BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Heather S.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love love love this product! I hate using lip exfoliators in a jar cause it gets under my nails. With this product I can actually use it quick and painlessly on my lips. Plus, bonus, EVERY lip product from e.l.f., that comes in those rectangular packaging, has a lip balm as the bottom. That small square at the bottoms that shows you the "color" of what it is, is actually a small lip bomb. Trust me get some scissors and push it out and it is a lip balm! This product is so easy to use and I love the mint one!
Kathryn N.
Bloomingdale, NJ
I love this product, it exfoliated my lips nicely and then I applied matte lipstick on and there were barely any creases on my lip
Alexis D.
Gainesville , FL
I absolutely love! It smells amazing, tastes amazing, and works magically. I really thought it wasn't going to work but it's fab. Especially for the price! Would buy again.
Nur A.
I got my lip exfoliater in my elf voxbox, and I tested it about a month ago. I was completely shocked by how cool this product was so I had high hopes. But once I tried it, the product didn't exfoliate my lips like I wanted.
vidhi s.
Jersey City, NJ
Received this in the elf box box. I've been using it daily for a week now and my lips feel much better. Definitely an effective product.
Carrie T.
Sacramento , CA
I didnt read the directions at first and put it on my semi dry lips. Lol. I wiped off as i read u apply to wet lips and as i wiped it off, i could already tell me lips were smoother and felt great! I would totally buy this again!
Jess G.
Pardeeville, WI
Love this!! I love how it's in a lipstick container instead of a pot, it's less mess and easy to use!
Kelsey S.
I really wanted to love this product but just didn't. My lips felt more dry after using it and the taste was not good to me.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
The mint flavor is AH-MAY-ZING!!! This stuff works wonders. It's so much better than a regular moisturizer because it has a gentle scrub and leaves your lips feeling so soft after. All elf products are great because they're so affordable but this one is one of my favorites!
Tia J.
Charleston, WV
Got this in my e.l.f. VoxBox and I enjoy it. The packaging is very cute for sure! The way it feels on the lips is wonderful not to mention the minty scent. First time using a product like this and I would definitely recommend!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?