BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Rose K.
Amazing exfoliator! My lips feel so soft and smooth after just two uses of this exfoliator ! What a great product and I can't wait to share it with my friends and family
Elizabeth R.
Amarillo, TX
Love this lip exfoliator! I use this. Write I apply any darker lip color to make sure that my lips don't look cracked with dry skin. There's a sweet small to it, it's totally nude and the abrasion is just enough to exfoliate any dry skin! Did I mention it's 3 bucks!?
Lyneia B.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE LIP SCRUB. NO MESSY FINGERS. THE MINT VERSION IS AMAZING IM GLAD I GOT TO TRY IT. MY LIPS ARE SOFT AND GIVES YOU THAT FRESH BREATH SCENT DOUBLY AMAZING.
Lauren D.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is like St. Ives for your lips. It even tastes yummy! Bonus: it doesn't melt in your purse on hot days. Don't overuse though; it can make your lips flaky if you do.
Kaitlin B.
Westminster, MD
As someone with extremely dry/flaky lips this stuff has been a life saver!! The beads take of my dead skin prepping my lips for a liquid lipstick making them looks kissable all day!!
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
A great must have for winter. Very hydrating and truly exfoliates lips. I like to use it before putting on lipstick or matte lipstick as sometimes it can dry out my lips
Jessica H.
Kunkletown, PA
Okay this stuff is amazing. First of all it smells amazing. Second it's such a pretty blue, but obviously it goes on clear. And it tastes good although I'm not sure if it's safe to eat haha. I would for sure buy again and it made my lips super soft. Would definitely recommend. Loving my elf voxbox!
Catherine A.
Los Angeles , CA
This is so great since I've gotten it from the elfvoxbox I've used it every morning and every night , it's great the exfoliate and remove dead skin off your lips, I would definitely buy again, it does leave your your lips a bit dry after using it but just put chapstick and you're good !
Jessie M.
BUHL, ID
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Bought this because of all the good reviews and the first coupel times I used it, I loved it.. After that it is horrible.. Its too gritty and no moisture is added.. Its like sandpaper.. I'll stick to POSH lip scrubbers in the future
Jamie M.
Ankeny, IA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Love this. so easy to use has a pleasant taste to it and leaves my lips so soft and smooth. helps when putting on lipstick later making it looking flawless on your lips.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?