5 colors available

How to use:

Julia M.
Julia M.
Columbus, OH
I loooooove this stuff!!!!! Its so convenient being in stick form and it really works! So so cheap and so so worth it!
Makkell B.
Makkell B.
Oh my god this product is amazing. Smells so minty fresh and makes my lips sooo smooth! Would recommend to anyone!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Long Beach, CA
I received this in a recent VoxBox and I am so in love with it!! I usually use a lip scrub from lush, but this totally matches up to it, and you can get it at the drug store. I really enjoy the application being like a normal lipstick too!
Mara R.
Mara R.
Not bad but you have to remove part of it after every few uses because it gets a build up of the sugar exfoliator and doesn't work as well
Maria L.
Maria L.
LOVE this! It works great, smells great and it exfoliates my lips really well. This one was my favorite product from the box. I got the mint maniac one and use it everyday before applying my matte lipstick.
Rossy A.
Rossy A.
Im obsessed to take care my lips and this exfoliator really do his job! And smells very nice
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
St George , UT
I love the scent and flavor. And it feels so good! The perfect amount of scrubbing. The packaging was elegant. So easy to use, only drawback was that it got a little messy but I prefer the stick application.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Tucson, AZ
Amazing!!! I was looking for an affordable lip scrub...and I found it! I highly recommend it
Mel K.
Mel K.
This product is great. The mint flavor is good. It has really helped me lips this winter. Its also a good price and works wonders for making my lips soft :)
Channel J.
Channel J.
Conway, AR
I have actually used this product before a few times. Never used the mint one which I received in my elf vox Box but I like it they worked the same. But the mint one taste kind of good. 😉
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?