5 colors available

How to use:

Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Kingsville, TX
I got the mint one and I love it!! makes my lips feel moisturized and soft before I apply my liquid lipsticks.
Tricia T.
Tricia T.
Pewaukee, WI
I don't know if I just have super dry lips (ew) or what, but I've been using this for a while and I notice literally no difference in my lips. I've used other scrubs before that worked great, and this one just doesn't do the job for me. It's a great idea, love that it's in lipstick form and it's super cheap. I guess I just need to go back to the more expensive ones that work better for me.
Charlotte C.
Charlotte C.
Riverside, CA
If I could give 10 stars I would! This product is amazing, I highly recommend it if you have dry and chapped lips! It's also good to use before you put on your favorite matte lipstick! Elf products are good quality and inexpensive!
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Phoenix , Az
I tried this product many years ago and I got the chance to try it again thanks to influenster. Since I work at a warehouse my lips get chap so what I do is put this on exactly as it says then I add ChapStick on top it has kept my lips moisturized for most of the day then you have to reapply. Love this stuff!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Right after using it my lips feel softer already. It gets rid of the dead skin on the surface of your lips and afterwards your lips are soo smooth. I just received the mint maniac flavor for testing purposes and it makes it also have a sweet smell. If you put on chap stick right after your lips will stay soft and then moisturized.
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
DARDANELLE, AR
Love this stuff this is the weather to be exfoliating our lips works great my lips are fresh smooth and moisturizing easy to use love the packaging tons of product I highly recommended this stuff super affordable
Ella C.
Ella C.
Simple product, does what it says. Before using you will want to dampen the exfoliator so that it will actually apply. I had only one complaint, I bought the mint flavor and it tasted sickly sweet to me and the taste stuck around for a while. I would buy this again but mostly because of it's cheap price.
Letty U.
Letty U.
Summit , IL
Este producto es realmente bueno! Lo use en cuanto llego y me dejo super feliz, un sabor super dulce ๐Ÿญ
Christina E.
Christina E.
Great price and leaves my lips smooth!! Definitely my weekly #GLAM routine since I wear alot of matte lip colors. Give it a try you won't regret it๐Ÿ˜‰
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It leaves my lips feeling smooth and hydrated and overall flawless! I did receive this for testing purposes but I genuinely adore it and think it is a great value for the price it cost.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?