BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #87 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

Anais M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Al principio dudé de su eficiencia pero como cuesta menos de tres dólares lo compré y me gustó mucho. No es muy fuerte pero sí se siente que exfolia y deja los labios muy suaves. Además tiene un sabor bueno.
Melanie R.
I have this but just in a different color, i have the clear one but this exfoliator is great. I just apply it before i put on my lipstick and it leaves your lips feeling so soft.
Claire R.
Salisbury, NC
I love this lip exfoliator! I received it in an elf VoxBox and am so grateful. The mint is so refreshing, it's easy to apply, and my lips felt instantly softer! Great to use right before a matte lip color.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
This feels soooo good on your lips and smells so yummy. It takes off all the dry skin and leave your lips feeling smooth. A must have for the winter! And super affordable, like $3
Phoebe H.
I really like this it made my lips so soft before using lip stick and I will keep using it to see how I feel about it but I think it works great so far especially in the colder months
Jess L.
This is such a cook product. It does an amazing job of peeling off the dead skin cells that are on your lips and makes them feel baby smooth. I love this so much. I am mad that I havent found this product sooner.
Heather M.
This stuff works amazing!!! I've had both the brown sugar one and now the mint(thanks to influenster) and it works so well!! My lips feel amazing after! Love love love this stuff.
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love this lip exfoliator. It gets all the dead skin off and keeps your lips feeling soft. I really like that it is in stick form. I hate when you have to dig lip scrubs out of a jar. This is so much easier to use and it's a great price!!!
Abby S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This lip exfoliator is AMAZING. The creamy balmy part is so moisturizing while the fine sugar scrubs away dead skin and makes your lips look SUPER healthy. I used it year round about once a week to keep my lips perfectly smooth and healthy!
Ana V.
Love using this as I get my face ready to be caked on. It also works beautifully to remove what's left of other lipsticks. Marking my lips cleaned of and smooth. Thanks e.l.f.♥️
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?