5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Danesa Q.
Danesa Q.
I've been wanting a lip exfoliator, I just didn't expect it to be this great. It came with too much packaging, but it tastes good (oops), and really takes off all the dead skin. Leaves your lips feeling silky, smooth and hydrated!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Highland, NY
One of my favorite lip care products for years! Still love it now!! Especially the new mint flavor. Highly recommend.
This product was sent to me for free testing
Catie C.
Catie C.
Oakdale , CA
So easy to use and makes lips feel great! I use it when I know I'll be wearing a lipstick throughout the day because it cleans the slate and makes lip wear stay longer! You can't beat the price! Love it!
Alicen B.
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
I had never used a lip exfoliator before but I really liked it. I received it free from influenster to review and I really like the minty smell of it. It looks so pretty and makes my lips feel better.
Angela I.
Angela I.
The best lip scrub I've ever tried. Nothing (besides the lip scrub from Lush) works best for my lips. Felt the same and left my lips smooth afterwards. It's less money then lush for sure. This is my 4 time buying it.
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Love love love!! this product is amazing and much better than the other lip exfoliate. Love the mint favor.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Orlando, FL
This was my first time using a lip exfoliator and I loved it. I had been wanting to try one but at $20 a pop it was too much. At only $6 this is perfect and great for winter. Oh, and flavor? Perfect!
Cailyn H.
Cailyn H.
Greenville, SC
Love this lip exfoliator!! My mom bought it for me the other day to try and I fell in love! I use it before I put on lipstick as well as after I wash my face at night! Love it! Highly recommend!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Chester, SC
This is one of my favorite lip products! I have super dry lips and this works well before I apply my lipstick. I love that it's in lipstick form and mess free! After scrubbing over your lips you can see the dead skin begin to come off. Great product. I received this in my voxbox courtesy of Influenster and had never tried the product before. The opinions are all my own.
Lolita L.
Lolita L.
Wichita , KS
This is a must have in anyones makeup stash especially with the liquid lipstick trend thats going on. This is a great exfoliator that will leave your lips super soft and ready for any lipstick. Plus you cant beat that price!!!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?