BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Brooklynn H.
DeKalb, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
GUYS! try the new mint flavor!!! It doesn't hurt nearly as badly when the moisturizer part disappears leaving just sugar on your lips, seriously awesome I love it
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm OBSESSED! So convenient and effective. My only complaint is that the lid comes off super easily. Regardless, I can totally see myself buying it in every flavor!
Andi O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly love this stuff! It makes my lips incredibly soft and hydrated! Im so surprised it didnt try out my lips. It also doesn't hurt and it smells great! I recommend it to everyone!
Abby M.
White Lake, MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this! After I get out of the shower I use it and the dead skin just falls off. Plus after I use it my lips feel so smooth and healthy. Recommend to everyone!
Swaesha F.
Waldorf, MD
i wanted to try this cause it was convenient. i got the regular one, and the taste of it is weird. it doesnt do that good of a job exfoliating in the first place, it just hurts my lips
Ami D.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product smells like vanilla bean and it really cute because it's packaged as a lipstick. Very affordable and does the job of exfoliating my lips really well.
Steph C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I LOVE this. For the price ($3) this is perfect for prepping your lips for gloss or lipstick. It tastes great and exfoliates without your lips feeling ripped or sore. It makes them super soft. I love love love it.
Rachel M.
LOVE this! I got the mint exfoliator and it is absolutely perfect for the upcoming winter season. My lips were very chapped and flakey from a recent sunburn and after using this product they were good as new:)
ornitha D.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this!!! If you ever need to exfoliate your lips this is a much have... It works and it smells very nice too. I think it will be great for the winter. When I used it, it really made my lipstick go on better.
Melissa Q.
Bonne Terre, MO
I have bought this product before in the brown sugar flavor. I received mint this time and absolutely love it! It's scrubs and leaves your like so soft and refreshed!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?