5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Maria L.
Maria L.
LOVE this! It works great, smells great and it exfoliates my lips really well. This one was my favorite product from the box. I got the mint maniac one and use it everyday before applying my matte lipstick.
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Lansing , MI
I have never tried a lip exfoliation so when I tried this is instantly fell in love. it has such a sweet taste to it as well.
Christina E.
Christina E.
Great price and leaves my lips smooth!! Definitely my weekly #GLAM routine since I wear alot of matte lip colors. Give it a try you won't regret it😉
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Henryville, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I'm not totally in love with this product yet. I have used it a few times before applying my lipstick. I've never had really dry chapped lips, but I love the way it makes my lips feel. The main reason I don't LOVE the product yet is I feel like the lipstick part gets very rough after a few uses.
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Very good product one of my faves!! Especially for the price I think it's just amazing compared to the higher end ones
Erica F.
Erica F.
This exfoliator is AMAZING!!! I have used it in the past and loved it but for some reason I stopped using it. After receiving it in this box, I am so upset with myself because I put it down for so long. It honestly makes your lips so soft and smooth and it makes your lipstick go on so beautifully! I put this on while I am doing my makeup. I take it off within 10 minutes and put some chapstick on and then put my lip color for the day and my lips are so hydrated!!! I cannot recommend this product enough!
Grace F.
Grace F.
Colorado Springs, CO
I really liked this product in the sense that it made my lips very very soft and shockingly it smelled fantastic. The only part i wasnt very fond of was how rough the exfoliater was. It was like rubbing sandpaper on my lips. It says to "gently exfoliate lips" and by gently they must mean barely touch to your lips at all. But overall it worked and did what it said
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Fraser, MI
I love this product! I use it on my lips all of the time so my lips won't become chapped. It definitely exceeded my expectations. When you apply this product to your lips it definitely keeps you lips moisturized all day. I will definitely repurchase this product when I run out.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Temple hills , Md
This product is a must have for winter, it's the time where your lips crack and all that stuff. Andthis lip exfoliated is the best !! Leaves your lips moistureized and feeling so smooth! I really love it and will continue to recommend to others.
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. I really liked this product! I use it before going bed and love how it dissolves into a nice serum after application. I also love the applicator and how it resembles a lipstick! Overall, this does help exfoliate the dead skin on the lips successfully. I would recommend this product!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?