5 colors available

Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Maryville, TN
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I use the ELF lip exfoliator everyday and also before I put on my ELF lipstick or chapstick. My lips don't look cracked or chapped anymore because of this product.
lottie m.
lottie m.
tucumcari, nm
Must have for winter ! It can be a little difficult to appy but it is amazing ! The mint maniac smells so good ! It also takes off the dry dead skin which it perfect !
Kate S.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Great product for the winter time! I know I get dry chapped lips and this is helping so much! Helps make your lips feel soft again! I was very impressed with this product and will recommend it to others!
Tiana F.
Tiana F.
I LOVE this lip exfoliator. I'd never used one before receiving the elf voxbox. It's super easy to use...rub on your lips and you can feel the dead skin vanishing. It left my lips smooth and prepared for lipstick. I'd highly recommend this low-cost product and would definitely purchase again!
Margeaux B.
Margeaux B.
Bloomfield, NJ
The first time I used it, it was a little stiff. But once I got to using it, it turned out to be an amazing product. I love how its not too minty. And the packaging is so much sleeker than most lip balms. With the affordability, I will definitely be purchasing!
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
I've always heard good things about this, but was really skeptical about what a lip exfoliator in a lipstick tube could do. I have now tried it, thanks to my VoxBox, and I'm a believer. I actually just bought 2 more tubes yesterday I love it so much. It is probably the least messy lip scrub I've ever used, and the price seriously cannot be beat at $3! I just glide it across my lips while applying slight pressure, rub my lips together a few times to get that extra exfoliation, and then use a damp washcloth to remove the excess when I'm finished. I received my initial tube complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Catie C.
Catie C.
Oakdale , CA
So easy to use and makes lips feel great! I use it when I know I'll be wearing a lipstick throughout the day because it cleans the slate and makes lip wear stay longer! You can't beat the price! Love it!
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
I got it for free thanks to Influenster but my opinion is its own.

This lip exfoliant I liked. She does her job very well, leaves my lips soft and free of impurities. One of the things I love most is its smell! I have the peppermint and I love it is dreamed.

I have used it as 5 times and it has worked very well on my lips, I do not complain about anything about his work, he really does it very well.

As soon as it's over, I'm already heavy buying the next one, maybe the brown one I'd like to try. I am always aware of these products. I liked it a lot, I recommend it.
Nayeli R.
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park
WOW IN LOVEEEE.. first time trying it & my lips look and feel sooo much better! ūüėć where have you beeen all my lifeee lol ‚Ě£ÔłŹ
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
This is an affordable alternative to a sugar scrub and it is much more mess free. I've used this product before, but influenster sent me the mint flavored, so that was new. These do work, but they can turn into sand paper over time and will tear your lips up haha. I use this all the time though, so it's a good value.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?