BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Lyneia B.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE LIP SCRUB. NO MESSY FINGERS. THE MINT VERSION IS AMAZING IM GLAD I GOT TO TRY IT. MY LIPS ARE SOFT AND GIVES YOU THAT FRESH BREATH SCENT DOUBLY AMAZING.
Darlene G.
Independence , MO
I used honey&sugar as an exfoliater and this stick works similar but not as strong. But i still love using it because it's easier and less messy than sugar and honey so I approve!
Grace A.
Love this exfoliator. I love wearing liquid lipsticks and exfoliation before wearing one with this product gives me a good finish. It is gentle and it is shaped like a lipstick bullet which makes using it all the more easier !
Whitney K.
I love this product. The scent smells delish. It was easy to apply and made my lips feel nice afterwards. I've noticed my more mattifying lip products apply a lot better since incorporating this product into my daily routine.
Kaitlin B.
Westminster, MD
As someone with extremely dry/flaky lips this stuff has been a life saver!! The beads take of my dead skin prepping my lips for a liquid lipstick making them looks kissable all day!!
Christina M.
Canton, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I've been using this for years right before I apply a lip balm over night. It buffs away dry skin and imperfections. Lovely product and lovely price. This is perfect if you suffer from dry cracked lips or just love soft lips. Enjoy!
Samantha M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Its not the best exfoliator I have ever used, but for the price, its fantastic! It does help to remove chapped skin from your lips and makes them super smooth for wearing those perfect shades of lipsticks and glosses. I have found that this may take a couple of applications for the best results, whereas other products usually work with one application. Other than that, no complaints.
Alanna S.
Oak Grove, KY
This stuff was awesome and smelled so good my
Lips were amazing after using it I'm gonna have to buy more after this sample this was on of my fav boxes every received!!
katiusca s.
DORAL, FL
My lip exfoliant is one of the best products that I was sent because it is sueve not mistreat my lips and has an insurmountable price is a prodcuto to buy again because I always exfoliated with products caceros but this I liked
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
I am loving trying out this lip exfoliator that I received for free for testing purposes. It leaves my lips feeling so smooth, and left a great base for applying color!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?