BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Abby S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This lip exfoliator is AMAZING. The creamy balmy part is so moisturizing while the fine sugar scrubs away dead skin and makes your lips look SUPER healthy. I used it year round about once a week to keep my lips perfectly smooth and healthy!
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This product is a game changer! It comes packaged like a traditional lipstick and you rub it on damp lips and then wipe off any remaining product. The sugar scrub makes my lips extremely soft! I love to use it before bed and then apply a lip balm.
Sarah T.
This is a great product to use when your lips are chapped and need exfoliating. Definitely recommend. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Damarys A.
Euless, TX

I've been using this about a month. it really does moisturize but it is no miracle to your lips . like it won't peel the dry skin right off but it does soften the lips for a lipstick application
Maria L.
LOVE this! It works great, smells great and it exfoliates my lips really well. This one was my favorite product from the box. I got the mint maniac one and use it everyday before applying my matte lipstick.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
Wow, I like this more than my lush scrub! It's so quick and easy since its in lipstick form and it's highly effective. I also love the scent. I'm so happy influenster sent me this product to test out! :)
Kristen K.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This lip exfoliator is okay. I like it for removing dead skin and all but I find that it is tough to apply and to really get everything off. I guess for some people it works better but in the future I'll probably invest in a better lip scrub.
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
I received this product in the elf voxbox but I've been a fan of it for a while now . It's my go to for lip exfoliating . I love the smell and the gritty feel of it . It makes my lips feel soft and new !
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love this lip exfoliator. It gets all the dead skin off and keeps your lips feeling soft. I really like that it is in stick form. I hate when you have to dig lip scrubs out of a jar. This is so much easier to use and it's a great price!!!
Ruba S.
Tomball, TX
I love using this to remove my Kylie liquid lipstick because it's so hard to get off ! I received this free from elf and Influenster but all opinions are my own! Leaves my lips soft and dead skin free !
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?