5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Jewel B.
Jewel B.
Love this lip exfoliater. I normally make my own sugar scrub, but this does the job. Definitely less mess, & leaves my lips feeling pretty smooth. Would recommend this product especially for it being only $3
Amber S.
Amber S.
Orlando, FL
This was my first time using a lip exfoliator and I loved it. I had been wanting to try one but at $20 a pop it was too much. At only $6 this is perfect and great for winter. Oh, and flavor? Perfect!
alexis m.
alexis m.
usually makes my lips feel nice at the end but sometimes i feel like it could be better quality but for this price point i would repurchase !
Monica F.
Monica F.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I always have rather chappy lips. And when i wear lipstick if i do not exfoliate I get this crusty stuff on my lips. Well ladies this stuff is my HG! IT WORKS!!!!!! Keeps my lips from flaking and baby smooth! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Lorielle M.
Lorielle M.
Chicago , IL
Great product for dry lips especially in the winter time. Good to use under a matte lip.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Wilkinson, IN
Love how compact and effective this lip scrub is! Doesn't have a gross taste and is a very gentle exfoliator. I will put it on my lips and rub my lips together and this removes all the dead skin. Follow up with some chopstick and your lips are super smooth! Definitely a new favorite for me especially in these cold months!
Paula M.
Paula M.
Oceanport , NJ
This thing is actually amazing. I had my doubts but it worked super well! I will be buying this again for sure!!
Natalea M.
Natalea M.
Granbury, TX
Love this exfoliator get all my dry dead skin off my lips and makes them really soft!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
St Petersburg , FL
Amazing!!! The taste is great if you happen to lick some like I did lol but the texture is great, it gets all of the dead skin off and makes them baby soft! Perfect for when you're wanting to use lipstick after.. just wipe it off with warm water pat dry and apply the lip stick right after!
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I just got this product in grapefruit and I like it. Even when you are done rubbing it all over there is moisture on your lips. I am pleasantly surprised.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?