5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Ali S.
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
I loved this product and will likely continue to buy it for personal use in the future. I like the convenience of it being in a lipstick form. I find it less messy than the pot style ones. I loved the mint flavor and really want to try the cherry tart one. I use it before applying any liquid lipsticks so that the lipstick lasts longer and doesn't get too dry. It's only $3.00 on its own or right now you can get holiday gift sets that include lipstick/gloss/liner at Target ranging $5-$10. Great gifts!
georgianne P.
georgianne P.
This is my favorite thing in the elf box. I use it just about every day and have bought one to keep at my desk at work. I've bought fancy ones at Sephora but will be using this one from now on. While it does not hold together as well as the Stila one I love, the price makes it totally worth it.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Kansas city, KS
Great exfoliation! Seemed like it did dry out after a few uses. but all and all great.
Kaye A.
Kaye A.
Memphis, TN
Absolutely love this lip scrub! For a long time I have used the original one (which is very course and chunky) I really never like the textured of the that one! But the mint one I received is fabulous! It's a much thinner texture and I feel like it really gets all the dead skin off your lips. I even use it on my 7 yr old son because his lips always peel in the winter and this has helped!
Tina G.
Tina G.
This is the best! I love how u don't need to get you fingers dirty and get product inside you nails. I can't go a day without use this. Plus it's only $3 at my local target !!!
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Irving, Tx
Now I have used many lip exfoliatiors before this one is by far the best it is so easy to use and works wonderfully the fact that this one is shaped like a lipstick
Rose K.
Rose K.
Amazing exfoliator! My lips feel so soft and smooth after just two uses of this exfoliator ! What a great product and I can't wait to share it with my friends and family
Amber D.
Amber D.
Conway, AR
This product felt very waxy and did not remove any dead skin on my lips. I got the mint one in my voxbox and it didn't fast bad but it didn't do anything. I've tried it several times and I'm kind of disappointed that it didn't work
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Galloway, NJ
Absolutely love this lip exfoliator!! It's so convenient to use on my lips, doesn't make a mess and is easy to apply! It leaves my lips so smooth and renewed, I like to use this before I apply lipsticks for a smooth finish! For the price it's amazing!! So inexpensive. Would buy again! I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Carli W.
Carli W.
Everman, TX
I love the elf cosmetics lip exfoliator !! It smells and tastes like mint! It's not too abrasive on my lips! It's shaped like a lipstick so it's easy to use and rub on the lips! I love how gentle but tough it is!!! I definitely recommend this product!!!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?