BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Dominique G.
Santa Maria, CA
I was sent this product in my voxbox and it was so needed! This season really has my lips dry and chapped. I have been using this like every other day. It works really well to take off all that dry, dead skin and hydrate all at once. I got it in the mint flavor, but I am dying to try the coconut! Great bang for your buck!
Itzel F.
Works pretty good for right before putting lipstick on. I don't know if it's just me but it doesn't last very long because I have to use it daily
THAIS VANESSA S.
Leesburg, VA
It's the first time I'm trying a lip exfoliator. I even didn't know they exist. I was so excited to try it on. Firs of all, it softly tastes mint. I love mint. Using it first time my lips were softener and no more "dead lip's skin" on them. It's really good and of course I will buy it again.
Brigid M.
Wycombe , PA
This is my first time trying a lip exfoliator and I love it! You just rub it on your lips and it takes the dead skin away leaving them perfectly soft! Just use some chapstick after and you're set! It looks but but goes on clear and has a really nice minty smell! I would definitely recommend this product
Denisse G.
Edinburg, TX
Absolutely love how convenient it is! I don't have to get my fingers dirty and it feels so good on my lips! I had to go get a second one cause my husband fell in love with mine! Its like no need for chapstick when you have this baby before applying any lip product!
Patricia T.
Rockford, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this exfoliator. I have tried a few and this is the best one I have found so far. I use it once a week and my lips are soft and smooth!
Liz D.
I have been loving this lip exfoliator!! The scent is nice and refreshing; a hint of peppermint. I enjoy the nice sleek packaging! This product has been very handy during the winter months when I suffer from very dry lips!
Nikerya C.
Atlanta, GA
This is a really good product. The smell is amazing and it really does what it's intended purpose is. I would recommend this to anyone.
Shandra H.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Hands down best product. Have used more expensive brands and did not work as effectively as this product. Loyal customer on this product!
Flávia F.
Manassas Park, VA
This is awesome. Everybody should try! I tried and now I can't use other anymore.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?