BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Claire R.
Woodsboro, MD
I love this lip exfoliator! I received it in an elf VoxBox and am so grateful. The mint is so refreshing, it's easy to apply, and my lips felt instantly softer! Great to use right before a matte lip color.
Samantha L.
This is the only lip exfoliator I've ever used because it's awesome! I'm always satisfied when I buy this so I've never looks for another. This surpasses my expectations. It does the job and leaves my lips smooth.
Lilly B.
New London, NC
so i recommend this definitely if you are new to lip exfoliating. I have this exfoliate in mint and i absolutely love it. it smells great and it feels great when you apply it. This leaves your lips smooth and it's definitely worth the money.
Christina M.
This was my first time trying a lip exfoliating and it exceeded my expectations it works reallly well! Leaves me lips clean and smooth And very must needed this December since I always get really dry lips ­čĹä
Giada A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love this product! Bath and body works had something similar a while ago. It had a suger scrub on one side and a mostorizing balm on the other. this isn't as good as that one but it's the best that I have found so far with out spending 20$ lol
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
For the price and the easy way that they glide on, this product is great! I was researching how to create my own lip exfoliators, but since I got it with my employee discount from Old Navy (ELF is sold there), this is way better. I would even buy it full price since it's still a great price!
Deana F.
York, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Like the mint flavor better but all of their lip exfoliators are awesome. great for winter, I have been having the worst dry lips and peeling, this solved the problem and leave the lips so soft and smooth.
Ashli T.
Philadelphia, PA
I original had one of these when they first came out. I was so happy to get another one. I love how it moisturizes and exfoliates at the same time. Also, I enjoyed the minty flavor.
Jess L.
This is such a cook product. It does an amazing job of peeling off the dead skin cells that are on your lips and makes them feel baby smooth. I love this so much. I am mad that I havent found this product sooner.
Angela R.
Massapequa, NY
I think this product is pretty cool. I've never used a lip exfoliator before so I didn't know what to expect. But I loved the minty feeling of this and I liked how it made my lips feel. I would recommend.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?