5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Azriela M.
Azriela M.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
This product is so cheap and so good!! I love this product and I use it every morning to exfoliate my lips. It gets all the dry and dead skin off and makes them nice and smooth! Plus it comes in a bunch of different flavors. I have sweet cherry and it tastes so good and gets the job done!
Flor B.
Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
This stuff is so convenient and awesome!! I hate lip scrubs in a jar because they're so messy but this is amazing. It does an amazing job of exfoliating, the mint flavor is great and doesn't leave a horrible taste in your mouth. I received this free from the influenster and elf Cosmetics.
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
I didn't even know such a thing existed until I got one in the elf voxbox I recently recieved. I was excited to try it and while it does make my lips feel softer I'm not crazy in love with the results enough to actually go out and purchase another one. I do love the color of it though. ūüėć
Heather A.
Heather A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This exfoliant definitely works but I have used better. After a while the glossy part of it wears down and the gritty stuff stays there. I have to apply a chapstick before I use this. I do however like the packaging. The fact that it is shaped like a lipstick really makes it easy to use.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Fort Myers, FL

Hello! I tell you that this exfoliant is very pleasing to me the particles are fine and leaves the lips moisturized I have the one that is of mint I received it in the elfVoxbox of here of influenster I use it daily sometimes in the night and other times in the mornings before the makeup
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Bartow , FL
Got my E.L.F lip exfoliator in mint maniac free in my #elfvoxbox from #influenster . Completely in love with it. It does an amazing job. It made my lip feel smooth and soft. I think it improved my lipstick application as well. I will repurchase this again and recommend it to my friends!!
Annie A.
Annie A.
Jacksonville, FL
I haven't used a lip exfoliating system in a long time, however this stuff is magical! My dry, cracked winter lips haven't felt this soft and smooth in a long time. It's easy to use, just rub it on your lips in a circular motion and then press your lips together and BAM - luxurious lips!
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
I've always always had dry lips, and especially in the Fall/Winter time when it gets chilly my lips are just horrible. So this lip exfoliator by e.l.f. is a life saver!! It does an excellent job of helping me slouff off the dead skin on my lips so that my matte lipstick looks flawless!!
Grace R.
Grace R.
Washington, DC
I was sent the mint flavored scrub to try, which I loved. I would say be gentle though, the granules in the tube can get super abrasive if you're not careful. I like to scrub at night before I put on a recovery balm! I don't know if I would buy it again myself, but I did love trying it.
Carol C.
Carol C.
Alpine, CA
The e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator is seriously the best and most affordable lip exfoliating product out there. With e.l.f. being being a brand with such ease of access, (they're everywhere) you'll never be without it.
And the fact that the application is a lipstick shape it is so easy to use! ūüėė
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?