5 colors available

Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
new york, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Let's start off by saying this smells like a delicious sugar cookie. This product works! You simply put in on like lipstick and then wipe it off with a warm towel. I have dry skin and dry lips and this really helps to smooth out my lips. If you are looking for a lip exfoliator look no further!
Lynnrae G.
Lynnrae G.
I've never seen a lip exfoliator like this so it was definitely fun to try since I got it in my elf Voxbox. I love the minty flavor and the exfoliation part is okay as well; It's not too harsh and not too messy. The bottom of the exfoliator pops off as well, giving a little bit of lip balm. 😉
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
San Dimas, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I don't know if I go a bad batch of this product but it was too hard and I felt like I was hurting my lips trying to apply this rather than exfoliate:/ I gave it two stars because it looked like it really had potential and looks cool. I'm hoping to try it again one day if the formula changes.
LaTasha B.
LaTasha B.
I have purchased some expensive lip exfoliating products but this right here is always my go to. The ingredients aren't too harsh for my skin and the price is great as most ELF products are. I think that this exfoliator makes my lips look fuller after use as well. It smells like brown sugar.
Marielle E.
Marielle E.
Hanahan, SC
Awesome! Reminds me of the Tarte lip exfoliator but for a fraction of the price! I would recommend this product if you're an avid user of liquid lipsticks. It helps to exfoliate before putting them on for a smoother application and then when removing to ensure that your lips aren't stained.
Maddy G.
Maddy G.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love elf products, they're not expensive and have great quality! This lip exfoliator is def. one of my favorites! It gets the job done and leaves your lips feeling soft. Of course, make sure you thoroughly wipe it off and apply Chapstick afterwards. I would totally buy this product again!
Amber M.
Amber M.
This product is the best! It's the product that I never knew I needed. My lips get so chapped and dry which makes them get flaky. This product helps me exfoliate them and make them smooth and soft. The mint flavor is also a nice touch! This is a hidden gem that everyone needs to know about!
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Kyle, TX
This is a great lip exfoliator. I use the mint one. It tastes like sweet mint which is awesome. I love that it is in the shape of a lipstick that makes it easier to use. It completely removed all dead skin from my lips and made them incredibly soft. I recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Ida M.
Ida M.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this lip exfoliator! I like how you apply it like a lipstick instead of having to dip your finger in the product then scrub your lips like the one I usually use. It works just as well, if not better, than any expensive lip exfoliator. Definitely looking forward to trying the others!
emma y.
emma y.
Orem, UT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Okay so I already did a review on this but that's when I didn't know how to use it (I know it sounds dumb) so I got the hang of it and finally knew how it worked how hard I had to press down and it does great! My lips were soft and silky threw on some chap ice and my lips were baby smooth.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?