BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Grace F.
Colorado Springs, CO
I really liked this product in the sense that it made my lips very very soft and shockingly it smelled fantastic. The only part i wasnt very fond of was how rough the exfoliater was. It was like rubbing sandpaper on my lips. It says to "gently exfoliate lips" and by gently they must mean barely touch to your lips at all. But overall it worked and did what it said
LaTasha B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have purchased some expensive lip exfoliating products but this right here is always my go to. The ingredients aren't too harsh for my skin and the price is great as most ELF products are. I think that this exfoliator makes my lips look fuller after use as well. It smells like brown sugar.
Christina E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great price and leaves my lips smooth!! Definitely my weekly #GLAM routine since I wear alot of matte lip colors. Give it a try you won't regret it😉
Ella C.
Simple product, does what it says. Before using you will want to dampen the exfoliator so that it will actually apply. I had only one complaint, I bought the mint flavor and it tasted sickly sweet to me and the taste stuck around for a while. I would buy this again but mostly because of it's cheap price.
Charlotte C.
Riverside, CA
If I could give 10 stars I would! This product is amazing, I highly recommend it if you have dry and chapped lips! It's also good to use before you put on your favorite matte lipstick! Elf products are good quality and inexpensive!
Tricia T.
Pewaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know if I just have super dry lips (ew) or what, but I've been using this for a while and I notice literally no difference in my lips. I've used other scrubs before that worked great, and this one just doesn't do the job for me. It's a great idea, love that it's in lipstick form and it's super cheap. I guess I just need to go back to the more expensive ones that work better for me.
Sarah A.
Caledonia, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product and the mint flavor is perfect for me. I really enjoyed how it made my lips feel. This product is good quality and a very affordable price. I don't know how I never used a lip exfoliator before I found this, it's been great. I so nice that you apply it just like regular lipstick, not messy, and glides easily across your lips.
Hailey S.
Columbus, OH
I received this product in my voxbox! I was so excited because at that moment my lips had been very dry and I had heard good things about this product. I love how it smells mint. I put it on like lipstick and then rubbed it on with my finger. After wiping it off my lips feel so much softer. They are definitely primed for color. I'm excited to use this product in the future
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know how I lived without this product!! Gently exfoliation on your lips and what a difference!!! I purchased the clear one and I'm glad I did!! My lips feel amazing!! I totally recommend this product for everyone!
Claire S.
love it! keeps my lips smooth and is great for using before lipstick! just make sure that when first using, wipe off the rope part because there is a bit of film on it. otherwise would def recommend!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?