5 colors available

Colbee J.
Colbee J.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this product. It gently exfoliates while simultaneously moisturizing! And it smells so good. The taste it leaves on your lips is very sweet like honey.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Long Beach, CA
I received this in a recent VoxBox and I am so in love with it!! I usually use a lip scrub from lush, but this totally matches up to it, and you can get it at the drug store. I really enjoy the application being like a normal lipstick too!
Christina E.
Christina E.
Great price and leaves my lips smooth!! Definitely my weekly #GLAM routine since I wear alot of matte lip colors. Give it a try you won't regret it😉
Mara R.
Mara R.
Not bad but you have to remove part of it after every few uses because it gets a build up of the sugar exfoliator and doesn't work as well
Haley F.
Haley F.
Davenport, IA
This product is great for getting off all the nasty skin making your lips super soft for when you put your lipstick on! Only problem I would say with this is that it doesn't have a great smell, but for the price I would buy it again!
Maria L.
Maria L.
LOVE this! It works great, smells great and it exfoliates my lips really well. This one was my favorite product from the box. I got the mint maniac one and use it everyday before applying my matte lipstick.
Grace F.
Grace F.
Colorado Springs, CO
I really liked this product in the sense that it made my lips very very soft and shockingly it smelled fantastic. The only part i wasnt very fond of was how rough the exfoliater was. It was like rubbing sandpaper on my lips. It says to "gently exfoliate lips" and by gently they must mean barely touch to your lips at all. But overall it worked and did what it said
Amber f.
Amber f.
I absolutely love this product. I am now on number two! I have the mint and it smells great and it makes my lips feel great . Definitely my go to!
Billie L.
Billie L.
I love how soft this exfoliator makes my lips feel! I bought it at target and use it all the time. It was only $3 and definitely worth the price! I put it on before my lipstick and it makes my lipstick last longer! Definitely recommend it!
Erica F.
Erica F.
This exfoliator is AMAZING!!! I have used it in the past and loved it but for some reason I stopped using it. After receiving it in this box, I am so upset with myself because I put it down for so long. It honestly makes your lips so soft and smooth and it makes your lipstick go on so beautifully! I put this on while I am doing my makeup. I take it off within 10 minutes and put some chapstick on and then put my lip color for the day and my lips are so hydrated!!! I cannot recommend this product enough!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?