5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Kylar O.
Kylar O.
Loved using this lip exfoliater before I used the matte lipstick. I got it for free in the elf vox box! The price isn't bad so I'll be checking out different shades as well! I recommend the shade wine!
Noemi O.
Noemi O.
Great fit in the go! The packaging and lipstick shake make it so easy to keep lips fresh quickly. The application is also much easier and it eliminates the need for fingers. The texture is comfortable and it even has a nice smell. Not bad.
Billie L.
Billie L.
I love how soft this exfoliator makes my lips feel! I bought it at target and use it all the time. It was only $3 and definitely worth the price! I put it on before my lipstick and it makes my lipstick last longer! Definitely recommend it!
Beesan L.
Beesan L.
Greensboro, NC
Really smoothes out my lips!! Loving this and it smells so good!! Definitely recommend
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
I really love this product. I like the sugar one more than I like the mint one, but both do a great job of exfoliating the lips. It's one of my favorite winter products and I always use it before I apply any lipstick (especially a matte one or liquid lipstick).
Natalea M.
Natalea M.
Granbury, TX
Love this exfoliator get all my dry dead skin off my lips and makes them really soft!
Molika S.
Molika S.
This lip exfoliator is very effective in removing all the dead skins on my lips. It's gentle removes them without being too rough. I love the sugar in it and it taste yummy. It makes my lips nice and soft. If you use this be sure to follow it with your favorite lip balm!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Vancouver, WA
This is perfect for smoothing out my dry chapped lips. It is coarse enough to get the job done but no too abrasive. I really enjoy the fruity scent and flavor.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Grayville, IL
I had never heard of this until I got it in my Voxbox. I'm in LOVE with it. I bite my lips all the time because of all the dry skin, and this product helps to take it away. It is like a scrub, but it does not look like that when you put it on. It's amazing! Highly recommend. Will definitely be buying more.
Alma P.
Alma P.
Collinsville
I love this lip exfoliator! I have a bad habit of biting my lips so this really helps with keeping them hydrated. Really recommend it!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?