BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Stephanie N.
Longmont, CO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is a must have for me. It gets rid of all of the dry, dead icky skin on my lips, leaving them soft and supple. The product being in a bullet is super nice too. It's very easy to use. This is definitely Holy Grail for me. And it's only around $3!
Christina M.
This was my first time trying a lip exfoliating and it exceeded my expectations it works reallly well! Leaves me lips clean and smooth And very must needed this December since I always get really dry lips ­čĹä
Anais M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Al principio dud├ę de su eficiencia pero como cuesta menos de tres d├│lares lo compr├ę y me gust├│ mucho. No es muy fuerte pero s├ş se siente que exfolia y deja los labios muy suaves. Adem├ís tiene un sabor bueno.
Sophia H.
N Little Rock, AR
I received the mint lip exfoliants complementary from Influenster voxbox I am very happy with the results after using almost half of it!!! It works great. And is very affordable!
Rina T.
This lip exfoliator is amazing. Not too rough but works fast and leaves your lips feeling so smooth! I use it all the time and will keep using it very inexpensive as well! Would recommend to others for sure.
Jess L.
This is such a cook product. It does an amazing job of peeling off the dead skin cells that are on your lips and makes them feel baby smooth. I love this so much. I am mad that I havent found this product sooner.
Giada A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love this product! Bath and body works had something similar a while ago. It had a suger scrub on one side and a mostorizing balm on the other. this isn't as good as that one but it's the best that I have found so far with out spending 20$ lol
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
For the price and the easy way that they glide on, this product is great! I was researching how to create my own lip exfoliators, but since I got it with my employee discount from Old Navy (ELF is sold there), this is way better. I would even buy it full price since it's still a great price!
Betsi S.
Providence , ['', '', '']
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Me habia hecho exfoliacion de labios pero nunca con un labial asi que me encanta lo facil, limpio y comodo
Deana F.
York, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Like the mint flavor better but all of their lip exfoliators are awesome. great for winter, I have been having the worst dry lips and peeling, this solved the problem and leave the lips so soft and smooth.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?