5 colors available

How to use:

Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Las Vegas, NV
It was really good at first but started to smoosh real quick. Also after a month or so it didn't have as pleasant of a taste. It was definitely worth the few dollars I paid and I would buy it again if I wasn't looking to spend too much.
Sidney T.
Sidney T.
Austin, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This stuff works wonders on my lips! It exfoliates great and is super affordable. It's very easy to use as well. I have purchased a couple of these. I really like the taste of the exfoliator. It cures my cracked, winter lips and makes them soft and healthy.
Jenna V.
Jenna V.
Walnut Creek, CA
I still don't know how I feel about this - I know it's job is it exfoliate my lips for a smoother lipstick application, which I suppose it does. I just do not enjoy how dry my lips felt after using this, plus they were a little sensitive. I would use again but would probably not purchase this product.
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
New York , NY
Omggg this made it so much easier to exfoliate your lips! I love this product it does leave your lips very soft and I was impressed. After using this use the little lip balm that it comes with that is on the bottom of the product. You can open it and you will have a lip balm! That really helps keep your lips smooth ❤️
Krystin T.
Krystin T.
Essex, MD
Definitely love this. Especially this time of the year cause my lips get dry and I hate having to put on chap stick 100 times a day. I use this every morning before my lip stick / lip gloss and it's great! Not expensive and elf has great quality products for the price! Got this in my influenster elf box
Kaleigh S.
Kaleigh S.
Warfordsburg , PA
When the weather gets cold my lips start to get super chapped so I was so grateful to receive this product. It makes my lips look and feel so so good! And I smells amazing! I will be buying this when I run out. This product is great
Amy S.
Amy S.
Comfort, WV
It actually works pretty good. I was skeptical, but it actually does work. This was my first time trying it and I will be purchasing again. Smells great too. Didn't have to spend 50 bucks to get my lips to smell great and feel great. I would definitely buy this product again. Highly recommend this.
Jada J.
Jada J.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I use this product all the time. I love how it makes my lips smell and feel so good. Also it makes my lips super soft. I will definitely be using this product again. It was my first time buying and I loved it. I really do recommend this product.
Jax B.
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this lip scrub it's very hydrating and it isn't too rough on your lips like it doesn't make them wrong or anything like that but it does do a nice job at removing some dead skin
addy m.
addy m.
New Brunswick, NJ
I'm completely obsessed with this product, I use it in the morning before putting on makeup and at night before I go to bed. The mint flavor tastes and smells awesome. This product leave my lips feeling baby smooth. It gets the job done without feeling like you're rubbing sand paper on your lips. Of course the price is also another perk since it's elf and very very cheap! So happy to receive this in my Vox Box!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?