5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Laura B.
Laura B.
I've seen so many people rave about how good these are and I was recently able to try them for myself. These did an amazing job removing the dead skin without being super messy. The oils left behind a nice moisture barrier that hydrated my lips
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
I received the mint exfoliator complimentary from Influenster for review purposes!

E.L.F products are always a great value and that packaging for this product was SO gorgeous. Unfortunately, I have extremely sensitive skin on my lips and my lips were extremely dry for about 2 weeks after I used the exfoliator. I will admit that my water intake was not as high as it should have been initially, but I upped it as soon as I noticed how dry and peely my lips got.

I have no doubt that this product works great for other people, but be a little apprehensive if you know that you have sensitive skin on your lips! My lips were definitely soft and smooth...after the peeling stopped.
Rossy A.
Rossy A.
Im obsessed to take care my lips and this exfoliator really do his job! And smells very nice
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Milan, OH
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I love this lip kit! The exfoliator smooths my lips and gets rid of any dead skin. And the lip color went on super smooth and I loved the color! Super easy to use for anyone!
Leah M.
Leah M.
Osceola, WI
This product is pretty amazing! It really does the trick of making your lips extremely smooth and moisturized before putting on a matte lipstick. The only critique I have is that the taste is off putting after you wash it off, and it's a little greasy on the lips. But for the price? Amazing.
Monica F.
Monica F.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I always have rather chappy lips. And when i wear lipstick if i do not exfoliate I get this crusty stuff on my lips. Well ladies this stuff is my HG! IT WORKS!!!!!! Keeps my lips from flaking and baby smooth! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Mar S.
Mar S.
Yuma, AZ
I was going to buy the elf exfoliator but I did not have to because I received it on the influenster voxbox! I was so exited to try it and yes I loved it. It made my lips so soft and it feels so fresh.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
What a FANTASTIC product for a very low price! I've used various other lip scrubs before that come in a pot, but this little e.l.f. one takes the cake. It's wonderful. The lipstick bullet form is genius -- it's so easy to use. It also tastes great too, no matter which flavor you try! (so far I've tried the original, sweet cherry, and mint). There are also new flavors out currently (I'm very interested in the coconut one!). Seriously though, check this scrub out if you haven't.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
I have dry lips and have fallen in love with this exfoliator! It's very gentle but effective at removing dead skin and rejuvenating your lips.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
I actually enjoyed this product the most out of everything I received in my elf voxbox. It definitely does the trick, but there really wasn't much of a mint flavor/scent. I would purchase this though because it has definitely helped my lips in this dry, winter weather.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?