BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kayla G.
Brawley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is definitely a must have. i use every morning while im doing my makeup. i scrub it off with a toothbrush and it leave my lips super soft.
Meredith T.
Obsessed! This is my go to lip exfoliator, I have to use it before putting on my daily liquid lipstick! Love the convenience, price and effectiveness.
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip exfoliator! Especially right now when the weather is so dry and my lips are chapped and cracked. Perfect product to keep my lips healthy!
Kimberly A.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is honestly an amazing exfoliator for the price and it does a awesome job of removing dead skin from lips! I've rebought this product 3 times now!
Caitlin C.
I've gone through couple of these already, I love it so much. It takes all the dead skin off my lips making them perfect for my favorite red lipstick.
Brittany D.
Morgantown, WV
This was great! It removed all of the dead skin from my lips, left this amazing minty smell and then my lipstick lasted all day without my lips drying!
Hannah W.
Boonsboro, MD
with the season changes comes dry lips and this is the product to take away all that dead skin! Left my skin feeling smoother then they have ever been!
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this twice a day and I love it. It keeps my lips soft and fresh and the gloss is very moisturizing. You can tell that the ingredients are good.
Colleen C.
Lynn, MA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Elf products are my favorite because of the price... this lip set is perfect for a gift or just to spoil yourself. It works well and is easy to use!
Courtney M.
Argyle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip exfoliator!! It's a great price and it works well. I use this before putting on lipstick or gloss especially when I have chapped lips!!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?