BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Maria S.
Santa Ana, CA
I received this product for testing purposes. I really enjoyed applying this product, it was easy to work with and unlike other lip exfoliator this one was not messy! My lips were extremely chapped the first time I tried it and it made a difference not a huge difference but my lips did feel softer. I would most likely buy this product with my own money
MEGHAN T.
This works wonders! Every season I have dry peeling lips and no lip balm has been able to help me! The elf lip exfoliator fixed my peeling lips. My lips are soft and hydrated. The value for the product is amazing and I don't have gross peeling lips any longer! Not to mention its minty which is refreshing!
jami j.
Omgoodness! I received this product in my elf voxbox and I absolutely love it although I have nothing to compare it to besides like mary kay I definitely think this is a must have product! I do use it once every other day just because I love the feel of my lips after I use it. Plus it tastes great too! :)
Vonne T.
This product works really well with peeling off dead skin. It feels like a sugar scrub and since it's shaped like a lipstick it makes it easy to use. I also like that it has a minty taste. I would definitely purchase again!!
Natalia R.
Fayetteville , AR
This product is amazing. I usually stay away from lip exfoliators since they tend to irritate my lips, but this one works wonders! It's gentle but at the same time it actually exfoliates and leaves your lips really smooth!
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
This is a must have in the winter! With all the cold air drying up your lips this is a need. And its a great product at an affordable price.
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC
I like this a lot it moisturizes and exfoliates. I use it every day before I got to be. It helps keep my lips on point in the winter time.
Nadia N.
San Francisco , CA
I finally found a cheap lip exfoliator that works! Under $5 and your lips feel smooth and moisturizer afterwards good job elf
Briea G.
Great product . Does exactly what it says . I bought it from elf.com . It's not overpriced . The packaging looks like any other lipstick packaging . It definitely met my expectations and I recommend getting it for the winter time .
Hailey M.
Hesperia, CA
I got the mint exfoliator and it doesn't only smell good but works great too. So so great
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?