BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Heather M.
This stuff works amazing!!! I've had both the brown sugar one and now the mint(thanks to influenster) and it works so well!! My lips feel amazing after! Love love love this stuff.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
This feels soooo good on your lips and smells so yummy. It takes off all the dry skin and leave your lips feeling smooth. A must have for the winter! And super affordable, like $3
Anais M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Al principio dudé de su eficiencia pero como cuesta menos de tres dólares lo compré y me gustó mucho. No es muy fuerte pero sí se siente que exfolia y deja los labios muy suaves. Además tiene un sabor bueno.
Erika R.
Bristol, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Love love this! For one it's not messy and I don't have to put my finger in a pot to get product. It works very well exfoliating my lips. I gave these with gifts to girls in my family during the winter time. They loved it. It's really easy to use. Great product I would highly recommend
Jess L.
This is such a cook product. It does an amazing job of peeling off the dead skin cells that are on your lips and makes them feel baby smooth. I love this so much. I am mad that I havent found this product sooner.
Melanie R.
I have this but just in a different color, i have the clear one but this exfoliator is great. I just apply it before i put on my lipstick and it leaves your lips feeling so soft.
Jerrica B.
LOVE this so much. Wanted to try it for forever and was so happy when Influenster sent it in the elf vox box. It smooths the lips and also moisturizes as it gets rid of dead skin. I highly recommend this.
Ashlynn E.
Council Blfs, IA
I'm obsessed with this brand. These lip exfoliators are amazing & truly a steal!! They get your lips ready for the perfect liquid lip and leave them feeling fantastic!!! Idk how I I ever lived without it!
Leah g.
This is the best lip exfoliator i have ever used for my lips . i have bought so many and the work so well int the winter and it is easy to use . the packaging is very nice too.
Damarys A.
Euless, TX

I've been using this about a month. it really does moisturize but it is no miracle to your lips . like it won't peel the dry skin right off but it does soften the lips for a lipstick application
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?