BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Allison K.
New City, NY
I received this product for free, but all opinions are my own. I have used this lip exfoliator a few times in the flavor "mint maniac." I really like it and it is super effective and great for on the go usage, but I do find that my lips do not remain as hydrated as when I make my own lip scrub with olive oil and sugar. However, as previously mentioned, this is much more practical for on the go use and does work very well!
jillian s.
Buffalo, NY
I loveeee this lip exfoliator! I loved the minty flavor and I loved that it was in a lipstick tube. Usually lip exfoliators come in a tub and you have to use your fingers and it gets all messy so I love how easy this one is to use. My lips felt smooth and kissable after!
Shauna S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
To be honest, I didn't know if I would like this lip exfoliator, but surprisingly I did! I had bought one a year or so ago from elf and I didn't think it worked that well, but elf has really stepped up their game and reformulated so that it works way better! Definitely recommend to anyone who's looking for an affordable lip exfoliant!
Kim G.
I really did like this product. It made my lips very soft and I love the scent. It did meet my expectations and I will definitely purchase it when I run out of it. I received this from Influenster and I'm glad I did.
Emma M.
Binghamton, NY
This product is good to use prior to putting lip stick on because it makes the lips smoother and allows easy application for the lipstick and it's great for dry and chapped lips in the winter season.
Ruby G.
This does a great job at exfoliating and softening/moisturizing at the same time. so for me this replaces the need for lip scrubs and moisturizers/balms altogether. During the first few uses, it is a tad bit gritty but after using it a couple of time it isn't as gritty and very gentle on the lips. Since it's in lipstick form, it's compact and easy to take and use on the go.
Lana R.
I love the scent of this and how easy it is to apply. It is also much more sanitary than traditional lip scrubs because you don't have to stick your finger in a pot thank goodness! The mint feels nice and tingly on the lips too. The downside is that I don't think that there are any long lasting improvements I've seen in my lips in terms of dryness, but it is a good way to prep before Liquid Lipstick.
Kylie T.
I have tried the mint and plain lip exfoliators and both work consistent with each other. Initially, there is a layer of balm, but once you use the top layer the product gets much scratchier (this is the point though). Even once it's fully scratchy, your lips are left with balm on them. With the mint, it has a sweet flavor. These work well for removing dead skin and moisturizing the lips, but be careful not to be too rough and scratch up your lips!
Kat C.
Concord, NC
Just used this for the first time and I'm in love! Easy to use, great scent, and works wonderfully.
Deseray B.
Lawrenceville , GA
Not only do I love the minty scent of this product but it works great at exfoliating. I use this product to exfoliate my lips at night before bed and it leaves them feeling nice and smooth. I received this product in an ELF voxbox but once it runs out I will be buying one.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?