BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Tina G.
Tina G.
This is the best! I love how u don't need to get you fingers dirty and get product inside you nails. I can't go a day without use this. Plus it's only $3 at my local target !!!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is so good and leaves my lips so soft on top of this it has a great taste
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This a must have! It so cheap yet so great. It leaves your lips so soft and even softer when you apply a lip balm or chap-stick after. I always use this before I wear my lipsticks and it makes a difference, it leaves your lips soft all day which is always a plus! I highly recommend purchasing yourself one!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
When I use this product, it leaves my lips baby soft after scrubbing off all the dead skin and is best for winter months. I received this product complimentary from Influenster!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Memphis, TN
I received this in the ELF Voxbox and I was a little skeptical at first. The one I received is the mint flavored one, which is okay. It doesn't really taste like mint, but I like it. It does a great job at scrubbing the dead skin off of your lips and helps to keep them hydrated.
I noticed the more I used this, the better my lips looked and felt.
I didn't press really hard on the tube but I did apply a little pressure and it felt sturdy the whole time.
It also left a sweet little refreshing aftertaste. A lovely investment for $3.
Lynelle N.
Lynelle N.
Anaheim, CA
I personally don't really like this. It didn't exfoliate my lips well. Even though it's super cheap I don't recommend it.
Annie A.
Annie A.
Kansas City, MO
Okay, this I can never live without. I've been wanting to get a lip exfoliator for a WHILE so when I got elf's lip exfoliator in my VoxBox I was so excited! This stuff is magic. I use it relatively often (probably every few days depending on the condition of my lips) and it does an amazing job of scrubbing off dry skin and even slightly plumping them! It has a lovely, minty scent (which may be part of the plumping feature) and makes your lips feel so clean! It's an absolute must have before you apply lipstick, especially of the matte variety.

Overall YES. Go buy this! You won't regret it!
Maria H.
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
This is awesome. I love that it's in a shape of a lipsticks it's great and different. First time I've used elf products. Exfoliates lips very well and the extra balm on the bottom of the lipsticks is awesomeeeeeeee!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Washington, MI
I had the old version of the e.l.f. Lip exfoliator, and I like the mint one much more. The actual exfoliants are much gentler but still get the job done! It's perfect for when I'm about to wear lipstick and forget to moisturize my lips the night before. It smells really good too!
jenisha m.
jenisha m.
Great quality and smell helps remove dead skin I got it in my voxbox. I've fallen in love with this product!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?