5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Marta G.
Marta G.
Winter time in Philadelphia is really rough on my lips especially since I love using matte lipsticks but the E.l.f lip exfoliator is everything I needed! When you apply it you feel a sandy texture (which to me meant it would work) then you just rub it in a circle motion then wash it off and that's it, all the dead skin is off! It's amazing and inexpensive so I do recommend this to everyone especially if you wear matte lipsticks. (I just want to say thank you to Influenster for introducing me to this amazing product)
Maesa R.
Maesa R.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I use the lip exfoliator every single morning. It is great at removing all of the dead skin on your lips that you want to remove before applying lipstick.
Estephania A.
Estephania A.
Hace que los labios se sientan limpios y frescos. Su formula no lastima los labios y remueve eficazmente los pellejitos que hacen que los labios se vean resecos. Amo estos productos debido a lo económicos que son , su calidad y lo bien que se aplican
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Chicago , IL
It was not terrible.,my problem was the application prosses. The exfoliator kept falling out of the container and when I would try to fix it by melting the bottom it would only last say a week before it would fall out again.
Christen H.
Christen H.
North Miami, FL
I have been so hesitant with this product for some reason. I felt like a lipstick type exfoliador just wouldn't get the job done for my extremely dry lips. BUT this totally exceeded my expectations. Exfoliates perfectly, wipe it of and vowala!
Aly N.
Aly N.
Funnily enough I've been dying for a lip exfoliator. I tried the Tarte one but the taste was awful. This elf ones rocks. The mint taste is great and the price point is amazing! It really takes off all the dead skin and peeps lips for lip colors, especially matte ones. I love it!
Madison A.
Madison A.
KIRKLAND, WA
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

I received the mint variation of this product and honestly I did't know I even needed this product before I received it!

I don't get chapped lips often so I don't have much use for it in that sense BUT I do love a bold red lip and this helps to get off that stubborn day after lipstick like a charm!!

Would recommend forsure!!
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
I don't love this. I did use the mint so I think I want to try out the original just to see if I like it more.

I feel like I like it for the first use or 2 but over continued use of don't like what it does to my lips. I just prefer to use a really hydrating lip balm like the nivea. I will continue to use this but really only for occasional use.
Steffanie E.
Steffanie E.
Old bridge , NJ
This lip exfoliator treats and helps smooth lips, leaving them with a buttery and hydrating film to protect. Influenster sent the mint-flavored one. elf also make a few different flavors like rose, grapefruit, coconut, sweet cherry, and a brown sugar but I was happy because I love mint flavored lip products – it’s nice to use before bed! The product is a thick stick with sugar granules mixed with shea butter, vitamin E, coconut and jojoba oils. It’s really nice and an excellent product if you like to wear matte/liquid lipsticks or just suffer from dry lips.

I keep it in my bathroom to use once or twice a week. Typically, I’ll run it back and forth on my bottom lip for 15 seconds, then my top lip for 15 seconds. Wipe the excess off with a tissue and leave the leftover balm on to go to sleep. Love this stuff!
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a great product, especially for the cold months. The only thing i'd say is it is very gritty so be careful and don't rub too harshly to make sure you don't irritate your lips. It does get your lips to be very soft. Great ELF product. Thanks influenster for sending me this complimentary to test out. All opinions are my own.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?