BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
jen r.
Bonifay, FL
This is a high quality product for the $4 I paid for it! I use this a few times a week! It makes my lips feel great and keeps them smooth. Exfoliation isn't only for the face and body; it is for the lips too! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a product like this.
Melissa D.
Sunrise, FL
Since I live in Florida my lips are ALWAYS chapped and now I can't stop using this product ! I've already had to take it back from my little cousin trying to take it !
Such a good price and awesome product ! Highly recommend for the winter time if you have chapped lips !
Vilma L.
Just what you need on this winter season. Lips as we all know get try more often during the winter so when i got this for free to try on i was so happy. All opinions are my own. It helps get your lips back to soft and kissable. Wish they would make it in different smell.
Ashley J.
This is amazing it really does exfoliate your lips and it comes with a lip balm on the end that is okay but the exfoliator is so easy and I love the different shades and they make your lips feeling super smooth afterwards and also it's super affordable I highly recommend
Christine L.
This is awesome! It really works great! The stick of it doesn't break, even if I scrub kinda hard with it. The sugar is exfoliating and sweet. The mint flavor is mild. I rub it in straight from the tube, then massage it in with my finger. Viola! Kissabl lips ready to go!
Erin M.
Woodbine, MD
I love love love this lip exfoliater. The fact that it's in a lipstick form makes it so much more convenient than a homemade exfoliatent or one that's in a pot. I have the original one and it actually smells and tastes amazing even though it looks weird and almost gross.
Katie B.
I recently received this lip exfoliator in a VoxBox and am so glad I'm able to try it. It's super easy, no mess, and actually works! I've tried lip exfoliators before that get the gunk off my lips, but the next day their dry and chapped again. Definitely a good product!
Amanda J.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I don't know if it's just me but I really didn't think this product did anything. It was super hard and it hurt my lips. I eventually put chapstick on my lips first and tried it again but it still didn't do anything. The exfoliate just got all over my lips and was messy
Jessica H.
Orlando, FL
This product works like a gem!! it is especially useful in the winter when my lips get chapped. The mint scent isn't overpowering but i can taste it more than i can smell it. The only complaint is when you wipe away the grittiness it leaves my lips a little greasy feel.
Alicia B.
I got this in my elf box and this is mint flavored. Ive been wanting to get the treat lip scrub and when i saw this was in my box i was beyond excited to try it! I have to say it works great. It has a slight waxy feeling but its not bad its the moisturizer so i love it!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?