5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Monique D.
Monique D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is awesome!! I used it once and my lips were not chapped anymore. It works super fast!
Chrissy I.
Chrissy I.
I received the mint exfoliator in a VoxBox and immediately loved it! I have very chapped lips almost all year round and this has been a lifesaver this fall. It also tastes really good which is always a bonus. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Emily A.
Emily A.
This is really nice. I like that I can keep this with my makeup and that I no longer have to go to the sink to exfoliate my lips before putting on lip products.
Lynelle N.
Lynelle N.
Anaheim, CA
I personally don't really like this. It didn't exfoliate my lips well. Even though it's super cheap I don't recommend it.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Memphis, TN
I received this in the ELF Voxbox and I was a little skeptical at first. The one I received is the mint flavored one, which is okay. It doesn't really taste like mint, but I like it. It does a great job at scrubbing the dead skin off of your lips and helps to keep them hydrated.
I noticed the more I used this, the better my lips looked and felt.
I didn't press really hard on the tube but I did apply a little pressure and it felt sturdy the whole time.
It also left a sweet little refreshing aftertaste. A lovely investment for $3.
Lana R.
Lana R.
I love the scent of this and how easy it is to apply. It is also much more sanitary than traditional lip scrubs because you don't have to stick your finger in a pot thank goodness! The mint feels nice and tingly on the lips too. The downside is that I don't think that there are any long lasting improvements I've seen in my lips in terms of dryness, but it is a good way to prep before Liquid Lipstick.
Annie A.
Annie A.
Kansas City, MO
Okay, this I can never live without. I've been wanting to get a lip exfoliator for a WHILE so when I got elf's lip exfoliator in my VoxBox I was so excited! This stuff is magic. I use it relatively often (probably every few days depending on the condition of my lips) and it does an amazing job of scrubbing off dry skin and even slightly plumping them! It has a lovely, minty scent (which may be part of the plumping feature) and makes your lips feel so clean! It's an absolute must have before you apply lipstick, especially of the matte variety.

Overall YES. Go buy this! You won't regret it!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Washington, MI
I had the old version of the e.l.f. Lip exfoliator, and I like the mint one much more. The actual exfoliants are much gentler but still get the job done! It's perfect for when I'm about to wear lipstick and forget to moisturize my lips the night before. It smells really good too!
Kamilia A.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
I've tried exfoliators before but I love the fact that this one is mint and looks like mint (the color). This product makes my lips feel absolutely amazing and soft. It makes my lips feel healthy as well!
Karla H.
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this product for $3.00 at my local Target. I had been wanting a lip scrub from Lush but I'm glad I saw this! I love that it comes in a tube and is mess free. I bought the mint maniac and am obsessed. It took me a few applications before I got to the scrubbing exfoliators but they left my lips feeling so soft! Definitely does its job. I recommend this to everyone!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?