BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
lindi w.
Lafayette, CA
I expected more. Perhaps my lips are just super chapped. This exfoliator didn't really do much for my lips and it has an odd taste. so don't lick your lips!
Mari B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I used the mint flavor of this and i loved how it exfoliated. It did a really good job of getting my lips smooth but the taste was sickeningly sweet. Overall for the price I would recommend it to others.
Amanda H.
Fort Meade, MD
I love the mint lip exfoliator! It makes me lips very smooth and helps prevent chipping. I received the product free for testing from influenster
Sophia C.
Parkland, FL
Really good I like this makes my lips way softer and feels really nice on my lips!
And I like the packaging on it
Brittany M.
Chattanooga , TN
I was really disappointed in this product. It does not exfoliate well and has a very dry consistency. I prefer exfoliant a that I can rub between my lips but this exfoliates while you apply it like a lipstick. Not a big fan of this.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
I just received this in my ELF voxbox and I was actually really excited. I've never used a lip exfoliater before and definitely could use one as the seasons changing have given me chapped lips. It got the dead skin off and my lips were nice and soft after! The taste after washing off is great :)
Elizabeth P.
PHOENIX, AZ
Great product helps you get rid of dead skin on lips and leaves super soft. This was my first time using a lip exfoliator and i am loving it
Lusianys M.
Gracias influenster y e.l.f. cosmetics por este producto tan maravilloso siempre quise tener uno, es muy bueno porque quita la piel muerta de tus labios, te los deja muy suabes y listos para tu labial favorito
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
This lip exfoliator worked well when I first purchased it from Target. However, after a few uses, it broke off. In addition, it doesn't apply well on your lips unless you use your finger for application. No, I would not recommend this product to others.
Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
It's great for smoothing out dry lips!!! Wit the cold weather, wind and pregnancy my lips have been staying extra dry!!! It was great to smooth things over before applying lip color!!!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?