BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Denise M.
Tarawa Ter, NC
I love the minty feel the exfoliator gives my lips! This will definitely be my go to when my lips get dry! Once I finish applying and wash off it makes my lipsticks feel much smoother/last longer. I highly recommend!
Zahireen C.
Love this to take the dead skin off of my lips.. I have one but it's a brown color.. it looks like brown sugar and it smells so sweet like sugar and honey.. it's very fast and convenient
Skylar F.
This is a great lip exfoliate. I have it in mint manic and it smells great while really smoothing my lips. I use this before lipstick application almost daily. Very cheap and we'll worth it.
Tal A.
You must read the instructions and do whatever it says because you need to put Vaseline on after exfoliating or else it will make it even more dry great product really makes softer lips!
Jennifer D.
Murrieta , CA
I love this product! It smells amazing and works beyond what I expected! I use a 20 dollar exfoliator and I will use this one instead now. It leaves my lips smooth and is easy to use!!!
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
This lip exfoliator is great! I use it before applying lipstick (especially matte lipstick). I'll even use it after wearing lipstick all day.
Definitely a must have for the winter ❄️️☃️😊
Lauren L.
Easy to use and love the way this leaves your lips feeling! Glides on like makeup and a couple of circular rubs and your lips feel brand new!!! Thanks to Influenster for letting me review this product but I will definitely be buying once I've used it up!
Johanna O.
This is such Ana amazing product it leaves your lips feeling so refreshed and smooth plus a minty fresh taste ! I loves how effective this was right away it cleaned my lips and left them nice and plump lipstick ready!
Deborah M.
College Sta, TX
I was really excited when I saw this came in my e.l.f. voxbox! I always use matte lipstick so this works great before applying. I wish it was a little bit more gritty to exfoliate. Other than that I'm happy with it.
Kyrstin L.
Sackets Hbr, NY
I love this product, it made my lips feel more full afterwards and it is deff helping my lips feel less dry. The mint feels great on my lips. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?