5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Madison S.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
I like this stuff a lot! Just got my box and it was the first thing I tried! It smells amazing, taste sweet, and feels awesome on my lips!
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Phoenix , AZ
I absolutely love this exfoliator for your lips! I usually use one from Lush cosmetics, but this one is in lipstick form and it is so easy to apply! I also love the minty flavor! I received this free in a voxbox to review, but all my opinions are my own!
Kassy R.
Kassy R.
The exfoliator worked well helped remove some dry skin and it made my lips softer.
Mak B.
Mak B.
Pensacola, FL
My favorite lip exfoliator! I own three!
I love using this at night before I put on a balm, and it's my favorite so use before I put on any lip color!

*This product was sent to me for free, but all opinions are my own.*
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.
Va Beach, VA
This product is quite interesting, but I have seen others use it. At first, when you rub the exfoliator on your lips, it slightly hurts, just because it is taking the dead skin off. However, once you wipe it off, it leaves like a thick residue on your lips. My lips feel very smooth afterwards, but the next day my lips feel a little more vulnerable or tight. Definitely apply chapstick!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Georgetown , DE
Amazing at taking off dead skin and works just as well as the Tarte exfoliant, but I prefer the elf more because it is a stick form. It is very easy to use and not messy at all. I use it right before I use a matte lipstick so my lips look perfectly smooth.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Scottsville, KY
I received the e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator in Mint Maniac & I am very happy with this product. It removes all the dry skin from my lips which is especially good to have this time of year with the cold, dry weather!
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I have dry lips and i usually use a sugar scrub to get my lips to be nice and soft to apply lip product. This lip exfoliator does the same job in a more convenient way. You put it on just like lipstick and it smells good . You can also feel the exfoliation when you put it on. It is great and for the price you can't ask for more.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Milan, OH
I love this product! It gets all the nasty dead skin off of my lips and makes them super smooth! It is a very rough exfoliator, so if you're not a fan of that, I would not recommend this to you. But I loved it! Works very well!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
What a FANTASTIC product for a very low price! I've used various other lip scrubs before that come in a pot, but this little e.l.f. one takes the cake. It's wonderful. The lipstick bullet form is genius -- it's so easy to use. It also tastes great too, no matter which flavor you try! (so far I've tried the original, sweet cherry, and mint). There are also new flavors out currently (I'm very interested in the coconut one!). Seriously though, check this scrub out if you haven't.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?