5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
I've always used the regular elf exfoliator, but I love them new mint version. I wish it was in a pot instead of a stick, but it is great nonetheless.
Karmen L.
Karmen L.
Columbia , Tn
Love love love! Before trying the Elf lip exfoliator, I was stuck in the 1800's (putting sugar on my finger and rubbing on my lips). The lip exfoliator makes exfoliating my lips so much easier and neater.My lips are not as dry as they used to be since I started the exfoliator. I am a first time customer with this product but I will be purchasing it again.
Damarys A.
Damarys A.
Euless, TX

I've been using this about a month. it really does moisturize but it is no miracle to your lips . like it won't peel the dry skin right off but it does soften the lips for a lipstick application
Peyton M.
Peyton M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
With the cold weather starting, I've had trouble with dry lips. This product exceeded my expectations. Yes exfoliation isn't too rough on my lips, but it made them smooth enough to apply matte lipstick and have it last all evening! I will definitely keep using this.
Ally C.
Ally C.
Youngstown, OH
Love this so much! Its very easy to use and has gotten all the dead skin off my lips. I use this every single day!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I got this at Target a couple of days before Christmas because I really wanted to try it out. And it was cheaper than buying both things separate. Definitely glad I picked it up because the lipstick you get in the set is beautiful.
Mónica D.
Mónica D.
I've never tried a lip exfoliator before, but I really like this one. I love its taste. It's realy easy to apply and you actually can feel the difference after applying it. It's an exfoliator but it's really gentle. I want to try the coconut one. I'd definitely buy it again.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
First step to prepping lips for your favorite lippie? Exfoliate! This lip exfoliator will help rid your lips of all of the icky, dry skin! It leaves them smooth and ready for primer and your lippie!
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
Amazing lip exfoliation for its price and very useful especially in the winter when dry, chapped lips is something to fight off.
Jessie Y.
Jessie Y.
Augusta, GA
I got this lip exfoliator in mint. The actual balm has the mint color, but it doesnt have the minty flavor. the price is great for $3 , and it's a very mil exfoliator. The lipstick shape is GREAT!!! instead of the lip scrub, and it's very easy to apply.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?