BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Jess L.
This is such a cook product. It does an amazing job of peeling off the dead skin cells that are on your lips and makes them feel baby smooth. I love this so much. I am mad that I havent found this product sooner.
Melanie R.
I have this but just in a different color, i have the clear one but this exfoliator is great. I just apply it before i put on my lipstick and it leaves your lips feeling so soft.
Heather M.
This stuff works amazing!!! I've had both the brown sugar one and now the mint(thanks to influenster) and it works so well!! My lips feel amazing after! Love love love this stuff.
Jewel B.
Love this lip exfoliater. I normally make my own sugar scrub, but this does the job. Definitely less mess, & leaves my lips feeling pretty smooth. Would recommend this product especially for it being only $3
Phoebe H.
I really like this it made my lips so soft before using lip stick and I will keep using it to see how I feel about it but I think it works great so far especially in the colder months
Giada A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love this product! Bath and body works had something similar a while ago. It had a suger scrub on one side and a mostorizing balm on the other. this isn't as good as that one but it's the best that I have found so far with out spending 20$ lol
Claire R.
Salisbury, NC
I love this lip exfoliator! I received it in an elf VoxBox and am so grateful. The mint is so refreshing, it's easy to apply, and my lips felt instantly softer! Great to use right before a matte lip color.
Anais M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Al principio dudé de su eficiencia pero como cuesta menos de tres dólares lo compré y me gustó mucho. No es muy fuerte pero sí se siente que exfolia y deja los labios muy suaves. Además tiene un sabor bueno.
Christina M.
This was my first time trying a lip exfoliating and it exceeded my expectations it works reallly well! Leaves me lips clean and smooth And very must needed this December since I always get really dry lips 👄
Ashli T.
Philadelphia, PA
I original had one of these when they first came out. I was so happy to get another one. I love how it moisturizes and exfoliates at the same time. Also, I enjoyed the minty flavor.
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?