BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Nicole P.
Bethlehem, PA
I have the mint lip exfoliator. It feels really nice on your lips and is pretty easy to wipe off. I somewhat expected it to give better results, but you can't expect too much from a small $3 product.
Brooke L.
I just received the mint flavored one in my voxbox and I am obsessed. I love how they added the little lip balm to them bottom of it and it seriously exfoliates so well! Highly recommend this product
Heather B.
This lip exfoliator is ok. I like lip exfoliators but they never seem to do the job for me to make my lips smoother. It does a good scrub but doesn't leave them moisturized.
Stefany S.
Chula Vista, CA
I got the Mint flavor in my elf box from Influenster. It really works!!!!!! Not only did it make my lips smoother by removing dead skin from it and left them with a pink tone.
Michelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is really awesome, make my lips so soft after use it and smells really nice. I love it. I receive from Influenster but I definitely will buy it after I finish mine.
Brandi V.
I love this exfoliator because it makes my lips so dang soft! My boyfriend always notices when I use it! It is also very inexpensive and is great to follow up with some light gloss or chopstick for a fresh feeling!
Adrienne P.
Wow! Love this! I was really intrigued by the concept and packaging and it was so easy and mess free! I loved it and the results were smooth lips ready for a bold lip. Love it
Wendy G.
Tolleson , AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I think this works better if you start of on dry lips then add a little moisture! Smells really good has a sweet taste as well! Leaves your lips very soft after does the job
Monika S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love the concept of this product but after using it twice the moisturizing balm has gone away and all is left are the rough beads. I still use mine with a Chapstick like EOS under it so it doesn't rip my lips apart but definitely not a repurchase.
Rachel H.
Warren, OH
This is my go to product. I received this in the elf Voxbox and am now it love with it. It gets the job done and has the most amazing test. It is effect and leaves your lips rejuvenated, refreshed and soft! I recommend it to anyone!!!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?