5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Emily A.
Emily A.
This is really nice. I like that I can keep this with my makeup and that I no longer have to go to the sink to exfoliate my lips before putting on lip products.
Catie C.
Catie C.
Oakdale , CA
So easy to use and makes lips feel great! I use it when I know I'll be wearing a lipstick throughout the day because it cleans the slate and makes lip wear stay longer! You can't beat the price! Love it!
Lais O.
Lais O.
Glen Ridge, NJ
I liked how my lips get soft and nice after I use this product and it helps my lipstick stay longer on my lips. The only think I don't like is the texture I hate it but I think every exfoliator does it
Angela I.
Angela I.
The best lip scrub I've ever tried. Nothing (besides the lip scrub from Lush) works best for my lips. Felt the same and left my lips smooth afterwards. It's less money then lush for sure. This is my 4 time buying it.
Nikita P.
Nikita P.
Brooklyn, NY
I'll admit i am very bad at remembering to exfoliate my lips [heck i even didn't know you had to exfoliate them .. oops] but either way, this is amazing! I got the mint one and it works wonders.. i love how it takes off your "dead" skin and it works amazing!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Westerville, OH
I like this product. The minty flavor is refreshing. It is a good price, not very expensive. Since it is very affordable, it is not the best quality I've seen. It goes on a little thin and dissolves seemingly very quickly, almost before it can do all the buffing that I wanted it to do. Overall it is a good product for the price, and I will continue to use.
Cailyn H.
Cailyn H.
Greenville, SC
Love this lip exfoliator!! My mom bought it for me the other day to try and I fell in love! I use it before I put on lipstick as well as after I wash my face at night! Love it! Highly recommend!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Leaves an interesting feeling on my lips! Not bad for what the price would be! I got for free
Heather J.
Heather J.
Chester, SC
This is one of my favorite lip products! I have super dry lips and this works well before I apply my lipstick. I love that it's in lipstick form and mess free! After scrubbing over your lips you can see the dead skin begin to come off. Great product. I received this in my voxbox courtesy of Influenster and had never tried the product before. The opinions are all my own.
Martha D.
Martha D.
I'm definitely loving my elf lip exfoliator! It removes the dead skin layer from my lips and makes them soft and ready for my lipstick and/or lip gloss. I'm glad it's winter because dry lips in the winter is unbearable and this makes my lips feel smooth and moisturized.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?