BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I was really excited about purchasing the e.l.f. lip exfoliator and was not disappointed. I loved the scent of the product as well as how well it worked to exfoliate my lips. It did get a little rough after the first use though.
Megan C.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I found it odd to use at first but I eventually got the hang of it. I feel it works better once I get it a little wet so I'm not just scrubbing my lips dry. The price is definitely a plus, and it does remove the dead and dry skin.
Lauren D.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is like St. Ives for your lips. It even tastes yummy! Bonus: it doesn't melt in your purse on hot days. Don't overuse though; it can make your lips flaky if you do.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
A great must have for winter. Very hydrating and truly exfoliates lips. I like to use it before putting on lipstick or matte lipstick as sometimes it can dry out my lips
Whitney K.
I love this product. The scent smells delish. It was easy to apply and made my lips feel nice afterwards. I've noticed my more mattifying lip products apply a lot better since incorporating this product into my daily routine.
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK
I absolutely adore the lip exfoliater from elf it good for the fall and winter season andand always keep my lips smooth and soft before I apply my lip gloss or lip stick
Catherine A.
Los Angeles , CA
This is so great since I've gotten it from the elfvoxbox I've used it every morning and every night , it's great the exfoliate and remove dead skin off your lips, I would definitely buy again, it does leave your your lips a bit dry after using it but just put chapstick and you're good !
Jessica H.
Kunkletown, PA
Okay this stuff is amazing. First of all it smells amazing. Second it's such a pretty blue, but obviously it goes on clear. And it tastes good although I'm not sure if it's safe to eat haha. I would for sure buy again and it made my lips super soft. Would definitely recommend. Loving my elf voxbox!
Darlene G.
Norwalk, CA
I used honey&sugar as an exfoliater and this stick works similar but not as strong. But i still love using it because it's easier and less messy than sugar and honey so I approve!
Jamie M.
Ankeny, IA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Love this. so easy to use has a pleasant taste to it and leaves my lips so soft and smooth. helps when putting on lipstick later making it looking flawless on your lips.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?