BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Denee J.
This item has a great concept, especially when I've using a sugar scrub and a dedicated toothbrush as a lip scrub. It smells and tastes wonderful and minty! There's where it ends for me, unfortunately there isn't much 'scrub' and it just feels like I'm putting on chapstick. Maybe it was just my stick? All I know is that if this product had more exfoliating scrub properties, it would be an essential for me. I received this item for free to review and all opinions are my own.
mayra s.
Instant gratification. Its love at first touch on the lips. Great product. Highly recommend. Its a must try product. .
Marjorie M.
Vacaville, CA
Lip Exfoliator, this lip exfoliator works good to take away the dry dead skin off your lips, and because it comes in this handy little lipstick tube, makes it easy to remove and easy to carry around in your makeup bag.
Ashley G.
I have the mint flavor and I loooveee it. Super exfoliating and leaves your lips feeling amazing. Such a great way to prep your lips for a matte lipstick. It's the first time I've ever used it and I think it's definetly a great price. Would totally buy again.
dawn m.
My fave for exfoliating my lips - changing weather makes them dry and lifeless. Easy to apply. Glides on like lipstick. Got this direct from e.l.f. website. The brown sugar one is sugary and tasty so be careful not to overdo the licking! After a few minutes I take this off and apply lip primer then lipstick. Helps keep lips smooth and happy. Would recommend!
Katie M.
I like how this product works. I definitely feel like my lips are softer afterwards. It isn't that long lasting but using it again isn't a problem since it's very simple to use
Melissa M.
I really like this product! I had tried this product before about a year ago and it seemed a little dry when applied but this one goes on smooth and takes away app the dead skin! Definitely would recommend this product and of course it's affordable!
Tiffany D.
The elf lip exfoliator is great compared to the original. The packaging is great for traveling and very sleek. It met my expectations because it exfoliates and keeps your lips moisturized! I would definitely recommend because it's great for the price.
Nur A.
I got my lip exfoliater in my elf voxbox, and I tested it about a month ago. I was completely shocked by how cool this product was so I had high hopes. But once I tried it, the product didn't exfoliate my lips like I wanted.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
I am so glad I got this right when winter started! It smells pretty good and gently exfoliates for smooth lips. It is effective and a necessity during the winter in Chicago. I would recommend this to anyone!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?