5 colors available

How to use:

Yashira O.
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
Love how it takes alll the dead skin out and leaves your lips so smooth I don't know how much it cost but my lips did stay smooth the whole day it definitely did meet my expectations and definitely will be purchasing in the future
Emily F.
Emily F.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Love love love this set! I am obsessed with the lip exfoliate and the color covers well and stays on for a good amount of time
Krishna R.
Krishna R.
Raeford, NC
Recently got the mint lip exfoliator in the E.L.F VoxBox and I loved it. It totally exfoliated my lips and moisturized them at the same time. It's so easy to use because of the shape, you just apply the product and then scrub with your finger or scrub your lips together. It also smells and taste great. Really recommend this product!!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Vancouver, WA
This is perfect for smoothing out my dry chapped lips. It is coarse enough to get the job done but no too abrasive. I really enjoy the fruity scent and flavor.
Jewel B.
Jewel B.
Love this lip exfoliater. I normally make my own sugar scrub, but this does the job. Definitely less mess, & leaves my lips feeling pretty smooth. Would recommend this product especially for it being only $3
Tal A.
Tal A.
You must read the instructions and do whatever it says because you need to put Vaseline on after exfoliating or else it will make it even more dry great product really makes softer lips!
alexis m.
alexis m.
usually makes my lips feel nice at the end but sometimes i feel like it could be better quality but for this price point i would repurchase !
Ami D.
Ami D.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product smells like vanilla bean and it really cute because it's packaged as a lipstick. Very affordable and does the job of exfoliating my lips really well.
Bridget Q.
Bridget Q.
This really does exfoliate my lips and makes them super soft and clean. I really love this product, well, except for the weird mint taste.
Krizz M.
Krizz M.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I'm completely in love with the exfoliator!!! It leaves my lips so soft and smooth which is prefect for when I have to apply lip gloss or lipstick.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?