BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jamila H.
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC
So happy to have got this in the elf voxbox. I have been a fan of this product for quite some time now. However, when elf began to revamp things, I was super excited to see different "scents" added. I love the mint one but to be honest I love the original so much more. The scent is really nice and airy and they formulation still works like a charm. Even without getting it for free, it's worth the 3.00 dollar price tag.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Richmond, KY
My lips are extra kissable now! Lol! They feel so soft! This is perfect for the winter because I know my lips get dry and cracked. Not anymore though! I'll keep buying this stuff because it's good and affordable! Love it.
Brooke V.
Brooke V.
Presque Isle , ME
I just got this in my elf voxbox in "mint maniac". This product smells fantastic and even has good flavor if you accidentally get it in your mouth. You can tell this product is working while you are using it because of the gritty texture. Great product!
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Beverly Hills, FL
I received this product as part of my @elfcosmetics VoxBox through Influenster. I love this product, it exfoliates and removes all the dead and dry skin from your lips! Highly recommend this product!
Esther B.
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
This lip exfoliator is great. I feel like its gets thr job done. I have really dried lips especially during the winter and i always lovr to exfoliate my lips
Roxi K.
Roxi K.
SEATTLE, WA
I love this stuff! I love elf products in general and this is another great one! I got the mint one in a VoxBox but I've been meaning to try it for a while, it's sold out often though! And for good reason! It works really well and is super affordable, love it!
Betsi S.
Betsi S.
Providence, RI
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Me habia hecho exfoliacion de labios pero nunca con un labial asi que me encanta lo facil, limpio y comodo
Skyy A.
Skyy A.
Gloucester, VA
I couldn't really feel it on my lips when u put it on, but after I exfoliated my lips they felt soft and plumper
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
I received the mint exfoliator in my free voxbox and I immediately had to try this! It makes a world of a difference when applying matte liquid lipsticks and makes it stay so well! This isn't too rough on the lips and is pretty hydrating as well! Love that it's in a tube like normal lipstick because it's so easy to apply and have no mess when you're done!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
I used to use a product by Merle Norman that was similar. It was also super pricey. I was so glad to get this because now I have a much more affordable and effective lip exfoliation. This is especially nice during winter when my lips are extra flaky. The mint flavor is especially nice and gives you a cool refreshing feeling.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?