BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Alexis K.
I was excited to try this product after receiving it complimentary from influenster but only thought it was so so. It did make my lips feel smooth but more so like I just applied coconut oil and not exfoliated them. The stick it just like a lipstick and has no texture to it so I'm not sure how it's really exfoliating. I wouldn't buy this product if I was looking for an exfoliator.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I received this in my vox box and at first I wasn't sure if I would like it especially because it was mint and it not a huge huge fan of mint but I ended up LOVING it!! Also the fact that the little colored spot at the bottom of the tube PULLS OFF AND IS A LIP BALM IN MATCHING FLAVOR/COLOR!!!!! I didn't even realize it but I figured it out when I was messing around and I LOVE this product now!!
Sarah P.
Vallejo, CA
I'm pretty happy with this purchase. I picked this up at my local Walmart for $2. It works just like a lipstick basically, you gently use the stick to scrub your lips. I leave it on for a few minutes, use my fingers to massage over once more and then use a cotton pad and micellar water to gently wipe it off. They recommend moisturizing your lips after using the exfoliator but in a pinch I've just applied a liquid lipstick and it's been fine.
Vanessa L.
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
This product is one of my favorites from e.l.f!!! It's so easy to exfoliate your lips with this product, since you can use it just like a lipstick. It removes dead skin very quickly and leaves the lips feeling very soft with a sweet cherry taste. The only comment I'd make to anyone who wants to purchase this product would be that when the exfoliator is new I find that it doesn't perform as well, but after using it for a few days it should work perfectly! Other than that this is an awesome product and I'd recommend it to anyone!
Katelyn A.
First: don't travel with this TSA will throw your bag and snap it. Other than that, it works great, I use it once a week before I brush my teeth, I do about 3-4 swipes on my top & bottom lip then rub them together for about 15 seconds. Then I brush my teeth which rinses everything off. I got the mint one and its so refreshing but not too strong.

I received this for free to review, all opinions are my own.
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
Didnt think a product like this could change my life but it did. After receiving this in a voxbox i was blown away by the end results my lips have never been so soft and supple. My boyfriend compliments me on them and asked whats diffrent. Ive purchased this item 2 times since and i plan on getting more to give away as Christmas gifts. Thank you for making such a great product
Samantha W.
Lombard, IL
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. I am obsessed with this lip scrub! I get really dry lips in the winter and it can make lipsticks look feathery and patchy. Before putting on liquid lips especially, this removes the dead skin on my lips. It exfoliates without being too rough and leaves my lips feeling minty and smooth. Such a great cost-effective product!
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
I was really excited to try this product but was sorely disappointed. I was expecting it to remove dead skin and leave my lips soft and hydrated but instead it felt like grainy chapstick... maybe I wasn't doing it correctly? Any suggestions? Other than that, it had a nice taste to it and left my lips moist, probably won't purchase again until I figure out the secret to perfect use.
Emily N.
This mint exfoliator is awesome. I use it when my lips are dry or I need to get the dead skin off. It works really well and it comes in cute classic e.l.f. packaging :) I keep it in my purse for when my lips need a little pick me up! I would recommend this product! Thanks influenster for sending me the elf box! (This product was given to me for free but all statements above are my own!)
Aria F.
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
I always see Elf products and I wanted to give them a shop. I have dry lips, so I thought it might be worth getting this product to see if it would help keep them south. I really like the smell and the way it exfoliates my lips. Its got a grainy texture and scrubs away the dead skin. The removing part is my least favorite part- once you use it, it has got this weird sticky texture to it, but I felt like my lips were noticeably softer once I washed it off and proceeded with my normal lip routine. Would recommend!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?