BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Ligia D.
Ligia D.
I am absolutely in love with this product. Not only does it taste amazing, which is always a plus, but it really does a wonderful job at exfoliating my lips. A must, especially cif you like wearing matte lipstick. Also, it makes your lips look super plump and pink. I am already getting a couple more thru the elfcosmetics website.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Baltimore, MD
So I had previously purchased the brown one like the photo shows and I hated it, rubbing sand all over my lips would have felt better. I don't know if I just haven't used enough of this mint one yet to know what it's like but the actual exfoliate in this mint one is so much more fine and doesn't hurt your lips after using it. Love this one!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Seriously love this. How can you beat it?? 3$ for this bad boy and it works ahhhmazingly. I know ill be wearing lots of drying matte lippies for the holidays so i had to try something. Being on a budget this was my choice. I couldnt be more satisfied. I do notice that if you need a harsher scrub just dont wet your lips as much and its much more harsh...than when you wet your lips liberally before application.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Marlborough, CT
Took the dead skin off of my lips which was really nice and I had much softer lips afterwards. Great price would definitely buy!
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
I absolutely love this Lip Exfoliator. It is the second one I have tried, and so far it is my favorite. I received it free from Influenster, and from the first use, it was perfect!

I received the Mint Maniac one, and it smells amazing. The first time you use it, you have to rub it on a bit more than future uses because it has a protective top layer. After you get that top layer off, the exfoliating begins. It is not too rough on the lips, but it is tough enough to where it can rub off the dead skin, leaving the skin underneath smooth, refreshed, and smelling minty fresh! I followed up with an e.l.f. Cosmetics lipstick, and they work perfect together.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves having smooth lips for a good price, especially considering the quality of this product. e.l.f. Cosmetics is one of the most affordable makeup brands I have ever used, and to make it even better, they are cruelty free! Thank you, Influenster and e.l.f. Cosmetics for introducing me to this perfect Lip Exfoliator!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Love this thing! Admittedly I'm new to lip exfoliating, but I think this does a great job! My lips feel so smooth and hydrated now! The particles are so small and dissolve quickly. Not a huge fan of the mint taste/flavor but I rinse my lips after I use it (then follow up with a coconut oil lip balm), so it's not a huge deal to me! For $3, you can't beat it!
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Rochester, NY
I love the mint one! It tastes so good and it's not messy to use, other lip scrubs ive used are usually in a tiny tub and it gets all over but this one is amazing!
Susan T.
Susan T.
This exfoliater is very good. Tastes a little sweet like sugar (BC it is lol). It's very gentle and soft on the lips and does the job!
Shaylee S.
Shaylee S.
Sandy, UT
Really love this product! Love the smell.. it's a minty fresh kind of smell. Also, I thought I would need to put some chapstick on after I used it and I didn't. It made my lips soft and smooth. I will definitely be using this in my daily makeup routine.
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
I LOVE THIS! I can never leave my lips alone in the winter, and this is a great product for me. I love that it is mess-free, and super easy to use. The feeling you get on your lips, is very soothing for some reason. You can really feel, and see that it is working. I love it! I received the mint one, which tastes/smells super yummy.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?