5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Received this product from Influenster & e.l.f. for my honest opinion.

Let's start with how yum the mint one tastes. It makes it almost a treat to exfoliate my lips. :)

I have had a trouble spot on my lips for a while, and this product cleared it up in only a few days! It pulled off last nights lip stain, too! ;) I think it's definitely worth a try!
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
To be honest I wasn't a big fan. I love the idea especially since I wear matte lipstick a lot. But it burned my lips? I used it correctly and I ended up having a burn feeling on my upper lip.
Kayci G.
Kayci G.
Manalapan, NJ
Really LOVED this product. Took off the dead skin with ease without hurting or making my skin feel raw. For the price definitely worth it ! I got this as a vox box but definitely would purchase
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
I'm so glad I received this product! I've always wanted to try this product and it's perfect for the winter time when my lips get dry! The smell is wonderful which is always something for me and it's easy to get off!! Will definitely be buying again!
Clarissa G.
Clarissa G.
HAWTHORNE, CA
Gently exfoliates skin on the lips leaving them soft and supple. Sugary. Minty. Great. :)
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
De Pere, WI
Love love love this product. I've used quite a few lip exfoliators but this being in a stick was the best yet. I would highly recommend this product because it beats out all the others I have used.
Michela L.
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
I liked this lip exfoliator in mint. It smelled great and it also left a mint flavor. It was a little scratchy on my lips, but it got the job done. It is a great price and I would definitely purchase it in the future. It did not dry out on me and I've used it multiple times.
jenessa F.
jenessa F.
Dinuba, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Really helps your lips and prep for matte Lipsticks. It is a good product and great price! I would definitely recommend this to my friends
Ayah L.
Ayah L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like how the exfoliator is in a stick form. Perfect for on the go. This works wonders on my skin. After using it for the first time, my lips felt very smooth and soft. I recommend topping it off with a lip balm as you would to moisturize your face after exfoliating. And if you want you can put whatever lip products you want. There isn't a color when you use it, but there is a perfume like scent when opening.
christa w.
christa w.
Annapolis , MD
This lip exfoliator is a dream!! I love the minty taste and it perfectly exfoliates without causing any pain. The packaging is perfect and slim!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?