My lips have never felt so soft and luscious! Thanks to e.l.f. lip exfoliator mint I have bomb Looking lips!
Gina A.
Gina A.
Plantsville , CT
I have always wanted a lip defoliator so this was perfect. I love how it comes in a tube so I dont need to apply it with my fingers. It's super easy to use too, you just wipe it in circles then rinse it off. Takes about 30 seconds to do. I love the mint it has in it too. My lips are always chapped in the winter and so far this has helped. Will be buying more of this
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Really like how this is so convenient and mess free in a tube! So easy to use. Really like the scent. Exfoliated my lips pretty well! Recieved this for free from Influenster to test out and review :)
Candice J.
Candice J.
I bought this before in clear which seemed to have bigger chunks of exfoliate. The Mint Maniac one that I received in the elf voxbox seemed to have smaller granuals super easy to use because its in the form of a lipstick. Has a nice minty flavor to it. Works good on my dry chapped lips. I love that I can smooth my lips with this so easily.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Waterbury, CT
This product is really good to remove dead skin of your lips. I applied it once and instantly felt the results. My bf tried it as well. He thought it was excellent. This elf lip exfoliator (mint) is ideal for the winter time!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?