5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Macarena C.
Macarena C.
Mount Vernon, NY
I have used this exfoliator for the past 3 days in a row and with this unexpected cold weather it has worked perfectly! Y takes away dead skin and after you apply it it leaves you with soft lips. It has a great taste and texture as well. Not sticky or too grease. Looking forward using this product on a daily basis!
Kionkha W.
Kionkha W.
Roseville, MI
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Got this as a Stocking stuffer this Christmas when I tell you I opened it right away. I ran into the bathroom to exfoliate my lips and apply my new lipstick. It was a great surprise. This is such a useful product.
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
I got this in my Vox Box and I LOVE IT. I lived and died for their original lip exfoliator but this mint version has revolutionized the game. It feels so good, works so well, and has much sturdier (and cuter) packaging than the original. My lips were so flaky and gross yesterday when I went to a company party. I reapplied my lipstick like seven times and felt shy. Even using this once today, I already notice a huge difference. It is definitely a rough, abrasive exfoliator but it works really well and leaves a minty aftertaste behind along with some exfoliant to rub between your lips.
Fabiana F.
Fabiana F.
Coral Gables , FL
Tiene una textura suave muy agradable como si pasaras azúcar por tus labios, me gusta el color su empaque y el resultado es lo mejor labios suaves y renovados.
Sandee J.
Sandee J.
Brooklyn, NY
Before this product, I used to manually peel dead skin off my lips.Ouch! So this exfoliator is a god send. It applies smooth and the grains arent harsh plus its minty! Thanks for my complimentary stick! Its a must have for the winter!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Westerville, OH
I like this product. The minty flavor is refreshing. It is a good price, not very expensive. Since it is very affordable, it is not the best quality I've seen. It goes on a little thin and dissolves seemingly very quickly, almost before it can do all the buffing that I wanted it to do. Overall it is a good product for the price, and I will continue to use.
Kaye A.
Kaye A.
Memphis, TN
Absolutely love this lip scrub! For a long time I have used the original one (which is very course and chunky) I really never like the textured of the that one! But the mint one I received is fabulous! It's a much thinner texture and I feel like it really gets all the dead skin off your lips. I even use it on my 7 yr old son because his lips always peel in the winter and this has helped!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Kansas city, KS
Great exfoliation! Seemed like it did dry out after a few uses. but all and all great.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
What a FANTASTIC product for a very low price! I've used various other lip scrubs before that come in a pot, but this little e.l.f. one takes the cake. It's wonderful. The lipstick bullet form is genius -- it's so easy to use. It also tastes great too, no matter which flavor you try! (so far I've tried the original, sweet cherry, and mint). There are also new flavors out currently (I'm very interested in the coconut one!). Seriously though, check this scrub out if you haven't.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I bought this within the past few months and it has been great! I was a bit weary to try it because some reviews said it was rough and hurt their lips but I gave it ago anyway. The product kind of works in layers, you get this lip-balm type layer first and then as that wears done the exfoliating beads start to pop through. They can be a bit rough but its a good rough. Then those wear away and the lip-balm texture comes back and the cycle starts again. After I apply I put on some chapstick and my lips are in great shape! It works so great!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?