BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Chesterfield, IN
This stuff is awesome.! It makes me lips so soft and smooth. The minty taste/smell is also a plus.!
Marcel Y.
Marcel Y.
Doral, FL
I was skeptical about this little lipstick hahaha. Once I tried it I fell in love. It’s amazing! It removes all the dead skin from your lips, so that you get a really soft skin.
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Plant City, FL
Not for sure how I feel about it yet I love the smell and how it feels after it don't feel Sandy no more overall I think it will be great after I get use to it
Carleigh A.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This works so well! I love using it and it has a really nice scent. The only downfall to this product is that sometimes the sugar doesn't really want to break down, so you'll end up wiping away the chapstick part and just the sugar will stick out. But for the price you can't beat it!
crismary m.
crismary m.
Medley, FL
One of my favorites without a doubt.
Is mint but not pica is not uncomfortable, as you use it exfoleo my lips and is a very rich sensation.
Even the taste is very rich indeed.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
A must have tool for every beauty fan! This product exfoliates and conditions the lips leaving them ready for lipstick or lip liner. Skip that expensive option from Sephora and pick up this instead!
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Trenton
I love ELF lip exfoliator. It keeps my lips from becoming dry and cracked. I use this product daily before bed. It is amazing.
Janae K.
Janae K.
I think this product works really well. It also tastes really good which isn't the purpose but when you are putting something on your lips I would rather have it taste good than bad.
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have the worst lips in the history of lips. I decided to give this a try and my lord... this stuff is absolutely amazing! Definite buy if you have lips like mine!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Greensburg, KY
During the winter months it's hard to keep extra pieces of skin off your lips...I know, gross. The elf lip exfoliator solves this problem completely. It's easy to use and leaves your lips feeling soft and smooth! I received it free in my influenster voxbox but will definitely buy a new one when mine runs out!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?