5 colors available

How to use:

Emily F.
Emily F.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Love love love this set! I am obsessed with the lip exfoliate and the color covers well and stays on for a good amount of time
Krizz M.
Krizz M.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I'm completely in love with the exfoliator!!! It leaves my lips so soft and smooth which is prefect for when I have to apply lip gloss or lipstick.
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
York, NE
I love this lip exfoliator! It was really exfoliating and moisturizing! It is definitely better than the one I bought a few years ago. I got it free in my elf voxbox from influenster and I would definitely buy again!
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
I was so excited that I received this in my e.l.f VoxBox complimentary for testing purposes. I love this lip exfoliator especially the mint smell it really does exfoliate your lips to remove the dead skin this product leaves your lips so soft and supple I love it
Jewel B.
Jewel B.
Love this lip exfoliater. I normally make my own sugar scrub, but this does the job. Definitely less mess, & leaves my lips feeling pretty smooth. Would recommend this product especially for it being only $3
alexis m.
alexis m.
usually makes my lips feel nice at the end but sometimes i feel like it could be better quality but for this price point i would repurchase !
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
San Antonio , TX
It leaves my lips looking and feeling so smooth! Definitely met my expectations.
jenisha m.
jenisha m.
Great quality and smell helps remove dead skin I got it in my voxbox. I've fallen in love with this product!
patricia g.
patricia g.

This lip is a success. It has a great texture, excellent for exfoliating the lips in a subtle way. The aroma and the flavor is mint.

I use it, passing the lipstick a few times. After finishing I applied a lip balm.
Channel J.
Channel J.
Conway, AR
I have actually used this product before a few times. Never used the mint one which I received in my elf vox Box but I like it they worked the same. But the mint one taste kind of good. 😉
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?