5 colors available

Krizz M.
Krizz M.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I'm completely in love with the exfoliator!!! It leaves my lips so soft and smooth which is prefect for when I have to apply lip gloss or lipstick.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
This was the best thing that I have ever used.. it made my lips very smooth and where they looked a lot sexier than without the exfoliated. Kept my lip stick longer lasting also!!! I'd totally buy it again. :)
Naima S.
Naima S.
Bronx, NY
This is such a great thing especially for those rough winter months. I've always wanted a lip scrub but I never knew where to get it and I didn't want one of the ones that come in the jars. This lipstick shape makes it cute enough to where I can use it if I'm on the go. It also tastes and smells really great!
Anayeli M.
Anayeli M.
Okeechobee , FL
I LOVE this lip exfoliator. It made my lips feel so smooth and it was very easy to apply. I received the mint one and it is definitely my favorite. It met my expectations thoroughly and I would also recommend it to others.
Carly C.
Carly C.
Aberdeen , Sd
Love this product, works better than my regular lip scrubs, has a nice smell and takes all the dead skin right off!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
I really love this product. I like the sugar one more than I like the mint one, but both do a great job of exfoliating the lips. It's one of my favorite winter products and I always use it before I apply any lipstick (especially a matte one or liquid lipstick).
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Grayville, IL
I had never heard of this until I got it in my Voxbox. I'm in LOVE with it. I bite my lips all the time because of all the dry skin, and this product helps to take it away. It is like a scrub, but it does not look like that when you put it on. It's amazing! Highly recommend. Will definitely be buying more.
Valarie S.
Valarie S.
I've been using the elf lip exfoliator for a few months now and my lips are so soft especially since it's the winter months when my lips are the roughest, but this product really helps with that. The only down fall is afterwards you have to put some type of chap stick on to moisturize your lips
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Lynchburg, VA
Tried this for the first time, after only ever trying the Mary Kay lip stuff. I gotta say, I like this. It comes in convenient lipstick shaped packaging, goes on pretty easy, makes your lips a little tingly, and actually does make them pretty smooth. Well done!
Alma P.
Alma P.
Collinsville
I love this lip exfoliator! I have a bad habit of biting my lips so this really helps with keeping them hydrated. Really recommend it!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?