5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Sarah J.
Sarah J.
I've never used a lip exfoliator before and this was really fun to use! It was so simple and not messy at all. I received the mint one and it not only smelt amazing but it actually left my lips smooth and tasty :)
Roxanne B.
Roxanne B.
Lebanon, MO
This product is by far one of my favorites! My lips were so smooth after exfoliating them. My lipstick went on so smoothly and looked absolutely beautiful! Application after application and my lips looked stunning! I use it sell the time now, especially with the colder temps and wind doing their best to ruin my lips...
Myranda W.
Myranda W.
Hillsboro, MO
I really enjoy this product! It's great to use before a liquid matte lipstick so you don't have flaky, peeling lips. And I can lick it off, too!
Maegan G.
Maegan G.
Houma, LA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
OMG elf's lip exfoliators are LIFE!!! I don't know what I'd do without mine. I use to swear by their original one, but now they came out with mint, cherry, coconut, etc. I looove my mint exfoliator. It leaves my lips super soft and tingly from the cooling mint. Anyway, this kit is awesome because you get to try the matte lip color too. These are also great and come in so many different shades. My faves are Praline and Tea Rose. They very long lasting, too!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Wilmington , DE
I've never really used a lip exfoliator before, especially not in this form but I saw it on their site and decided to try it. And I absolutely love this product! It's super cheap and it works so well! The form of it, being like a lipstick, is so Perfect for application. I bought the grapefruit flavor, it has a great scent that isn't too strong. I also really love how fine grained the exfoliants are because it makes it easier to spread on the lip. Would definitely buy again and in different scents too!
Rebekah G.
Rebekah G.
Shawnee, Ok
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I LOVE this product!! I have very dry lips that constantly peel a lot & this does the trick for them. I've only tried one other brand which was Treat Marshmallow Lip Scrub & e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator blows it away. It's harder so it's easier to use in the chapstick tube form which I prefer, I feel it works better than the softer kind you use your finger to apply. It's more gritty so it works great for removing the dead skin, but if you have sensitive lips you might want something gentler as it's pretty rough, which I love. It tastes wonderful! It's sweeter & more flavorful than Treat brand & leaves a moisturizing balm feel after I lick away all the granules. It leaves my lips soft & smooth & after about a week of using it I find I don't have to use it as often. To use it I just lick my lips & apply it in a circular motion then lick away the excess & follow with glossy balm. It even works on the chapped places I get in the corners of my mouth. Only $3 & I can get it at my local drugstore!
Kirsten K.
Kirsten K.
Valley stream , NY
I LOVE this ! Love it way better than the fresh sugar scrub that's really expensive that Sephora offers. I love how this scrub is in a lipstick form and still has that exfoliant feeling and not In a little pot. Gonna recommend to everyone I know and definitely buy when I run out!
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Received this in my box this month, I love it. Haven't used this specific one, but I'm ready too! I believe it will reach expectations as all E.l.f does. ❤️❤️❤️ Maybe me purchasing my own soon!
Carly Z.
Carly Z.
Allentown, PA
Excellent product great loved it so much amazing great price very affordable long lasting
Shushanik K.
Shushanik K.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Honestly this product is so great. First of all its only $3 and in lipstick form so it's really easy to use. Secondly this smells absolutely amazing. This is my third one lol I can't get enough. Love it!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?