BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Elyse K.
My lips are one of my favorite attributes, so keeping them smooth and hydrated is a priority of mine. I typically do a sugar scrub to exfoliate but that can get messy. So when Influenster sent me this e.l.f cosmetics vox box to try and review for free I couldn't wait!. What i like most about the exfoliater is that it goes on easily and isn't messy. You gently rub it on then rinse it off leaving no trace of dead dry skin.
ja1nice g.
Every time I put this on my mouth waters lol it feels great on the lips really takes that dead skin off ! Great before you apply your liquid lipstick. The smell,taste and feeling is great !
Haleigh M.
This is my holiday go to product. It makes your lips smooth. It is very easy to apply. I have bought like 3 of these. They are perfect for the winter when your lips are very dry. I love using this when my lips are cracked.
Abby S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator is AMAZING. The creamy balmy part is so moisturizing while the fine sugar scrubs away dead skin and makes your lips look SUPER healthy. I used it year round about once a week to keep my lips perfectly smooth and healthy!
Myranda W.
Hillsboro, MO
I really enjoy this product! It's great to use before a liquid matte lipstick so you don't have flaky, peeling lips. And I can lick it off, too!
lindi w.
Lafayette, CA
I expected more. Perhaps my lips are just super chapped. This exfoliator didn't really do much for my lips and it has an odd taste. so don't lick your lips!
Amanda M.
First off, Elf products are pretty amazing. I received them from Infester as part of their Elf Vodbox. As someone who's lips get dry in the winter, I really love this exfoliator. It's super easy to apply and doesn't have a bad smell/taste (if it does end up getting in your mouth). Personally I would recommend using it only once or twice week as using it too much can leave your lips feeling harsh and may even give you minor cuts.
Rosy R.
San Luis , Arizona
I got the mint maniac and i love it!!, My lips feel so good i use it all the day and i love the packaging, it has a nice smell and this is my first time using this, i recommend this alot, it feels fresh and soft
Yarilis V.
Tampa , FL
I gos this a few days and I use it and is amazing my lips look and feel very soft.
Samara K.
Denver, CO
This product works so well and is so inexpensive, I use it every night while getting ready for bed and my lips have never been smoother. I'm finding it particularly useful in maintaining my lips during the winter.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?