5 colors available

How to use:

vanessa k.
vanessa k.
Macomb, MI
This by far, my favorite lip exfoliator. I got this as a Christmas gift from my friend. This is necessary for winter months and I would recommend using water and rag to take it off.
Junai W.
Junai W.
Plant city, FL
I was really excited to try this product but was sorely disappointed. I was expecting it to remove dead skin and leave my lips soft and hydrated but instead it felt like grainy chapstick... maybe I wasn't doing it correctly? Any suggestions? Other than that, it had a nice taste to it and left my lips moist, probably won't purchase again until I figure out the secret to perfect use.
Rebekah G.
Rebekah G.
Shawnee, Ok
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I LOVE this product!! I have very dry lips that constantly peel a lot & this does the trick for them. I've only tried one other brand which was Treat Marshmallow Lip Scrub & e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator blows it away. It's harder so it's easier to use in the chapstick tube form which I prefer, I feel it works better than the softer kind you use your finger to apply. It's more gritty so it works great for removing the dead skin, but if you have sensitive lips you might want something gentler as it's pretty rough, which I love. It tastes wonderful! It's sweeter & more flavorful than Treat brand & leaves a moisturizing balm feel after I lick away all the granules. It leaves my lips soft & smooth & after about a week of using it I find I don't have to use it as often. To use it I just lick my lips & apply it in a circular motion then lick away the excess & follow with glossy balm. It even works on the chapped places I get in the corners of my mouth. Only $3 & I can get it at my local drugstore!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Sometimes I feel like this is working and sometimes I don't. Either way, it leaves your lips feeling soft.
Kirsten K.
Kirsten K.
Valley stream , NY
I LOVE this ! Love it way better than the fresh sugar scrub that's really expensive that Sephora offers. I love how this scrub is in a lipstick form and still has that exfoliant feeling and not In a little pot. Gonna recommend to everyone I know and definitely buy when I run out!
Carly Z.
Carly Z.
Allentown, PA
Excellent product great loved it so much amazing great price very affordable long lasting
Luna Q.
Luna Q.
West Orange, NJ
I love this E.LF. lip exfoliator. It honestly feels like a high end lip scrub. It is so friendly to the lips and love it. I especially love the fact that it is in a tube and I do not have to stick my finger in it and apply it is in an easy tube so I could put it in my purse and not have to worry about my fingers being dirty and then putting it in my lip opt. I also recommend the pink grapefruit one if you love grapefruit. It smells so natural and fresh and I definitely recommend for people who have chapped and dry lips who need a cheap alternative than a $15 lip scrub that does the exact same thing.
Maritza A.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
It works well, but after many uses the moisturizing part of it wears off and its a bit too rough for me :/
Shushanik K.
Shushanik K.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Honestly this product is so great. First of all its only $3 and in lipstick form so it's really easy to use. Secondly this smells absolutely amazing. This is my third one lol I can't get enough. Love it!
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Received this in my box this month, I love it. Haven't used this specific one, but I'm ready too! I believe it will reach expectations as all E.l.f does. ❤️❤️❤️ Maybe me purchasing my own soon!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?