5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
I was lucky enough to try the original one last year and i loved it, loved the package, it is so portable i always carry it on my cosmetic or travel bag. Now thanks to Influenster i got the mint one and i love it even more! it takes off your dead skin specially if you've been wearing matte lipsticks.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Smithfield , UT
This product is amazing. I didn't know that I could get dead skin on my lips and this lipstick takes it right off making my lips feel so much softer and cleaner! Even my boyfriend loved this "lipstick."
Emily A.
Emily A.
This is really nice. I like that I can keep this with my makeup and that I no longer have to go to the sink to exfoliate my lips before putting on lip products.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I got this at Target a couple of days before Christmas because I really wanted to try it out. And it was cheaper than buying both things separate. Definitely glad I picked it up because the lipstick you get in the set is beautiful.
Alanta L.
Alanta L.
Oak Hill, OH
Absolutely love this product! It makes my lips feel amazing and it smells awesome!
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
Amazing lip exfoliation for its price and very useful especially in the winter when dry, chapped lips is something to fight off.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Lafayette, LA
Amazing product. Exfoliates my lips so well. Only con is that you sometimes have to be gentle once you get through the first layer.
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Wood Dale, IL
I swear that when I got this voxbox it was like elf knew I had been wanting to try a lot of these products! This is so reasonably priced and works so well!!!! Hardly takes any effort on my part, and I really like the minty smell it leaves. Does exactly what it says and it does it great!
Madeleine G.
Madeleine G.
P C Beach, FL
I have been in love with this lip exfoliating lipstick shaped scrub! It really help clean my lips of any flaky old skin and it leaves them soft and healthy looking! I love the packaging because it is in an easy carry product due to the awesome lipstick shaped tube! So easy to throw in your purse and keep on you for necessary touch ups.
Ally C.
Ally C.
Youngstown, OH
Love this so much! Its very easy to use and has gotten all the dead skin off my lips. I use this every single day!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?