BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Maddy L.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I have always, and will always love the Elf lip exfoliator! It comes in a simple and easy to use lipstick applicator, that you apply as you would any lipstick product. It has tiny exfoliating particles, similar to grains of sugar, all surrounded by a moisturizing lip balm formula, so you get the best of both worlds. I wipe mine off and follow up with an additional balm. I received the mint version for free for testing purposes, but have previously purchased the brown sugar version with my own money!
Rosa P.
Rosa P.
I love lip exfoliators. The e.l.f. exfoliator is
one of my favorites. Its easy to work with. I have one in my make up bag and one in my purse. I love using it at random times.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
This exfoliator is amazing!! It works wonder and makes my lips so dang soft. The smell is amazing and it honestly passed my expectations because of how inexpensive it is. Recommending it!
I received this in a VoxBox from Influenster.
Molly T.
Molly T.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE this lip exfoliator! You need to follow the instructions listed that state to rub in circular motions to really feel it working. Within minutes of using it I could tell a huge difference in the softness of my lips! I recommend following up with a good moisturizer!

I received this in a Voxbox from Influenster
alyssa f.
alyssa f.
DELRAY BEACH, FL
I love this product! I feel a difference almost immediately and it leaves my lips feeling smooth and looking flawless!
Lacy T.
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
I received the elf exfoliator in mint, complementary of influenster, and i love it! The sandy, exfoliant itself melts away, so you don't have to rub the product off. In fact, i put a lipstick right over top! I love this product!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
This exfoliator worked great for my lips. It smelled minty and had a nice texture like sugar. It was easy to apply thanks to be in a lipstick form and it was easy to rub off after using. My lips were definitely softer and it helped improve the longevity of my lip color and also prevented that cracking look.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
New Hyde Park, NY
I received the Mint Maniac Lip Exfoliator complementary of influenster in exchange for my honest review. I love that ELF shaped them in lipstick tubes. I feel like it makes it so much easier to use. It also smells very fresh and minty which I like and its BLUE! Looks so cool. This exfoliator is very gritty so it'll really help get off your dead skin on your lips. It also makes your lips feel super soft and firm once you apply a balm after.
Abby C.
Abby C.
harleysville, PA
Was hesitant to try these but after being sent it I'm in love. Never thought I'd get on the lip scrub train but here I am. Only reason it's not a 5 star is because you need to rub the stick on your hand the get the scrub started and also the mint flavor is a little gross
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Boone, NC
I got this exfoliator in my voxbox form influenster and I love it so much. I used it for the first time today, and it makes my lips feel super soft and makes matte lipsticks not look as flaky and dry. 10/10 would recommend getting this product.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?