BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Brandi V.
I love this exfoliator because it makes my lips so dang soft! My boyfriend always notices when I use it! It is also very inexpensive and is great to follow up with some light gloss or chopstick for a fresh feeling!
Monika S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love the concept of this product but after using it twice the moisturizing balm has gone away and all is left are the rough beads. I still use mine with a Chapstick like EOS under it so it doesn't rip my lips apart but definitely not a repurchase.
Stephanie K.
Allentown, NJ
This is an awesome lip exfoliator, especially for the price. I love that it comes in a lipstick tube which makes it very convenient. I also really like the mint scent/flavor.
Samantha  R.
This is a really great product for those whose lips dry out constantly. It removes the dread skin and makes your lips smooth again. Love it! Definitely recommend this product!
Anna Y.
I got this nifty little product in my elf voxbox! I love it!! It's not too harsh and even moisturizers a little. I also love how convenient it is in this little lipstick tube.
Julia M.
Review for: Coconut, Pink Grapefruit more...
I love this lip exfoliator. It works phenomenally and makes my lips extremely smooth. It's just the right amount of texture and exfoliant. It's soooo inexpensive and effective
Kimberlye0128  .
Cedar Hill, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love this exfoliater so much! The beads are gentle and really get rid of my chapped lips. The only downside is the top layer before the beads is really waxy but once you use it, you get into what's actually going to exfoliate your lips.
Molly M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This lip exfoliater works very well, especially for the price! It smells & tastes amazing! However it takes a few uses for the best results and sometimes comes off onto my lips chunky. All in all, I would definitely recommend this product!
Brittany D.
Dallas, TX
This product is pretty good. It doesn't completely get all the dead skin off, but for the price it works pretty well. It also has a nice minty flavor that has a cooling effect.
Stefany S.
Chula Vista, CA
I got the Mint flavor in my elf box from Influenster. It really works!!!!!! Not only did it make my lips smoother by removing dead skin from it and left them with a pink tone.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?