5 colors available

How to use:

Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Hurricane, WV
I just received this in my influenster box this month and I AM SO EXCITED. It gets really cold where I live so I have extra chapped lips. I'm excited to try this product out and more than likely buy my own!! I will definitely be sharing this with all of my girl friends!
Valarie S.
Valarie S.
I've been using the elf lip exfoliator for a few months now and my lips are so soft especially since it's the winter months when my lips are the roughest, but this product really helps with that. The only down fall is afterwards you have to put some type of chap stick on to moisturize your lips
Beesan L.
Beesan L.
Greensboro, NC
Really smoothes out my lips!! Loving this and it smells so good!! Definitely recommend
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
I really love this product. I like the sugar one more than I like the mint one, but both do a great job of exfoliating the lips. It's one of my favorite winter products and I always use it before I apply any lipstick (especially a matte one or liquid lipstick).
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Brockton, MA
I received this product complimentary for review. I really do like this product. I like the ingredients, the scent, and the texture. I do wish it was a little bit more grainy so it exfoliates the dry skin off my lips. I recommend if you're looking for something less harsh but gets the job done.
Idrialis C.
Idrialis C.
With this very crazy and ever changing winter weather, my lips cracks very easily, so I find it essential to use a lips exfoliator, this one is strong enough to remove dead/chapped/dry skin from my lips, but at the same time, soft enough to not break them and live the lips feeling soft, clean, healthy. I'm using the mint essence one and It has become a most have. About the price, what to say, it's elf, of course is a good value!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Grayville, IL
I had never heard of this until I got it in my Voxbox. I'm in LOVE with it. I bite my lips all the time because of all the dry skin, and this product helps to take it away. It is like a scrub, but it does not look like that when you put it on. It's amazing! Highly recommend. Will definitely be buying more.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Danville, VA
It was great for dead skin but a little rough on new skin. It did meet my expectations, i expected it to be gritty. I bought mine at Wal-Mart, so it had pretty nice packaging. It didnt really have anything too special about the packaging. This is my first time buying it and i would buy it again.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Mchenry, IL
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Absolutely love this product!! It is very simple to use as well as convenient. After using the exfoliator it gives your lips a nice smooth finish, as well as tastes and smells delicious! Then to top it off it comes with a matte lipstick. It's a win win for me :)
Sunnydya A.
Sunnydya A.
Just starting this and I like it. It has been hard to find something to get rid of dead skin on the go and this does the trick. I've tried both the clear and the mint, both are great!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?