BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sarah C.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Thanks to another Influenster who reviewed this product I decided to give it a try. I had never used a lip exfoliator before but my lips have gotten dry lately. First impression was this stuff smells amazing! Used it and it worked great! The only drawback was it tastes awful if you lick it off your lips. I thought, "Sugar, yum." Shew no! For $3 it is a great product. I'll just skip licking the sugar off.
Andrea F.
Doral, FL
This product is best for only minimal exfoliation and smoothing out lips that are just slightly chapped. This product is so good.
Jocey F.
Ada, OK
I am in love with this lip exfoliator! It made my lips so soft and gave them a little extra shine. And bonus, because I absolutely love mint!
Karissa N.
Its a great exfoliator with a wonderful smell. I find it useful right before i put lipstick on so it will go on smoothly and look flawless.
Rosalyn H.
Fontana, CA
Love how easy it is to use e.l.f. Lip exfoliator! Also love the smell and how smooth it left my lips after use! Great product specially for the price. Packaging is even simple and cute. Definitely will buy a new one once I finish the one I have.
Sarah B.
Lorain, OH
Wasn't a fan of it! It did get a lot of the dry skin off. I just felt like it had a really weird order to it as well.
Jennifer P.
I give this three stars because I originally liked it. And then it got dried out and cracked. The one thing I didn't like about it was the smell and taste of it. It was very overwhelming. I honestly wouldn't buy it again.
Alexandra L.
Latham, KS
I really love this product and it smells good and works amazing! Did I mentions it's also a very affordable option
Erin G.
I absolutely love this exfoliator! I use this at least twice a day, sometimes even more because my lips get so dry in the winter. It makes my lips feel so soft and I can't go a day withou it!
Trista P.
Cypress, TX
With the cold weather we are having, I'm really enjoying having this product around! It's kept my lips nice and smooth and not chapped!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?