BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jessica C.
First time trying a lip exfoliator and I love it, smells like mint, and leaves my lips so soft.
Definitely recommend this lip exfoliator to everyone!
e.l.f is an affordable brand, so you go and try their products!
#playbeautifully
Marissa H.
Ellijay , GA
The product is a life saver it keeps my lips from getting dry it is very easy to use I got it from Influenster I will buy it from Walmart very nice packaging it looks cool yes I will recommend it to others.
Chantal B.
Tujunga, CA
So I haven't been using it exactly as instructed, as the mint flavored one tastes too good! Instead of gently rubbing it off I've been licking my lips!!

Anyway, it's been working wonders on my lips which dry out big time in the winter.

I would definitely recommend! And the price is a steal!
Amy Z.
Amazing lip exfoliation for its price and very useful especially in the winter when dry, chapped lips is something to fight off.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
A great value! Be sure that you are applying it to DAMP lips. Applying it on dry lips hurts a bit and is probably too abraisive. Applying it on wet lips is uneffective, as the exfoliate seems to just glide across the wetness of your lips. If your lips are damp as they should be, you'll see miraculous results. I typically apply two layers then use my fingers to massage the product in. I love the outcome (and the "taste")!
Kira E.
Gary, IN
Still use it works great to deal wit dead skin on lips and makes lips softer with each use
Khoree L.
I received this product free from Influenster. I've been looking for an exfoliate, so I was super excited to receive this. It works incredibly. It's easy to apply and the mint sensation makes it better. It gets all of the dead skin off your lips, and makes your lips feel refreshed.
Mally B.
Wixom, MI
I was a little skeptical of this product. I thought that it was just going to glide along my lips and not really do much outside of lock some moisture in. BOY was I wrong! This is probably my favorite lip exfoliating product I have ever used! It is easy to apply because it comes in the form of a lipstick, instead of having to scoop it out of a jar/pod. It really has a lot of great ingredients in it, to not only gently take away dead skin, but also super nutritious for the lips! My lips were so plump and soft even a day after the treatment.. I am so happy! I have worked this into my beauty routine at least twice a week. Especially in these dry winter months, this will help my lips/lipstick application look even better than it did before!! GREAT product!
Katie S.
Boise, ID
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This does a good job exfoliating especially if you have dry lips like me but you have to be careful not to press too hard because I kind of squished the tube down a little bit by using excessive force.
Raychel N.
I love this product! My favorite thing about the product is that it comes in the form of a lip stick. Normal lip scrubs come in pots where you use your finger to apply the product. This product is easily usable and no mess at all. It actually tastes good too haha. Would highly recommend.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?