5 colors available

How to use:

Eva R.
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
Just recieved the mint lip exfoliator and i love the smell and great at exfoliating my lips, seems gentle too.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Kingsville, TX
I got the mint one and I love it!! makes my lips feel moisturized and soft before I apply my liquid lipsticks.
Denise M.
Denise M.
Tarawa Ter, NC
I love the minty feel the exfoliator gives my lips! This will definitely be my go to when my lips get dry! Once I finish applying and wash off it makes my lipsticks feel much smoother/last longer. I highly recommend!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Right after using it my lips feel softer already. It gets rid of the dead skin on the surface of your lips and afterwards your lips are soo smooth. I just received the mint maniac flavor for testing purposes and it makes it also have a sweet smell. If you put on chap stick right after your lips will stay soft and then moisturized.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Danville, VA
It was great for dead skin but a little rough on new skin. It did meet my expectations, i expected it to be gritty. I bought mine at Wal-Mart, so it had pretty nice packaging. It didnt really have anything too special about the packaging. This is my first time buying it and i would buy it again.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Mchenry, IL
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Absolutely love this product!! It is very simple to use as well as convenient. After using the exfoliator it gives your lips a nice smooth finish, as well as tastes and smells delicious! Then to top it off it comes with a matte lipstick. It's a win win for me :)
Sunnydya A.
Sunnydya A.
Just starting this and I like it. It has been hard to find something to get rid of dead skin on the go and this does the trick. I've tried both the clear and the mint, both are great!
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
DARDANELLE, AR
Love this stuff this is the weather to be exfoliating our lips works great my lips are fresh smooth and moisturizing easy to use love the packaging tons of product I highly recommended this stuff super affordable
Mak B.
Mak B.
Pensacola, FL
My favorite lip exfoliator! I own three!
I love using this at night before I put on a balm, and it's my favorite so use before I put on any lip color!

*This product was sent to me for free, but all opinions are my own.*
Letty U.
Letty U.
Summit , IL
Este producto es realmente bueno! Lo use en cuanto llego y me dejo super feliz, un sabor super dulce 🍭
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?