5 colors available

How to use:

Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Temple hills , Md
This product is a must have for winter, it's the time where your lips crack and all that stuff. Andthis lip exfoliated is the best !! Leaves your lips moistureized and feeling so smooth! I really love it and will continue to recommend to others.
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. I really liked this product! I use it before going bed and love how it dissolves into a nice serum after application. I also love the applicator and how it resembles a lipstick! Overall, this does help exfoliate the dead skin on the lips successfully. I would recommend this product!
August R.
August R.
Tyler, TX
I love this lip exfoliate! It tastes amazing and works wonders! I'm so happy I got it in my voxbox!
Tal A.
Tal A.
You must read the instructions and do whatever it says because you need to put Vaseline on after exfoliating or else it will make it even more dry great product really makes softer lips!
Keaton C.
Keaton C.
Suwanee, GA
Tastes and smells great and good at getting rid of dead skin on my lips! Useful to use before putting lipstick on
Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.
Mill creek, WA
Ok I got this stuff in mint in a voxbox and it's AMAZING. I love it, and hear me out here, you got dry skin on your face? Use the lip exfoliator. It's great for those little curves around your nostrils and on the chin. This stuff helps SO much in terms of wearing any drying lip color. It's a must have- such a game changer, plus, it tastes delightful.
Kay L.
Kay L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this stuff! I've heard how great it is but just got my hands on it not to long ago. It's really exfoliating but you can control how exfoliating you want it to be by wetting your lips or exfoliating them dry for a more intense exfoliation. It tastes really good as well so that's good. I've also tried Lush's lip scrubs and I like this more. It's more exfoliating and less messy. I personally really like the taste of lush exfoliater though.
Sara P.
Sara P.
I love how great this product works for the price of it! It is amazing at exfoliating all of the dead skin off of dry/chapped lips.
Damaris G.
Damaris G.
Best Lip Exfoliator I have tried. It has a sweet taste to it. The sugar on it is great on your lips and it exfoliate your lips really good. I always use this before using any matte lipstick. For $3 dollars I think this is great product!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
I was very surprised at the results after just one use. It helped removed dry skin and moisturized my lips at the same time. This product works best when applied to damp lips and massage in circular motion, then use a moist cotton pad to wipe away the scrub and last apply lip balm to further keep your lips moisturized. I tried this via influenster.

Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?