BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
I received this product in the elf voxbox but I've been a fan of it for a while now . It's my go to for lip exfoliating . I love the smell and the gritty feel of it . It makes my lips feel soft and new !
Abby S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This lip exfoliator is AMAZING. The creamy balmy part is so moisturizing while the fine sugar scrubs away dead skin and makes your lips look SUPER healthy. I used it year round about once a week to keep my lips perfectly smooth and healthy!
Nina H.
These exfoliaters work really good. I love the scents they have and come in a lipstick form so easy to keep handy to exfoliate when needed. Again great price! Love the blue one!
Cheyenne B.
Bettendorf, IA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Nice product. I used to exfoliate my lips by putting sugar in vasoline. This basically does the same thing but saves me from the mess and extra time. Gets off all dead skin so that your lips are nice and smooth for your lip liner and lipstick.
Clorissa F.
Cumberland, MD
This product is amazing for taking away all that dry skin. The packaging is very nice and simple. The moisturizer after you scrub it off is long lasting. Very easy to apply! I will definitely buy this product again!
Bobbie Jo G.
Richmond Hill, GA
I think it has very nice colors to chose from but don't stay on very. Long having to reaplie multiple tones threw out the day I think would be nice if they worked on how long it stays on after application so you don't have to c[tinue to apply
Sarah T.
This is a great product to use when your lips are chapped and need exfoliating. Definitely recommend. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Brandi O.
Griffin , GA
This product is great in the winter time my lips get extremely dry and I often have a habit of biting the skin off my lip. This helps keep my lips soft smooth and moisturized !
Kristina C.
Newport News, VA
During the winter months dry lips are a struggle that even chapstick can't tackle. This lip exfoliator has really helped keep my lips smooth and soft! And it has a nice minty smell. Definitely recommended
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love this lip exfoliator. It gets all the dead skin off and keeps your lips feeling soft. I really like that it is in stick form. I hate when you have to dig lip scrubs out of a jar. This is so much easier to use and it's a great price!!!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?