5 colors available

How to use:

Gina A.
Gina A.
Plantsville , CT
I have always wanted a lip defoliator so this was perfect. I love how it comes in a tube so I dont need to apply it with my fingers. It's super easy to use too, you just wipe it in circles then rinse it off. Takes about 30 seconds to do. I love the mint it has in it too. My lips are always chapped in the winter and so far this has helped. Will be buying more of this
Tara O.
Tara O.
Love the minty flavor and texture but i feel like it made my lips dryer. I wouldn't purchase it again but i will probably use it all. Main reason for 3 stars is because of the drying it causes in my lips.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Waterbury, CT
This product is really good to remove dead skin of your lips. I applied it once and instantly felt the results. My bf tried it as well. He thought it was excellent. This elf lip exfoliator (mint) is ideal for the winter time!
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Atwater, CA
I've gotten these before and love using them before my liquid to matte lipsticks because they reallllly exfoliate and also nourish at the same time. I usually buy the non scented original since that's all my local stores carry. Just got my hands on the mint recently and it smells and tastes so good lol. Also if no one realized there's an added balm at the very base of their lip sticks and exfoliators! Hard to get to because the seal is really strong but a nice nourishing balm (:
Tiffanie K.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I bought my e.l.f. lip exfoliator on sale at Old Navy and let me tell you I am so glad that I did! It not only smells good, it works great, too. I already have dry skin, and my lips tend to get pretty dry, too, especially when I'm not drinking enough. This exfoliator removes dead skin, and smooths your lips out perfectly!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator is okay. I like it for removing dead skin and all but I find that it is tough to apply and to really get everything off. I guess for some people it works better but in the future I'll probably invest in a better lip scrub.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Orlando, FL
I love the lip exfoliator it removes dead peeling skin from your lips it exfoliate and nourish your lips in the end your lips are soft and smooth
Emily F.
Emily F.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Love love love this set! I am obsessed with the lip exfoliate and the color covers well and stays on for a good amount of time
Krizz M.
Krizz M.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I'm completely in love with the exfoliator!!! It leaves my lips so soft and smooth which is prefect for when I have to apply lip gloss or lipstick.
Charis A.
Charis A.
At first using this it just felt like I was rubbing plastic and then boom! It kicked in and started exfoliating my lips! It's works and smells great! My lips are smooth now!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?